ITT we act like civilized upper class white people at a bar-b-que

ITT we act like civilized upper class white people at a bar-b-que.

Until Someone Gets Trips

> Then we chimp out

Trips flips us back and forth
Gogogogogo

sweet jesus I hope your white trash aunt didn't bring that pineapple coolwhip dish again.

Could you pass the mashed potatoes, Tom?

I do rather hope Jenny isn't bringing that ape she has been fornicating with.

Hey George good to see you - you see my new grill? It's propane, but has a special smoker on the side here. I cut down some mulberry at the cabin last week to feed in there.

NIGGGGGGGGGAAAAA LAWWWWD

Oh Jon, please don't embarrass me. You know that Jenny really likes him, and he _is_ an investment banker.

WAS GUD NIGGA WE BOUT TO RUN A TRAIN ON DAT BETCH SHAQUINISHA U N?

Hey user! Get off that computer and come see your Aunt Gerdie!

AHHHHHHHHHHH
UHUHUHUHUH AHAH

WE WUZZ KANGZZ N SHIET

user GIT YO ASS OUT HERE WITH DAT GRAPE DRINK YO AUNT IS THIRST

LUK AT DEZ WHIT NIGGAS TRYNA BE ALL CIVIL AND SHET

HE DID NUFFIN WONG

SHAQUINISHA shit you don't want that ho, she got da clap from jojo

BIX NOOD

WAS GUD NIGGA YOU STEPPIN U BETVH ASS NIGGA?

This thread is so reddit it hurts. Go play pretend somewhere else.

NIGGER

Gonna eat me sum chicken, gonna drink me some grape drink.

DJ HERE BUMOPIN DAT SOLDA BOY

oh good to see reddit has learned to hate niggers too

I have a dream, that one day, my children can eat at the same table as those fat-ass rich crackas getting their rib on.

Pass me the purple drank, nigga.

AYYY NIGGA WE GOT THEM THICCCCC MASHED POTATOS BOOOOOOI

WAS GUD NIGGA STEP UP BICH ASS CRACKA ILL FUK YO BICH

SHANIQUAN PASS TUH MUTHAPHUKIN WATETMELOWN SAUCE OVA SO I CAN SHOVE THAT SHIT UP MA NIGGA ANUHS

That was a bad attempt at a 2016 era MLK Jr - esque nigger, by the way.

Shyet, it goin down nigga, it goin doooowwwwn

Nigga he freed us niggas wut u mean

What up, boy?

...who cares! Hurry up and get trips so these bix nood start acting civilized again!

GODD FUCKING DAMN NIGGERDO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY REPARATIONS IT WILL TAKE TO BRING THE NIGGERS AND SPICS INTO ENLIGHTENMENT?

Well, look at that!

Now, what were we talking about before we were interrupted?

My goodness! John I'm scared!

Holy moly what have I witnessed in the name of the good Lord

That was close, Thomas.

I do declare! That was a momentary lapse of civility and graciousness. But if I were to say anything, these lemon bars are something to die for.

Please everyone let's get back to the bbq! Can you help me janus?

Why sir, your reckless abandon to facilitate the quads would have thrown our whole soiree into anarchy.

Hey all! I brought my badminton net. Could someone as be so kind to help me set it up?

Of course! Brian get over here and help this nice woman!

>someone as be so kind

>someone as be so

>as be so

Hey chad, could you pass me a Zima?

Did you bring the coronas? Those are my favorite beer!

Is Corona light ok?

Hey, does everyone have the uber app? We need to make sure no one drives home under the influence.

You push a hard bargain but I suppose I can do that Ron

I went to church today

Oh goodness, Columbia just scored against America in the COPA Cup

Who wants franks?!?

Oh man oh man, I love watermelon.

I'm voting for obama

>ayo man i dont appreciate you comin' up in my house and makin all these racist comments folk
>ima take it as disrespect
>watch yo goddamn mouf

As do I. Do you know if there is any BBQ chicken or should I ask for a burger?

I'll pass the potatoes!

anyone else brang water-melone?

Jeremiah, would you prefer your steak medium or medium well?

Cracker bitch ass trying to take the black man's chicken, this that bitch ass nigga trump and his racist ass

Where's the Kentucky Fried Chicken, Daequan my nigger? Hold up my stomach has an urging for a purging from the bird if you catch my drift cousin.

Fred, get this large hulking man out of our jubalie and put a price on his head of 5 shillings.

Bitch ass nigga fred aint gonna do shit whitey, imma crack yo bitch ass and take yo paper

I must say today is quite lovely.

Yo racist piece of shit you best get off my block nigga or imma pop yo ass like i popped yo bitches cherry

ay dog i dont appreciate the way you out here runnin yo mouf cuz

you come round here, say that shit to my face again, me n my crew bout to fuck you up

>got me feelin some type of way up in this muh-fucka

Why i must say sir you are being very rude. Back to the cotton fields slave! Don't make me bust out my whip!

Nigger you and yo gang aint shit cuz, my gang got 9 gats and we gon pop you and take you bitch nigga. You be selling crack on my block imma hit yo head with one bitch nigga

AY YO NIGGA DUH FUK IS DIS SHIT YALL OUT YO DAMN MIND

Nigger you dont own shit you come up on my crew in my block we down in the Detroit (keeping it real nigga) we gon kill yo cracker ass cuz

I'm white, i own you. Now if you'll excuse i have to call the police.

This is a civil bbq I'm going to have to ask you to leave!

I think i talking to a bitch ass nigga cuz Im real nigga you got fake ass nigger. Bet you make more than 9.50 a week and yo ass knows manners. Fake piece of shit my dad beat me when I came out the woom then dipped nigga yo dad a doctor or some shit bitch nigga

Yall bitch ass crackers dont know shit white man never do shit but oppress us nice black folk, we dont do shit but kill bitch niggas and yall commin up saying you own me nigga imma pop yo ass wit my gang cuz you gon get jumped come up in my hood cracker

Cynthia, put down that iphone it's time to eat the ham.

SIR stop the profanity! I will be forced to get my shotgun if you don't leave the premises

MASHED FUCKING POTATOES NIGGER WAT

Sir, should you not be spending time with the children of yours, which you ave abandoned?

Nigga I got a rolex and my possy in the rover. I been selling drugs since day 1 nigga keeping it real you know how it is. OH WAIT yo piece of shit white ass aint no what being real is cuz yall niggas look like ghosts cuz

Goodness, I detest the coloureds. They should have shot a black instead of that zoo gorilla! *sips coffee*

Nigga (x7), I'm 100% nigga
Nigga (x7), I'm 200% nigga
Nigga (x7), why do police hate niggas?
Nigga (x7), they hate us cause our dicks is bigga!

bitch you an yo bb gun aint shit, im out here on my grind makin dat paper while yo uncle tom lookin ass sit at home collectin welfare checks from the crackers in charge of yo black ass

>why yessuh massa
>I's accep yo help
>I's accepit real gud

tchu even know bout dat shit, cuz. bet you a fuckin kid anygoddamnway shiiiiet

Oh you think that hibbidy hip hop lingo scares me! I'll show you African American!

Nigga you aint shit imma come up on yo poor ass block and hustle yo white ass the fuck out

>That's a nice Polo, Tom!
>Thanks Jim, I got it from the GAP

Who wants cheese on their burgers? Hands up, who wants cheese on their burgers? Okay, I see one, two , three, six cheese? Six cheese okay?

>Who wants cheese on their burgers? Hands up, who wants cheese on their burgers?
NIGGA ITS THE POLICE TRYIN TO GET OUR HANDS UP NIGGA RIOTTTTTTTT

would anyone like some wine?

You gotta wait for trips before that jive becomes the way, do you pick up what I'm putting down, my friend?

Woahhhhh let's not get carried away Ron

Would anyone like some more beer? Haha, not you Jim, you need to drive home today you rascal!

you an what goddamn army nigga, my bois out here bout ready to fuck you up regardless. sittin there talkin shit, bout to fuckin find out nigga

Oh I'm quite sorry my fellow gentlemen the hippity hoppity urban slang was getting to me I'm quite sorry John

Guards remove this hooligan at once! Another black trying to get something for free. As if they don't already take our tax money for their welfare.
>scoffs

Who else saw that new documentary with what's his name...? The guy who does all the nature documentaries?