WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS HACKED FRANCIS'S ACCOUNT?!!!!!!!!!

WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS HACKED FRANCIS'S ACCOUNT?!!!!!!!!!

RIP IN PIECE SWEET FAT MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/6ET
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did it

His high cholesterol did it.

Fuck that obese faggot, he's an ass

It was me. I did it. And I regret nothing.

Whut The shit

theres so many other pieces of shit that deserve to be hacked and deleted.

It was the hacker known as Sup Forums who did it

hack assholes like dramalert, brittany venti, etc etc

figured it was bs at first, but yup his channel is empty

hack pewdiecancer thats someone who should be hacked and killed

it was Lurch@6ET

shit just got real

(op) #
it was obamas wife

look at muh man titties!!! bigger than your gf

Looks like he has another excuse for not losing weight.

rip in peace faggot

If he wore a malcom x jacket a fucking helicopter would land on the fat fuck.

Who's Sup Forums?

>brittany venti
She's a troll you retard. Obviously a good one since she triggers so many of you fucks.

i highly doubt a trained helicopter pilot would mistake him for a landing pad, smh

WE DID IT REDDIT!

NO FUCKING SHIT. still should be hacked for being a fucking troll

rip

he is actually a good youtuber, who cares if he is a fucking landwhale

You should be hacking autists like leafy

>Is on a site that routinely raids and trolls everyone
>Hates trolls

This ass hat is taking responsibility. twitter.com/6ET

This. "You know, losing weight is really hardm because, reasons."

Yeah, and it was real fun gaining the weight, wasn't it? You threw the fucking party, now you get to clean up. No fucking pity for whales who eat themselves to death. He has no medical condition that makes him fat, it's his inability to put the fucking fork down and control what goes into his mouth 7,000 times a day. Oh, but we have to feel SORRY for him and his need to attention whore on Youtube so he can get more toys and video games and make stupid voices, instead of getting real about his health, his food addiction, and his laziness. "Oh, boo hoo, it's hard to not eat a whole box of Ho Ho's in an hour!"

Fuck him. I hope they find his bloated carcasse with his nubby fat boy fingers clutched to his man boobs. He's a waste of natural resources.

Maybe now that his Playtime Instead of Adulting nonsense is gone, he can get his fat ass off the couch and get a fucking ob.

>visits a Sup Forums thread
>doesn't realize they're being trolled
>mfw

You seem upset, Is it that he makes more money than you ever will?

>how to show everyone you're mad and jealous 101

made* more money

I make plenty of money - and I leave the house doing it.

But you keep supporting the fat pussy boy. You're so cool. Or you're a fatty too.

Last I heard, his new pain meds were working out for him. Looks like he can at least get out and about now.

He's a disgusting mess. And his fans that enable him are just as bad. Sure looking at his flabby mess of a body makes them feel better about themselves.

he's bigger than all four of them combined! You really have to give the guy some respect! I wonder how much money he invested in himself to get that size.

Amen, brother.

How much you want to bet he still won't do any real exercise. "It's hard, boo hoo..."

I don't even really care about the video game bullshit - but I hate fatties who ate themselves into immobility, and then whine and cry about how hard losing weight is. You were' whining when you were ramming a whole cake down your face, were you? I bet you were giggling like a school girl because CAKE.

It's food. I can't comprehend how someone cannot control eating, it's one of the few things in life you have complete control over.

And if you do try to talk to guys like that about eating themselves to death, what do they do? Go for a walk, make a diet plan? No, they dorwn their sorrows in more food.

Fuck him. He's no role model, he should have a disclaimer on his videos 'THIS IS HOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE WITH SNACKY CAKES"

Noaaa op... ask 8ch !
Fags here can't hack a tomato these days

I honestly dont understand how food can be more important to someone than being able to walk around comfortably.

Oh, look, another fatty chimes in. Hurr hurr. Fat boy funny!

Still not as much salt as was in that double whooper you had earlier,

its a sickness. i wouldn't expect someone with the brain of a mouse to understand. yeah he needs to get healthy but the mental understanding of this sickness is beyond you.

Or wipe their own ass. Or have sex. Or fit in a car. Or bend over. I've gained weight when I've gotten lazy, but then I did something about it - because I like feeling fit, feeling healthy, and my clothes fitting right.

At some point, "I'm tired of living like this" HAS to kick in.

Oh, here we go, blame it on a sickness, like you have a fucking clue. Another fatty with excuses for NOT FUCKING EATING TOO MUCH.

He's in a hole that almost no one manages to climb out of. For an example of the level he's operating on, he has admitted to hiding in the bathroom and eating a secret pizza while crying on the toilet. Even putting aside his morbid obesity, he's a mental wreck and literally suicidal.

I wish him the best of luck, but I wish the same for TotalBiscuit. Either way, both of them won't be around in 10 years.

Who is this Sup Forums and why didnt we caught him already
P.S.: I'm FBI secret agent trying to get some info about this guy, I already tryed 9gag and tumbl, you are my last hope

kek

What account? This piece of shit has many

Fuck off. I have a legit diagnosed serious mental illness and I dont expect or want anyone to baby me. Shit like that stops people from growing up and dealing with their problems.

TotalBiscuit has cancer, huge difference from being a huge piece of fat shit.

>it was real fun gaining the weight, wasn't it? You threw the fucking party, now you get to clean up.
He put on the weight when raised in a household where he was physically and sexually abused. Not saying it isn't his responsibility to lose weight, but you can't really blame him for having shit parents that made him a fat fuck with anxiety issues

literally who?

Nothing but excuses, and you actually believe him when he says this shit? Kill yourselves

youtube.com/boogie2988

I'm speaking in terms of life expectancy, in which case there's not much difference from inoperable cancer and suicidaly depressed morbid obesity.

>makes more money than you ever will?
please

I completely believe him, he is an extremely honest and open person

If he's that bad, then he should be institutionalized to get to the root of his issues.

It would be nice to have sympathy, but he's just another junky with excuses for not giving up drugs. If he wants to go out that way - let him. It's better for the gene pool. But don't expect sympathy or excuses from me. We have few things in life we truly control, and our bodies are one of them - and if you want to throw your life away, be my guest - but don't use the condition for sympathy and free toys. Look at the pitiful cunts sticking up for him here.

>institutionalized for secret bathroom pizza
come on that's absurd man

i know plenty of people who have anxiety who arent fat, pick a better coping mechanism tubbo

>know, losing weight is really hardm because, reasons."

Wow Sup Forums not cool. This guy is a typical user who made good. Had a really shitty life and manged to get a decent Gf and a pretty cool guy.

There are so many that are more deserving of hacks and abuse.

Son, am disappiont

He's an addict. Addicts are always deceitful.

Did you really just compare fat people to drug addicts? Really? You think hamburgers are as addictive as meth, bobandy?

/thread

If he's that bad off, then he should be institutionalized.

I don't blame people for the cards they're dealt - but I do blame them for how they play them. I had a less than great father, but you know what? Fuck him - I've done great despite him.

His problems are his own - and the reason he's as fat as he is, is because he won't deal with them. Because he's addicted to food.

He was physically, emotionally and sexually abused as a child, then locked himself indoors for 8 years while eating himself to death as an adult during which he was (literally) literally suicidal. His life is in a better state now and his new meds are working for pain, but he really needs some hard core therapy and likely a heavy dose of crazy pills for his mental issues.

His Password was Volcano123 i shit you not

WITNESSED!

checked

Made good? He's so fat he can't walk properly, without pain meds.

He did not "do good". He's been enabled by people like you.

Wow, if he calls a glass of water dinner than I actually can't see how he became so fat.

He just gonna make a new one 2ez

underrated quints

This sadly. There are people in the third world who objectively have worse lives and aren't as pathetic as this. I k ow veterans who got their limbs blown off and are completely fine and work out and are buff as shit regardless. How hard is it to just stop eating and lose weight? His life would be better and he knows this but he refuses to make any meaniful progress. He is going into an early grave and all of you are Ok with that. You don't care about him

Yes - and not using his self-inflicted condition to get free toys and video games.

And how many anons here would have been better off with some tough love instead of other faggots commenting 'yeah I know what you mean, when should we kill ourselves?'

exceeded youtube's 500 lb weight limit

I honestly don't care about him - why waste care on someone who doesn't care for themselves? It's just enabling them.

We're all dealt the cards we're dealt. You play them, and either play them well, or play them shitty. He's refusing to play the cards, and eat instead.

Again, and I'll keep repeating it, if he's so bad and is actively committing suicide with pizza, then he needs to be institutionalized to get him help, not playing on Youtube for free shit.

this guy is like a VW Golf ball of fat. anyone that has that little respect for their health and wellbeing gets zero awwww shits from me. he gets around on a forklift for real. who the fuck cares about what his porkchop ass has to say, he'd trade it all in for being healthy, yet wont put any work in.

Ahahah

Every single person (without a legit medical condition, which are easy to test for) who goes on a regime of calorie cutting and exercise loses weight. This is not obscure and arcane knowledge.

The only thing holding him back is himself, anything else is an excuse.

>We're all dealt the cards we're dealt. You play them, and either play them well, or play them shitty. He's refusing to play the cards, and eat instead.
He played them decently well, he has a wife who is hotter than him and makes more money than most of us. He's just fat

boogie is a huge pussy, and i really hate him, but shit that channel is his life, bein a dick is one thing but fuck, this is over the line imo. fuckin wit a mans ability to provide for his family aint right.

the hacker Sup Forums did dis :(

Of course you believe him, I bet you donate money to him too

Money? You think that is an acceptable tradeoff for not being able to walk? Are you fucking serious?

You must be a fatty to think that way. His wife is probably a fatty chaser - they exist - and a "hot wife" is no excuse to weigh how much he does.

And yes, she's enabling him, most likely.

He's not "just fat". He left "just fat" behind about 10 shirts sizes ago.

LOL jimmies rustled to the extreme

so youre mad you cant do it from home. poor user has to go outside