Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread.

There will be those few people wondering what the fuck a fluffy thread is, so here's this image.
>pic related

Post your fluffies.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10588820
fluffybooru.org/post/list/tutorial/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't fucking die on me

Microfluffy story? Microfluffy story
>Be you, owner of what you can presume is the largest Nutragel farm in Texas
>It's 110 inches from one side to the other, and about 30 inches tall with a depth of 10.
>It's filled with a soft, dark blue Nutritional Gel, used as both housing and food for the micros you plan on using.
>Why do you have such a huge tank? Well, you plan on using these fluffies to see what would happen if ten fluffies were split up and placed on opposite sides of the tank.
>Over time they would eventually eat their way too each other, but would have plenty of time to form a society on either end.
>You're filming this and posting it directly to youtube
>Once one video ends, it goes right online, and begins to film almost immediately, with a lapse of 2 minutes inbetween.
>You will try to minimize your influence, so that they don't know who it is that watches over them.
>The tank is situated under a ceiling window to tell them when it is 'bwite twmes' and 'dwark twims'.
>You begin at once, once the fluffies are picked
>To tell whose who, you purchased five warm colored fluffies and five cool colored fluffies
>You set them on each side of the tank, and leave
>Cont.?

Can someone post the full comic to Red Baron? Last time I saw it posted, it was only posted up to the point where Red Baron meets Chronic in his cage after a long time.

next part
Cont.
Intrigued, want to see what happens next
hoping for brutal warfare between the two communities.

That's were it ends for now, its not finished yet

Also, a shit edit I have made.

Really? Shit. Then what about that one art where it's Chronic and Red Baron and some other fluffy raping others fluffies. Chronic and Red Baron are spitroasting one.

we gotta keep this shit alive

One off comic

Thats hilarious

Ask and you shall receive.
>Day 1
>The fluffies have been placed on their respective sides.
>To keep them from traveling to the far end, you've placed a small wooden block between them. It is 5 inches long, and was sanded down to match the size of the tank perfectly.
>Unless they were bacteria, they couldn't wiggle past it
>It is incredibly high as well, so they could not just climb over it
>Already, two leaders have formed, great
>They are the pure colors, Blue and Red, which you've called Blue and Red for obvious reasons
>The others will be given named based on a strawpoll you posted on your twitter
>You made sure that they had the same composition
>Three males, two females
>That way, there's a chance of breeding amongst them

>The Blue one seems to be more intelligent then the Red leader, as he has instructed them to slowly eat the 'nwummie gwound' in a horizontal angle.
>The Red one has ordered that they dig too, but with their hooves
>Fluffy hooves, especially Microfluffies, are not built for digging in the nutrigel you have picked up
>You had it fortified with minerals, hence the darker color.
>It causes small friction against their hooves, leading to one, an Orange, to cry
>Red bites his ear, and orders him to dig with the others
>He lets the Mares be as they are, though. Maybe to score points with them.
>Blue asked for everyone to help, but that if they feel full then to rest until they can eat again
>You feel he may be a more benevolent leader then Red, who is already showing signs of malice toward his fellow fluffies

>Some time passes by
>Both sides have recognized the cube as something blocking the way
>Red has issued an order; all moments of needing to use the 'witter bwax' are to be done by the cube
>Smart idea, keeps the poo away from their side of the tank
>You have carved what looks to be a happy Pegasus on both sides, and while no one on the Red Side noticed it, Blue sure did

Type faster damnit

This intrigues me. MORE, WRITEFAG!

Can someone post a tutorial on how to draw these things. I know its simple but please?

Someone should actually make a strawpoll deciding what the other fluffies' names should be.

you need to smack a bitch

One must plan as they type a good story
>Day 2

>Both have carved a tunnel into the ground
>Red went in first to take a nap, as he was tired from 'weading dwem' all day yesterday
>The other two males in his group have red hooves and ask to sleep with him and the mares, whom he invited to nest with him
>He tells them they have to sleep by the entrance
"In cwase auf munstar!"
>He explains that they are his toughies, his go-to guys. His strongmen
>That they will be rewarded in the future
>You tell the audience that he is already showing signs of being a dictatorial leader
>The fluffies, intrigued by this idea, decide to sleep by the entrance of the tunnel

>On the other side, Blue said he would sleep outside their modest tunnel
>He actually did a large chunk of the digging, eating more then any other fluffy and managing to carve a space large enough for all of them
>Unfortunately, he had not made an idea for them to go 'poopies' too
>One of the mares said, why not the spot just outside the tunnel's opening?
>He gave her a kiss, the camera picked up, and hopped outside to desperately relieve himself.
>You tell the viewers she might be his favorite now; she's a dark purple Micro with a light blue mane and tail
>You ask them to give her a name, and will tell them on the Day 3 video

>Later that night, you decide to do something
>You tap on the glass, on the far Red Side, enough to wake a few
>They can't see very well, there's no moon overhead
>You are dressed up as Darth Vader, or at least have the helmet on
>You tell the viewers before hand that this will be their first interaction with anything besides Fluff
>And while they can't see who tapped their 'invwsi-wall', they can tell something's out there
>You crack a red glow stick, and hold it up
>You can hear one mare cry out
>The smarty, Red, is too terrified to move
>You just stare in his direction for some time, then hide the stick in your pocket and back away
>Darkness once again for them

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT TO HIT IT SO HARD

Drawfag here

A tutorial on drawing what? Fluffies, or fluffy comics?

Nice quads

Foal in a can you say?

Both if you have. I have an idea for a story but need to illustrate it

quads demands the death of this creature!

strawpoll.me/10588820
I was shit and only put the names for res team on the poll. If we're going to have a name theme might as well keep the theme for both teams.

I have an idea like this but a little different with a much bigger, powerful tool.

Poison
By Final

I've always found the fluffy family unit to be kind of fascinating in sort of a morbid way. The mother will usually kill or disown a brown baby of the litter just because it looks like poop or if there is a smart one in the bunch, the mother will love it the most. Sometimes they will kill the rarer unicorn babies just because they look different. Often times the mother will grief herself to death over the death of a foal or kill a baby that has made one mistake. There is always a good baby and a bad baby. I had this in mind when one came to my door one day.
"Hewwo nise mistah. Fwuffie be mummuh soon. Giv sketties and pwace to sweep?" She said looking up at me with such cute, loving eyes. Her name was Rose and she was very well pregnant. I told her I had food but no sketties and she could stay here but only in a small room and couldn't leave and once her babies were grown she had to leave. "Nu sketties?" She said almost crying. I told her the food I would give her would be generic kibble and it would be enough to make milk. "Otay den..." she said slowly waddled inside with her head down. I showed her to her room and said she had to lie on a sheet until her babies got here. Later that night I heard "BIGGEST POOPIES. HUHUHUHU NUH SMEWW PWETTY. COM OWT BABBEHS MUMMUH NU WIKE BIGGEST POOPIES GIV HUWTIES." I went to the room and helped her deliver the fucking things. Fluffy birth is horrid. It smells gross, there is shit all over the place and they are annoying when they give birth. A company that designed a biological toy that acts surprised when it's giving birth at what is happening really should be put out of business. She had only three babies; a green male, a blue female and a violet female. "Fank ou nice mistuh." she said. I left her some food and gave her some space to nurse.

A week went by and I had noticed how the babies had grown. They were walking on their own and shitting everywhere. They stayed on the small empty room because I locked the door keeping them out of the rest of my house. One day the mother was complaining they were bored. "Mummeh nee sketties fow gud miwkies fo babehs. Babbehs nee toys to pway wit. Pweese gib us sum skettie nummies an new toys." I looked at her and said sketties were hard to come by here. There was a shortage on the skettie market and toys were expensive. I told her I'd make her a deal in order to get what she wanted. I told her I would get her sketties, toys and better nummies and even a special friend for her to keep her company. But she would have to give something to me in return. "Wha new daddeh wan fow dis?" She asked in such glee at the thought of getting what she wanted. I said don't worry about it.

I don't have anything specific, but here's the fluffybooru tutorial pages; if I have time I'll make something for you if you can't find what you're looking for.

fluffybooru.org/post/list/tutorial/1

continue, you're doing god's work

I went to the shelter and grabbed a male fluffy. Something that looked kind of like a dopey little fucker and not a stallion. Something as dumb as she was so they would be a perfect match. I grabbed him and went home. I made some spaghetti and drug out some toys I had when I owned a fluffy or two before. I put them all in the corner of the room, the male in a covered carrier and told Rose these were all hers. As she ran towards the pile of goodies, I stopped her and told her that she had to give me something in return before she got to have any of her gifts. A deal was a deal. "Wha daddeh wan?" She asked a little disappointed like she had expected not to have to uphold her end. "Give me a baby." I said. She looked at me and looked at the babies and then at the toys. "B-babbeh?" she asked almost crying. "Wha new daddeh wan wit babbeh?" I told her the price of this new lifestyle was at the cost of one baby. The baby she chose was mine to do what I want to with. The babies looked at me and at their mother. "Wha nice mistah wan mummuh?" Rose kept looking back and forth at the toys and the babies. "M-mummuh luv hew babbehs." she said in tears. "Mummuh luv all hew babbehs." She started crying loudly. I started to pick everything up. "This was the deal, Rose. If you can't pay up, then you can't have anything." She looked around at her babies and picked up the green one. "Daddeh can hab dis won otay?" She handed me the green one. I named him Hemlock. I let her have the sketties and toys but took the carrier with the special friend with me. I named him Mint. "W-whewe goin wit speshul fwend?" I told her he would be back.

I took Hemlock to a room I made for him in the basement. He had a cage to himself, kibble and some powdered milk mix. In front of the cage was a big TV that was turned off and in the corner of the cage was a camera that was always on. "WAAAH WAN MAMMUH. MAMMUH HEWP NEE HUGGIES AN MIWKIES. WAAAAH NO WIKE DAWKIE PWACE. NO WIKE MEANIE MUNSTAH DADDEH." I tapped him on the nose and told him to shut the fuck up. He just started bawling. I threw him in the cage. "Let's see how your mommy will treat you now, you asshole. He had already shit and cried all over his cage. I hit him with a sorry stick just gently not to hurt him too bad. That would come later. I turned the TV on and he could see him mother and his sisters in the other room playing with the toys. "MAMMUH! MAMMUH HEWP! BABBEH IS SCAWED AND NEE HUGGIES MAMMUH!" but of course she couldn't hear him. Rose was looking very sad and lonely. Probably regretting giving up her baby for toys but the other babies were having a good time. I watched her for a few minutes and she seemed to perk up. I grabbed Mint and headed to the next room again.

As I entered the room, Rose seemed to be in a better mood now. "Fank ou fow sketties an toywsies, daddeh!" I said she earned then and she looked kind of sad again. I sat Mint down and Rose started sniffing. "SPESHUW FWEND! WOSE HAS SPSHUW FWEND!" she cried in joy. I told her to hold on. The baby only paid for the toys and the spaghetti. If she wanted her special friend, Mint, she would have to pay extra. "N-NU! NU MOW TAKE BABBEHS! WAAAAAH!" I told her no she wouldn't have to give me another baby. I told her she would have to tell me to give Hemlock biggest hurties. She looked at me and almost went pale. "B-biggest huwties?" She asked. "Nu. Mammuh stiww wuv babbeh." "All right" I said, "I can't have Mint here then. I'll just have to give him forever sleepies and you can never, ever have another special friend ever again. That is the rule." She started bawling, putting her hooves over her eyes and shitting everywhere. I was walking out the door when I heard "g-g-gibe biggest h-h-huwties to babbeh." I turned around and said I'd be right back.

Back to the basement with Hemlock I see him weeping frantically saying "Mammuh. Mammuh nu wike biggest owsies. Babbeh is gud babbeh huhuhuhuhu." He saw all of this on the TV. Rose was still crying from what I could see. "Sorry kid. Mamma said to give you biggest hurties." I picked him up and took a razor knife in my hand. First thing I did was cut across his face leaving a pretty big gash for him. He was squirming and bleeding everywhere "BIGGEST HUWTIES HUHUHUHUHUHU Y U HUWT BABBEH. AM GUD BABBEH." I sat him down on a table, took a nail gun and nailed his front left hoof too the table. He cried and begged some more. I took a light and light it right next to his asshole. He ran but could only go in a circle around the nail in his hoof. Faster and faster I chased him until he could go anymore and collapsed. I threw some rubbing alcohol on his wounds and some clotting spray and threw him back in his cage. That was enough for right now. I took Mint back to Rose. She was done crying already. I sat the carrier down and let Mint out. He was visibly shaken from all the drama but they started cooing and ran off to play together. I left the room. That was enough for today.

Thanks m8, thatll work

Thats the end m8

That comic sucks and just wastes the image count

>Day 3

>Since only Red and the Yellow mare saw you, the others don't believe them at first when they said they saw a 'munstar'
>Red makes sure they believe, by telling them of the 'big, bwak see'ng-pwaces!' it had
>And the big, heavy looking face it had
>This terrified the others into submission, especially Orange and Orange-With-Yellow
>You tell the viewers until they're given a name, you just call them what their colors are.
>You make it sound like a documentary
>Red tells them to continue digging, to escape the monster
>They all start digging in a hurry, all while Red sneaks away to relieve himself
>What a glorious leader

>Checking on Blue and his band
>They decided to stare out of their safe little window from their little hovel
>You have the Micro Cage set up in a custom-made shed, and since you aren't finished, there's nothing really to stare out
>Two a still asleep, Light Blue and Green
>Blue has asked his group to continue digging, but to keep digging in a > < manner. That way, with no deep holes to fall into, they won't 'get hwurties'
>Blue continues to show his intelligence, while Red continues to show his.
>One of your viewers sent something in, apparently he lives in the same city as you and stumbled on something he thought your Fluffies might like
>A small tin man with his sword out
>You ask the viewers which side should get it, and will give it to that side on Day 5.
>It is remote controlled, with a tiny camera in the helmet's visor
>With this, you could potentially interact with your fluffies
>You ponder to your viewers, to punish bad fluffies to make each leader seem right, you take that 'bad' fluffy out and place it on the surface during the night
>Have the Tin Knight approach and poke him or her
>You await your response.

Bumping for more of the greentext story

You suck and just consume resources but are allowed to live. Kys.

Continue

I'm monitoring this thread

Fantastic work chaps.

>Day 6

>The first to get the little Knight is obvious, Team Red
>You under estimated how much that thing weighed, and so it sank up to it's knees in the gel
>This, when found, caused the fluffies to fear and revile it
>Red, wishing to demonstrate his power, kicked it with the back of his hooves a few times, injuring himself but playing it off as cool
>He relieved himself over it's chest
>As it finally reached it's final depth of chest height, Red declares victory
>All of the Red Team cheered for him, their glorious leader
>As a reward for his 'bwavery', that night he was given a single noodle dipped in tomato sauce.
>You told the viewers you hoped he would share it
>No less then ten minutes later, after the smell waffs into their jagged tunnels, did the smarty set upon it, kicking Orange in the face as he ran over him
>He lost a tooth
>The noodle was incredibly thin and incredibly soft, the Micros would be able to eat it
>But, being the Glorious Leader that he was, allowed his fluffies to eat some
"Smwartie an mwares get sauce end! Touffies git dry end!"
>He is beginning to display his authority, and though Orange seems disappointed, he is no less happy that he got to eat some
>It takes them three hours to completely eat that one noodle

>That Night, you awaken the Knight
>It digs itself out of the nutrigel, which pulls large chunks of it out
>With a pair of soft teasers, you reach in and pull out Red
>After monitoring your past few videos, the commentors have decided he needs to be punished
>You awake him by poking him with a Q-Tip
"Wuh? Why wake Smwarty?"
>He looks around, the moon is overhead and gives light to everything
>A dark, blue light, with a very dark abyss before him
>You had intentionally placed him in front of the knight and facing away
>You want the moment to be right

What happened to days 4 and 5?

This thread better not fucking autosage before this is done.

It wouldn't be a fluffy thread without this gem.

and then the shit edit I made

Nothing worth mentioning
>Day 6 1:24AM

"Where nummie-gwound? Where go?"
>The tiny Knight given to you has a Wifi uplink, which you tied to your computer, giving your viewers in a small window on the upper left of the screen a POV from the Knight
>You instruct it with the controller to approach it
>You give Red a tap on the butt with the Knight's sabaton
>He immediately squeaks and turns around
"AH! MUNSTAR!"
>He expressed his fear by filling the hole made by the Knight digging himself out with his feces and urine, which is far closer to the den then he knows
>Since it's right over one tunnel, which if were to collapse...
>That's for a later time
>Red calms himself, squares up, and puffs up his cheeks
"Nu am scwared auf yu!"
>He stands his ground, which you tell the viewers is something you wish Blue would do
>Blue, despite being nice, has shown to be somewhat of a push over, but more on that later
>He points his head down, and begins to charge the Knight
>He impacts right on the soft tin
"OWWIE! MONSTAR HWURT SMWARTY!"
>You would think this noise would've alerted the others, and it has, but you planned on this
>They would not intervene, for you have placed a piece of paper over the top of their entrance
>Did you forget to mention, Micros are incredibly weak. They could not lift this piece of construction paper with all their might

>Being the resourceful leader, he remembers what he did last time
>He turns around and voids himself upon the knight, who, all this time, has been standing motionless
>And slowly sinking into the ground
>His knees are covered in feces
"Ha! Munstar gon' git forebba' sweepies nao!"
>Red gloats, but sees the Tin Knight reach for the sword on his hip
>He pulls out this long, circular sword, which you made sure would be blunted to as not kill the fluffies

>His eyes widen in fear as the Knight takes it's first lurch toward him, sword raised over head and pointed to him
>It's going to be a long night for Red.

Benevolence while still being cruel to fluffies? Saved!

We will not let this thread die.

lucky 7 get