All my 'friends' just messaged me that they all hate me and they never liked me and I should kill myself...

All my 'friends' just messaged me that they all hate me and they never liked me and I should kill myself... I have no more friends and I'm depressed, unattractive and socialy awkward.
I want to sleep, I want to forget everything, i have no booze and every shop is closed, I want to die. Feels thread guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRS9Bz0IH54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>friends

youtube.com/watch?v=TRS9Bz0IH54
It makes being a loner less painful

i recommend you play something like garrys mod and or any other game which you can make friends and interact with people

I've got it.
I just dont feel like talking to anybody.
I dont speak much.

I will be your friend, OP

FUCKING QUADS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

I'll be your friend for the quads

You'll always have us. Oh fuck, you wanted to be cheered up... um.. .forget that, then...

Cool. Hey, we should tell each other our names! Mines David

true

Max.

OP here, can we get back to more feels stuff.

tasty gets

So tell us what lead up to the "friends" leaving you
Unless you aren't op, then just make something up

What happened to make these friends leave you. Something must have happened

One of the people in the group got picked on for being friends with me. He started being a dick so I called him a cunt and then he got the rest of the group on his side. They have been sending me shit all night to get under my skin

Op here, the lyrics are pretty relatable.
Im on all "I want is cancer for christmas"

Ok, so obviously they weren't your friends which means you're better off without them. Fuck them off and start over if you have to

Thanks man.
I dont know what to do with myself though.
I know some people but I cant tell if they like me or like me ironicaly / pretend to like me

Pick a story, maybe it'll make you laugh

The names already made me chuckle a bit, I already know a few because most of my pathetic life is guled to Sup Forums. But I'll pick chemical shit, why not.

This one is relatively new I think, here you go!

Pretend to like you? If you have that sort of mentality everything is going to seem that way. Do you work? Have a hobby? Take your mind off shit, get yourself out there. Socially awkward or not it will do you good

I'm an animator so most of the time I work I am inside in my dark room.
I like fishing but its dark and cold out.
My favorite thing to do was to drink with my cousins but one of them got cancer a few months back and the other 2 moved away.

Op here, holy fuck that last song.

No more feels stuff?

These other friends you have, ask them to go to a bar or whatever with you. Hang out with them, don't be in your head and just take things easy. If they genuinely like you they'll find a way for it to happen, if not then you have your answer as to whether you are their friend. If that's the case I'd get yourself into a new circle

I dont really know their intrests.

What if they're like
"user, what are you doing chilling with us?"

You don't need to, go out and get drunk with them and conversation will flow

Unless they're cunts I really doubt you'd be put in that situation.

It's been 10 years I don't have friends, I'm 26 now

Friends are too good to come true, man

I'm 27 and I've got about 10 people I would consider as friends. They're not the be all and end all of your life, if you really want them though you're going to have to start looking and putting the effort in

Op here, I'm going to try go to sleep.
Goodnight guys, thanks for making me feel better and possibly some others.
I'm going to go out to that group and if they are cunts then I guess I will do whatever.
Sleep well, guys.

you need to at least kick one of their asses it will make you feel alot better and if you run into them in public they will be scared of you instead of trying to torment you.