It happened Sup Forums

It happened Sup Forums,

I am starting to fall for a girl I fucked in a one night stand and have kept hanging out with. She is on vacation in my city and will be leaving in less than a months time. How the fuck do I get over these feelings and simply keep fucking her without obsessing for her everyday?

it's actually quite simple, just keep fuckn and eatin pussy like mad, then when she leaves you realize all you had was the sex.

She is on vacation in your city? How far away does she live?

Do not to LDR it will not work unless you already have a house, car, pay your bills without issue and pretty much live by yourself.

Keep it like it is if you do not do any of the above, summer booty call. Take vids, pics, upload them on Sup Forums,share with your Sup Forumsros and let it go.

easy , just find another girl after she leaves

Is Staying in Jersey and I live in NYC, last time we chilled was Thursday night and she was talking about wanting to stay in NY and starting a new life away from her home country.

I work in bank, and can pay my bills without issues but dont live on my own yet. I guess the reason why is cause she was the first girl I fucked ever and has given me a new lease on life.

This is the first girl you fucked? No wonder you're obsessing over her. It's 100% clouding your judgement.
I don't suggest you stop fucking her but it's human nature to start to start liking her.
Unless you had some really fucked up things happen to you in your childhood you're fucked. Other then that the only choice you have is leave or stay.
There is nothing anyone can tell you to make you not fall in love with her more.
You will keep falling farther the more you sleep with her.

Damn bro. First girl? Shit, dont let her find out, else she is gone.

Git gud, fuck other girls ASAP and become desensitized with that shit else this looks to be a total catastrophe.

You MUST fuck other pussies before doing the shit you are going on about.

>tfw hot and can get any guy with conventional preferences but casual sex bores me to treats

Get over it, faggot.

Fuck.. this is what I feared and have been telling myself isn't true. I have talked to and tried romancing other girls but this girl is def is filling my 100% of the time. I never asked for these feels ..

I have been attempting that this week and honestly Im so fucked that I really dont even want to sleep with other girls besides her. This is what happens when you get a late start in life I guess.

If it's any consolation, people behave far differently when they are on vacation.
The girl that you have experienced and had fun with is likely a very different person to who she would be if you actually lived in the same area.

I don't know your situation but it seems you don't want to be with her.
The only thing that actually works is more experience. But there is no quick way to get the experiences needed. Sucks right?
Most virgins(except the ones who had bad childhoods) for them. sex = love.
If you fuck more women you will (might)realize sex doesn't equal love. It really depends on the person.
For some sex = love and it stays like that their whole life.

Falling for someone isn't a bad thing in itself. It's the person you fall for that matters.

I want to remind autists this is a EXTREMELY simplified version of relationships and nothing I say should be applied to you or your relationship lol.

Thanks for advice bro, you are making some good points and I honestly didn't even think of that at all.

You know what? If you two connect, enjoy the rest of the time you have to spend together, exchange contact details and if it continues on from there, it was meant to be. If it doesn't continue on from there, then you'll at least have all the happy memories of all the good times you had together.

Sometimes things last, sometimes they don't, that's just life.

It's just puppy love. You'll get over it a couple weeks after she's gone. Many anons go through it, it's normal. But it's fucking important to let it happen and then get over it.

Right in the feels...

Is pic related?

Pull the condom, and get her preggo

sadly no but it very close to what she looked bending over

Fuck her with feels.