ded edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=becyY7v34vA
youtube.com/watch?v=2sqVSrikPYA&list=PLMHhe0l1D92yIjzDAKtUKY8bfFomBuFrl&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=pSihcbkGal8
youtu.be/ugE9YF3Vg6c
youtu.be/887WIB1oRAA
fajrogreka.bandcamp.com/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=26rXU4gB7ug&index=10&list=PLUrMEsjDUpTTeHtIFYVP8KlUj6ALOxc18
www65.zippyshare.com/v/B96QmSGv/file.html
www65.zippyshare.com/v/j65CZCx0/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good album lads

shut the fuck up, "lad"
that album is fucking gash, "lad"
you have shit taste and you clearly don't listen to BM outside of a month-long Sup Forums music board meme, "lad"

I'm not your man there but get to be fucked ye stupid yank gobshite, lads are lads, end of story, what do you want people to say "uh..h.e.y b..u.d..d..y" like you drawling feckin' simpletons?

wew lads

if you see this post while scrolling, you have been visited by SNORRE the ABSOLUTE MADMAN from THE VORTEX.

EXTRATERRESTRIAL RIFFS
and
VISIONS OF THE GRIM FUTURE
will come to you, but ONLY if you BELIEVE IN ALIENS

I've been listening to black metal for more that 10 years you clueless nonce case, now fuck off before I have to find you and fucking batter you for making take time out of my schedule to respond. Fucking pussy.

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

I believe in aliens.

Pretty good, not amazing, kinda disappointing honestly.

It's one of those that scratches an itch for me, I wouldn't listen to it all the time but it hits a particular spot

This thread is off to a great start.

What are you listening to? Best discoveries this month?

Misty Cum - Bongala Bonga Reggae Dance
youtube.com/watch?v=becyY7v34vA

Been listening to Xasthur, Thy Light, Coldworld and Shining (yeah, that Shining. Come on guys, it's not that bad).

>Come on guys, it's not that bad
Aww LOOK at all the paTHEtic black-clad wannabes going off to buy their new SHINING record.
Yeah.
Within the context of our scene this shit's the latest THANG.
I mean what could POssibly be more TRVE than SUICIDE, RIGHT?

definitely not as bad as fucking coldworld
get the fuck out

>listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=2sqVSrikPYA&list=PLMHhe0l1D92yIjzDAKtUKY8bfFomBuFrl&index=3

Pretty damn good, probably around a 7 or 8, might start looking into their other stuff.

>best discoveries
As in obscure albums, or just albums you've never listened to before? Scorn Defeat has been the best album I've listened to so far that I hadn't heard before.

Currently got on Mosaic - Old Man's Wyntar, someone posted it in another thread as a recent purchase, pretty cool

LVCIFER IN THE SKY WITH DAEMONS

Recommend me some better bands please

Is Niklas the most edgy tryhard in the scene, aside from Euronymous?

I suggest you listen to Dimmu Borgir. Like me!

actually that message was from the label boss

Nah man, I listen to intellectual bands with poetic lyrics, for an intellectual man such as myself. Try Carach Angren :^)

it's a quote from
learn your memes or leave the hall

Oh really? Well, I should've noticed because of the accent. But still, is he the edgiest one?

youtube.com/watch?v=pSihcbkGal8

define "edgy" in precise terms that exclude any misinterpretations

youtu.be/ugE9YF3Vg6c

The one true meaning.
youtu.be/887WIB1oRAA

yuropeans were a mistake

>Redefining Darkness
more like "Ripping off Shining (Nor)"

THE TRUE MEANING OF SELLING OUT

ok i do not embrace this whole "muh nuffing bug blug metul nuvumbur" shit because i think it is kind of releveant about a certain state of mind from buur bluur metuuul nuvembuuur said fags, which is pretty cringy. But nontheless, I would like you to give me those cool orthodox vibes to listen to. I already know Batushka thanks you wannabe cuul bluck metuul.

get the fuck out wankstain

@69152826
good post, no (you) for you though.

lol stay mad amigo

go away, batushka is hipster garbage

@69152826
Go fuck yourself :)

"hipster" stuff are musically good, but its ok I guess, Fallen Angel Of Doom is gonna sound different this time :^)

here senpai
this is along the lines of batushka so you should like it

Nice falseflagging
But Batushka is legit good regardless of what you may think

you have the right to being triggered you black justice warriors

not him but
>Batushka
>good
nice meme

batushka is good

no

:-(

>69153147
mem

sorry but they are
"batushka is good is a meme" is a meme but "batushka is good" is not a meme

it wasn't bait, Batushka is for me the archetype of "cool orthodox band"

SLAVAAAAAAAA "blast beat blast beat blast beat blast beat"

it may looks like troll but hell it isn't !

fajrogreka.bandcamp.com/releases

Fajro Greka-Kapitalo Estas Dio

xD

Hi, I only felt like sharing with you all that I have never listened to any Batushka song in my entire life, and that's fine with me.

lol fine for you "infidel", but nobody gives a fuck about what you listen or not listen :^)

and honestly, everybody knows Batushka is a power band with pillars of black, its legitimacy is not to question !

>power band with pillars of black
what

Just finished up with this, pretty solid. Fans of later Horna will probably get a kick out of this.

as an innawoodtekno enthusiast I say YES !

( lol whos the fag in black ? lol its me)

I relistened to venom's black metal after 10 years of not hearing it. It's fucking garbage what the fuck

>Socializing with hippies
eugh

its fucking darkened thrash wtf ?

No I mean it literally sounds terrible. Why does anyone like it?

i
"hippies" lol no its fucking commies that don't give a shit about anything... oh wait... that's why they're fucking cool IRL :^)

I think it's pretty good early thrash, not amazing. But mostly it's appreciated for it's historical contribution really.

I like sloppy speed metal.

oh the production ? huehuehuehue

Thanks Venomcare

It's raw, aggressive and chock full of memorable songs. Welcome to Hell is still better though

I just don't really get why whenever the start of black metal is brought up, Venom gets compared to Bathory. There is a huge quality gap that makes venom near unlistenable for me.

Oh you didn't know ?

Batushka is 2015 AOTY because its so obvious people who are behind it, definitely know what they're doing in "black metal" ways.

any reason why they're unlistenable?

theyre good

Batlord just does everything Venom did except better. I don't much like venom's vox either. I can listen but I enjoy Batlords s/t so much more

>Venom gets compared to Bathory

Black Metal is so sick dude: the definite post

i know the band is apparently made up of well known musicians. but that phrase is nonsense and batushka is still shit

You're a retard, in this past month I've seen posts like
>Venom

Well bathory is better than venom definitely, but also venom isn't really black metal, it just lays some of the foundations of black metal in imagery and tone. They're compared because they're the foundation of first wave, but I wouldn't really say they're that similar.honestly.

>red anarchist black metal
How about nope.

They sound similar.

I've had the eerie cold and halmstad for years but I've never heard anything else by them. Is it any good?

Angst and Halmstad are his best work. Anything newer than Klagopsalmer is shit.

then I accept to be called stupid because people actually compare them, which is non sens imo its like comparing Death to Metallica

This goats getting his hole and you aren't

what are you listening to lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=26rXU4gB7ug&index=10&list=PLUrMEsjDUpTTeHtIFYVP8KlUj6ALOxc18

pretty great

lol, posting greys artwork in order to tell "yo look at me "im a trve trve""

ahahah, my life sucks, and so do yours :)

>greys

My life sucks MORE! -_-'

forget the file :S

Nocturnal Werewolf
www65.zippyshare.com/v/B96QmSGv/file.html

Black Turmoil
www65.zippyshare.com/v/j65CZCx0/file.html

Split them yourselves. I don't give enough of a shit.

appreciate it user

first album is amazing tho. Teachers pet is the worst "metal" song i've ever heard also.

I want to like it but it's just generic as fuck

im enjoying this
>coold riffs
>cat screaming
>edgy as fuck
comfy/10

hell be fine

Need more stuff like this, it's real good when lifting

Who /DsO/ here? Finally got my physical copy today. I hope you have yours too.

Dude

SHIFTING CHANNELS