The victim of a brutal attack during a home invasion sobbed in court after her attacker was found not guilty of...

The victim of a brutal attack during a home invasion sobbed in court after her attacker was found not guilty of attempted murder, but he will go to prison for rape and assault.

Shawn Custis, 45, was found guilty of second-degree aggravated assault for the June 21, 2013 attack that was recorded on the victim's 'nanny cam'.

The mother was raped for two hours, punched, kicked and thrown down the basement stairs while her husband and children were visiting relatives.

The jury of nine blacks and three whites began deliberations Tuesday, weighing whether to believe Custis' defense attorney's claim that his client was framed by racist cops, or prosecutors' contentions that bias didn't play a part and that they were led to Custis by several people who identified him after seeing the video on television.

Prosecutors showed the video to jurors at the beginning of Custis' trial; when Assistant Essex County Prosecutor Jamel Semper showed it again later in the trial, two female jurors held their hands over their eyes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620754/Victim-sobs-court-attacker-not-guilty-attempted-murder-prison-assault.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-CavkSl2gyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she was asking for it
no clothes on wtf

Rape isn't murder. Not really sure what your posting for.

Torn off by King Kong no doubt

I seen the vid actually nipples harden during penetration and you can hear her getting wetter. If he had a vibe on her clit she would of came.

This pic from the video?

link?

Online, or from the trial.

Link this shit i need to see it.

Bump

kek

you must be literally retarded

I want to believe.

She literally did. This was her fantasy and she didn't want her husband to find out so she said it was rape.

Yep. Women enjoy getting raped by black men. They have amazing dicks and dick skills. White men get reported right away or beat by the woman.

youtu.be/-CavkSl2gyc

Video?
Rape pron is kindof a fetish of mine

This pisses me the fuck off. I wish I'd been there to beat that nigger to death

That poor girl will need years of therapy.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang!

I hope that he left the kid alone.

Orlando v2 pls

#BlackLivesMatter

>They have amazing dicks and dick skills

you sure do know alot about that, faggot

how about a link?

He didn't rape her lol.

It's true you retard. Have you not noticed the surge of white girls and black guys? Especially in schools.

You're right.

>replying to yourself

Nope you fucking idiot.

Yep.

We done here?

>

Nope. Fuck off with your small ass dick.

What a punchable face

sauce for the pic

Yooo I miss these down syndrome gay brothers. man that was a golden thread

I agree black men have superb dicks and dicks skills. Good call fam.

"Your honor, he wasn't raping her, he was trying to fuck her to death"

that shit pisses me the fuck off! god damn filthy ass monkey, i wish niggers didn't exist at all fucking dirty apes

Nice tits

actually that family had numerous guns you cunt bitch.

There's probably a 0% chance that video will see the light of day.
It was captured on a nanny cam which is likely stored on a closed network

Kill this nigger for beating the mom in front of the kid and for playing the race card to get a lighter sentence.

How has /b come to be this full of idiots?!

Lighter sentence?

He had prior felonies, he's going to be old balls by the time he gets out.... if he gets out.

The only worse penalty is death, which i don't think they give for anything less than murder.

I stand corrected.

Treason, terrorism, espionage and large scale drug trafficking will get you the death penalty.

Then again if you commit any of those crimes, you've probably been responsible for someones death.