girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2033371-question-for-white-guys-only
youtu.be/Fib4-S9ENpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1/6

fucking gold

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2033371-question-for-white-guys-only

White guys comment and vote!

jesus

I feel sorry for that guy, but at least he cleared up his life and is back on track. Good on him for getting rid of that shitty "GF"

check da digits

any lurkers in here?

rip crabbo

Anyone got the green text about the user that was raped by his cousin for years only to get his own back years later, it was long, made diamonds and had a picture of a sexy girl in stockings just to take up space.

Dont have it...

Post the rest of this it's beautiful

I couldn't understand any of this.

ask i didn't know there was more

>fat rage cause impled lesbians aint true lesbians

>his friend start crying no clue why

>offers waifu pillow to the crying friend

>he refuses cause it aint his girl

>op rages and kicks him out

its cringe really

fuck you newfag. your screen shot is shit and this isn't funny. i hope you rot and die in the sewers where the rats will eat your remains

anyone know if there is more to this?

youtu.be/Fib4-S9ENpE
6:00 mark, exact anime and script until end of caps. demo is great though

but but but user kun....

you think I care

legendary

So yuri means lesbians and he said he came here for the lesbians? Wtf. And the guy knew what that word meant? I was thinking of watching anime, but I don't want to turn into that.

ever been to /y/ or /e/?
i only jack to anime

Underrated

No. I rarely go on other boards.

yuri literally means lesbian in japanese, dakamura is the body pillow with a girl design and such

a lot of people would recommend you stuff like FullMetal alchemist and Hunter x Hunter that are classic adventure anime, can watch pretty casually

But shit derails, if you like it you look for something like it and its worse, you watch more and more and soon you are a weeb like fatty and op there

It happend to me...

Chek'd n' kek'd

touching story, never thought I'd say this about hermit crabs

is that really a question ?

Shotanado always good

shame user. Sup Forums isn't a bad place but there any many other great boards. i really recommend checking out a new board a week.

only for fags like you. fag

Damn dude, that's depressing.
Sidenote: nice trips

I don't quite understand how a genre of tv shows can affect you so much. I watched a couple episodes of attack on titan, but I don't like subtitles and I don't like dubs.

Jesus christ why am I laughing so much.

Really? Seems like a waste of time. Went to /fit/ once to ask for advice, seems like half of them were too illiterate to understand my question.

Deadpool waifu

FUCKING KEK

well what other shit are you interested in? they likely have a board that fits it

Have the rest of this?

for the queers

not a greentext but a great archive

HOLY QUADS

>inb4 hurrrrrrrrr ifunny
i don't have it without and don't know how to edit it

I mean he's not wrong

In my case I was almost doing an hero
>depressed as fuck
>feels bad man

So a friend introduced me to anime, shit was okay, but a fuckton better then my life, so I took support of it, watched it day and night non-stop all kind of shit

Should've gone an hero

faggot confirmed

Take snipping tool and avoid the iFunny part.

overposted user

I like the NFL and astronomy and robbing banks.

What the fuck

I hate my life too. I made a lot of mistakes, I'm very intelligent and proud but never really had any path. I just did whatever. Now I have an okay job but can't deal with the fact that others have more. My sister makes twice what I make, my closest friend is just finishing school and is already making way more than me (dentist, pulls over $100/hr), my other friend just got accepted into medicine.

One of my biggest problems is that I've always wanted to kill myself. I never put much thought or consideration into the future because I always figured I'd be dead. I'm pretty sure I'm going to finally kill myself this summer. I don't know when the best time to do it is though.

Gets me everytime

Post pics of yourself op.

Haha woops i meant user not op.

I'm not OP. I'm not ugly though.

An unexpected turn of events.

yup this was the op

Since you asked.

I'm OP.

I was in this thread. actually thought about this post for some reason just yesterday, was weird.

Post pics then not-ugly-user

maybe they were pissed because your question was already answered in the sticky, that tends to fuck them off.

what was your question?

lol holy shit yes

Here's me. Edited the picture for anonymity, so you can't see my face, but you can get the general idea.

Holy shit

The question was a bit personal and stupid, but a guy pointed me to the sticky but it was obvious that he didn't understand my question. Someone actually gave a half decent answer though.