Why does anyone like this gay faggot whatsoever?

Why does anyone like this gay faggot whatsoever?
And if you do you're obviously 12 years old.

Leafy is here probably earns more than you do in a day than you do in a lifetime.

He probably gets more pussy in an hour than you will in your lifetime READ: 1 or More

He also seems to be pretty fucking level headed.

So are you just jelly or do you have legitimate beef with him?

SHOTS FIRED !!!!

bait

>level headed
>calls everything cringy
Okay.

>Gets more pussy
kek

if you even know who the fuck he is your probly 12 yourself. grown ass men dont watch youtube celebs

because he's fucking hilarious and manages to do something that is sadly all-too-rare on the internet these days, which is to walk to line of reasonable human being in between retarded Sup Forums tier fat neckbeards and landwhale sidecut safespace tumblrinas

>it's another "something is popular so I must hate on it to look special and different" episode

Im actually interested now, who the fuck is this, my first hand opinion based off how he looks is that hes a massive cock sucking faggot.

Edit, fuck it ill do an image search

I find that offensive. They wouldn't let a nigger in heaven.

Not really, the dude is pretty shit.

Dear god thats how that retarded keemstar spawn looks. Fuck man, Why hasn't he ended his pathetic life yet, holy shit. I mean really, being a fucking idiot is one thing but looking like one holy shit. Someone get a 12 gauge and put this fucker out of his misery.

Before saying that he was complete garbage, I watched one of his videos (I think it was during the drama that happened between him, h3h3, and pyro). I made sure to ignore everything that was going on and focus on his video, and even then he was still fucking trash. Annoying voice, unfunny, overrated.

Why is leafy hated i dont really know much about him but he is anti SJW

>anti SJW
Even ani-SJWs can be hated on, user.

lol

>Why does anyone like this gay faggot

Reasons

Why do you care what others are doing?

Bet my reasons are better than your reasons.

Is this motherfucker trying to be leafy? Fucking kys