What does Sup Forums think of filthy frank

What does Sup Forums think of filthy frank

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BCBF41oNL5I/?taken-by=sushitrash
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ
>gay

Bose.

God tier

Our king

We think you're a fucking faggot

mongrel

He is cancer haha look everyone I went againt the grain haha am I right or what haha please love me

/thread

Go back to bed jack

Highly intelligent social media and internet cultural analysis and commentary.

Some people dislike his truths, some people mock what they don't understand, but those of us with a higher level of intelligence appreciate his art .

I was JUST about to call you a pretentious hipster faggface.
Butt fuck, he's right, y'know

He's alright.

I wish he would just tell his fanbase straight up to stop acting like huge faggots and going around quoting him like a parrot. He does the opposite and just plays along while hinting subtly that he hates them.

he understands me like no other youtuber ever will, except sips, he understands me too

I dont understand. Is he Japanese? Is he American?

This is the problem with everyone in his circle. H3H3 and idubbbz are devoid of any funny comments by people just spamming whatever meme comes out of their latest video.

50% Japanese, 50% Strayan

100% man.

I pretty much liked his videos years before. Like 2? Now I don't quite find it funny anymore. Tbh, the only channels I genuinely enjoy are the troll channels that make hate videos about big YouTubers (like PewDiePie) and attract huge cringefest of autistic minecraft playing 10 year olds coming on their videos and making autistic insults and genuinely thinking they're real videos.

Why does he sound like an American then?

I'm gonna guess his parents are Aussies but he grew up in Japan.

I confidently predict i'll watch a clip in a few years time when he's been forgot about and think its shit and what the fuck was wrong with you?

i think ur a bitch nigga

His instagram makes me look at him completely different...

instagram.com/p/BCBF41oNL5I/?taken-by=sushitrash

he's my daddy

>reading youtube comments

rarefrank