Thinking of poisoning my boyfriend's drink with antifreeze next time he comes over...

thinking of poisoning my boyfriend's drink with antifreeze next time he comes over... I'm hoping that he would die in hospital due to doctors taking too long to figure out it was antifreeze that made
him so sick... he only weighs about 120 pounds so I could get away with a smallish amount killing him or making his kidneys fail... should I do this? are there better chemicals/poisons to use?

OR just don't bitch

why are you thinking about killing him? what'd he do that was so bad?

Reason?

Antifreeze will work just fine.

Don't do this shit. The number one suspect is always the lover

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

Lose the antifreeze and get the all the kitchen knives. If you stab him with all the knives and leave a message written in spanish, the crime scene investigators will that this was a gang related crime.

I'm an int. business major so I'm fluent in Spanish

Yes doctors are idiots and won't realise it was antifreeze poisoning and not kidney fail

Tits or gtfo. You know the rules.

cheated on me. bastard thinks I would never find out... although cheating doesn't justify killing someone, I have antisocial personality disorder and have been diagnosed as sociopathic so eh if I'm gonna kill someone might as well be him

tits or gtfo

Bait. Tits or gtfo. And if true. Youre a social reject and should drink the antifreeze yourself.

I've seen it happen on a couple occasions where the doctors try to diagnose general symptoms and don't recognise antifreeze until it's almost too late

Kek

OP...post tits with timestamp or i'm reporting this.

>demands tits
>iFunny watermark
gtfo, summerfag kid.

not even a social reject, I've modelled for companies such as asos before, I'm a pretty normal person on the outside I'm just a bit fucked in the head on the inside

dude what the fuck...
too soon

reported
enjoy your v&

enjoy prison bitch

Too soon

too soon dude

Just saw a crime channel on this they will likely know if was antifreeze due to the fact the crystals will accumulate in the heart and brain after the kidneys get full. This is how some bitch got caught poisoning her husband drink.

If you think about killing someone because he/she cheated on you pls do us a favor and kys

Yes because the crystal accumulating in the kidney causes kidney stone symptoms.

Are you stupid you dumb nigger GTFO you summer fag

maybe I'll just chop him up into bits and scatter him about who knows... I doubt I would do anything before thinking it out well... I switched my major from forensic science to int business so I know a good deal about how to successfully kill and dispose of a body... the antifreeze bit threw me off a bit because we never studied that

Call the hospital.

Im bipolar 1.

Normies dont know what its like to go crasy 4 times a year.

Call them and get admitted.

if not you`re just another attention seeking crossdresser.

pic related

>not knowing that the iFunny banner is a meme
gtfo, summerfag kid.
also
>summerfag kid

Is he on any kind of medication? you can up his dosage or something like that

I've already been to a mental hospital 3 times within the last 4 years I don't feel crazy enough at the moment to go back

not on anything at the moment

Youre a female though so you will poison. Your gonna wanna look up ricin. Topkek.

I'm kinda violent I would want to make it as bloody as possible

MODS MODS MODS

Kys already

>pretending it's a meme to defend your reputation on an anonymous imageboard
gtfo, summerfag kid.
also
>not knowing that the iFunny banner is a meme

>120 pounds
Why hasnt this manlet killed himself already?

the problem with ricin is that if they found out it's ricin they'll prolly know about her buying it, besides if it's ricin and the part about being in forensics is true, she'll be more of a suspect

>I don't feel crazy enough at the moment
you're considering murder.
that's crazy enough.

overreacting thy name is women

>suicidal\murderouse thoughts
>not reason enough

Get admitted or google risin poison and stop by your local chink store.

Better hurry. This board is owned by the us feds

Need I say more femanon?

You know what to do OP.

Take him out on a date. Knock him unconscious. Get car tires. Stack them with him inside. Cover in oil and light it. Call the police from a pay phone. Disguise your voice and say you found two kidnapped people and ones dead. Tie yourself up and wait. Will look gang related and innocent

when I go crazy I run away and try to kill myself so I mean hey I'm not there yet

i hope they brutally rape your cunt with a broom stick in prison

Yeah but it can't be detected because the subject diarrheas all traces away before they die? Never really looked it up but I'm sure I've seen/heard that on rl crime shit on TV.

No its legal.

Buy a hard plastic vibrator and sharpen it using a knife. Then stab your boyfriend to death. It will look gay related and you'll get away with murder.

xddddd xXx_t00_s00n xXx m9999 xddddd

I've been on Sup Forums 2 years and never understood this meme... can someone explain?

you need help before you get your ass locked up for life

Not going to work. Antifreeze now contains a bitterant to make it unpalatable. (It does not taste sweet and sugary anymore).

>I've been on Sup Forums 2 years
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

newfag detected

>implying that 2 years is alot

perfection girl.

I was in the original thread.

Bricks where shaaat.

Chemist/MS2 here. Antifreeze actually takes a long time to work unless the person gets a massive overdose. You should use something else. Try replacing his liquor with denatured alcohol

Too soon to explain

Newfag is fucking new

Murk loar, user

SHOW YOUR PUSSY YOU FUCKING WHORE

OP is a flaming fucking faggot

No wonder boyfriend cheated

for what i know it doesn't get all away, it's easily masqueraded for other stuff like gastroenteritis and that's why nobody notices it.
it can be found out and usually when they do it's already to late and the antidote really expensive.
But this is knowledge from 2 years ago when i first bought some.

stop trying so hard to find newer fags than you so you can call them newfags and feel like one of the oldfags.

The rules are simple,since a long time ago bitches would come here and take advantage of our virginity,so we made this rule.First they show us tits with a timestamp and then we help them.

Now go to sleep fucking fag.

its a girl that died because her brother spiked her drink with anti freeze. the guy who took the pictures didn't know she was dead until he already uploaded 4 pics of her to Sup Forums.

Boobs fucking cunt,boobs with a timestamp.

I'd cheat on you, ya cunt

so she's dead in all those pics or were they taken before he killed her

>sorry for my autism

can't say if you are a newfag who barely knows the truth from google or you are trying to bait the newfag.

Listen newfag,we are done here,You will see this meme plenty of times,try to collect clues and answer the questions yourself.Use your fucking brain and lurk moar.

she is dead in all of them. the guy who took them asked her to get a few but she died when he went to look for his camera and he didt'n know until he took 4 pics of her and uploaded them. shame, she was really cute.

>I've been on Sup Forums 2 years and never >understood this meme... can someone >explain?

>been on Sup Forums 2 years
>Sup Forums 2 years
>been
> 2 years and never understood this meme.
> never understood this meme.
> never understood
> never
> never
> never

I mean I just googled the entire thing and it's apparently fake anyway

If you're a sociopath, then you shouldn't mind showing your tits.

I just took like so much klonopin and this post made me want to an hero

I'm more of a bundy type... I would prefer to see your tits babe

Professional cleaner speaking:
You can cook a lethal nicotine solution fairly easily. Get a bag of pipe tobacco, put it in a jar, add 2/3 cup of water. Let it sit overnight. Put on rubber gloves. Strain the ball of tobacco into a flat tray. Take some time to the liquid to evaporate. It should condense into a syrup. A couple drops in subjects coffee is almost instantly lethal. I usually dilute my poison with a bit of coffee, to make it undetectable in drinks.

For real user, if you are actually contemplating murder over somebody cheating on you (and not just b8ing all of us), you should definitely check yourself into a mental institution.

>this

Obviously don't have any.

I just took my benzos I'm fine now

>you

asshole pics or leave my thread

I find this highly dubious. If it were true, people who prepare tobacco for a living would die

Someone I know tried to kill herself by drinking antifreeze. they found her and brought her to the hospital. they revived her and she had eye damage. If you are being for real OP, they will probably save him and either way, you're getting in trouble for first degree intentional homicide and years in prison. And you'd be eaten up by guilt of a stupid decision that ended someone's life and ruined the lives of all the people that cared about him. Fuck you

Psycho loser.

So you're going to cause his family and friends pain and make it so he doesn't have to deal with any sort of pain ever again? Sick logic bruh

I just took a titty pic not time stamped because I'm too lazy to get out of bed I'm really high and can't move so if you want that let me know...
untimestamps have no merit but oh well if you want it let me know I'm not a liar

>Professional summer fag here

I want. Post

Tit pics or GTFO

this will probably be backwards but yeah here it is... I'm from the UK

>only weights 120 pounds
>from the UK
Haha wow you're fucking stupid!

this is just the kind of shit I need to hear to help ground me again. thanks user

What does that mean

in Scotland we weight in pounds and measure in feet and inches... not traditional kilos

>help ground me again

Yep you're not a sociopath

Nice try OP
At least be educated on the subject you're trying to impersonate

kek just wait for a mass shooting in Glasgow to go down in the next 10 years and then get back with me