MCU tv show has a better choreographed fight scene than any multi-million dollar DCuck movie

>MCU tv show has a better choreographed fight scene than any multi-million dollar DCuck movie

youtube.com/watch?v=2qzV7gsACdQ

How can DC be so incompetent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg
youtube.com/watch?v=qKiReENl-yY
youtu.be/5zsVn_vZ9zE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bimp

That was pretty shit desu

The boyfriend guy's choreography was great. Why can't women act or follow through with a decent looking punch?

How was it shit?

>there are people above 13 who watch this

that was good for tv but lol its not better than the movies retard

is AoS still going? i lost interest after they killed off adama and stopped completely once they got rid of meme british guy and the girl with the electric sticks

lmao, no
I remember when Daredevil had that shitty 'one long take' fight scene in the hallway that was real bland and then a few weeks later this came on and it was just even more dogshit than daredevil. chloe bennet is terrible at fight choreography

Remember when this character was supposed to be the best computer hacker in the world?

Now, only a year after that, she became the best martial artist and secret agent in the world!

what a strong and capable woman, i'm glad our military is finally allowing women to serve in frontline combat roles now. Who wouldn't want a woman like this in their squad?

>Daisy is an elite hacker half-alien that is also able to move mountains and also operator as fuck, also she can revive people and has magic blood

Sup Forums fags will defend this

What, you don't believe she can be flawless and perfect at everything?

What are you? A sexist?

but she's fantastic at getting my dick hard

Joss Whedon.

pretty standard whedon

tv is fedora and contrarian as fuck, i bet you plebs think the Cap-WS fight was bad too

youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg

They also have better editing than anything in Civil War.

I can't believe no one has picked apart those action scenes form the movie.
The cuts are a tier below Tak3n and there were multiple times where you could clearly see scarlet's stunt double.

>TFW this fight scene would be impossible to film, even with CG.

I know right. They only did good fight edition when it involved CGI.

too many cuts senpai
better then most fight scenes though

>this fight scene would be impossible to film, even with CG.
why? It doesn't look any crazier than the Grand Prix form Speed Racer, or any more explosive than MoS' Superman vs Zod fight.

>better then most fight scenes though
I think you meant american fight scenes

user, it looks like a shitty rip off of John Wick, get some fucking standards

Yeah, that's like, totally ok tv level John Wick rip off, but it's not super special or anything.

>meanwhile in the world of DC
youtube.com/watch?v=qKiReENl-yY

>marvelcucks actually think this looks good

marvel and dc are equally shitty in tv, but as a dcfag this just pisses me off, like i think "not muh" fags are idiots, but literally, not muh Livewire or SB.

Livewires wardrobe is the fucking same as killer frost ffs.

>literally gods should be fighting with the basics of cqc
marveldrone please
call me when your people stop stealing fight scenes from The Raid and Oldboy

>MARY SUE POOTS

Jessica Jones is an MCU tv show and while it's a good show it also has some of the most incompetently choreographed fight scenes you'll see in anything.

It's almost as if it's different in every case depending on who is making it.

Why is she using guns instead of her superpowers?

Four words
>In
>Atmosphere
>Relativistic
>Combat

to be fair its nowhere near the worst shit Whedon has ever shit out.

Have to wonder just how much control that fat fuck and his relatives have over the show and not Disney.

really its a horse thats been beaten to death with Whedon
>Buffy
>Cordelia
>River Tam
>chick from Dollhouse
>Skye/Daisey

Like, every single one of those is demonstrably not "flawless and perfect at everything"

Although I admittedly don't watch AOS since the first couple of episodes so I don't know what Skye is like now.

3 questions
What the fuck does in atmosphere relativistic combat even mean?
What the fuck is happening in that webm? the bad guy became a purple string of energy?

Pretty much the same as every main female character Whedon does with the Sayian power up shit.

Every time something remotely hurts her she comes back twice as strong 2 episodes later.

Admittedly shes a much better character now than what she was in the beginning

He went 2 sanic. So sanic materials nearby were instantly converted from solid to liquid and the air exploded from friction.

*parp*

Hosnestly I still don't see how this can't be done with CGI, it really just is a big explosion and everything he touches turns into Blink's portals from Xmen DoFP but a little messier and colored red.

>white people, or people seasoning for a white audience, can't choreograph for shit
Also
>taking cover behind a desk that doesn't actually obscure the opposition's view of you

>it's done in one take, therefore it's good

when will this meme end?

she didn't have them at this point I don't think, that's season 2

I think that has everything to do with krysten ritter being terrible in that fucking series because all the scenes that didn't involve her for action were at least decent

Because it would look silly. Nearly everything would have to be CG, and pure CG fight scenes almost always look silly and bad.

But it already looks silly.

On top of that it looks straight out of MoS

youtu.be/5zsVn_vZ9zE

Tell me this is a bad action sequence. Go ahead, try.

Marvel does gross violence better thsn BvS

fuck off Sup Forums

It wouldn't be.

nigga this series and the captain america trilogy are the only marvel movies with truly good action sequences.

>Marvel does gross violence better thsn BvS
but that isn't gross violence

Is this really what Sup Forums has been sperging about the past year?

Wow, am I glad I quit anime 7 years ago

>clearly a shootout
>call it a fight scene

what did he mean by this?

Buts its phenomenally animated. And looks like actual super powered beings fighting.

>Sup Forumss tastes for anything
>one punch meme

no

Man of steel was good, but the fights seemed pretty slow and low energy/destruction. Very weak iteration of supes.

>I was looking for an excuse to post my shitty anime webms
fuck off with your cartoon shit

>Buts its phenomenally animated.
Never said it wasn't, I don't like the CGi background tho.

>And looks like actual super powered beings fighting.
So do the fights from The Winter Soldier, MoS, Spiderman 2, Hellboy, and most of pre-Flashpoint DCAU.

Bruh the final fight from MoS was really fast paced save for those shots showing everyone's reactions to the fight, it also had so much destruction and explosions it became boring after 2 minutes.

Supes wasn't even a city buster in that movie. Most of the destruction was caused by the gravity terraformer.

Yes

wrong file.
No CGI in this anime AFAIK.

I agree with you, but the point still stands. There are some really well done action scenes in the marvel universe.

And it's not gross violence to you or me, but I had my nephew watch it and my brother was pretty pissed off lel

Opened the thread for this picture

That was like a month ago

Weird, some of the backgrounds look really CGI-ish to me, but if they really did all that by hand then i'm really fucking impressed.

>no stunt-doubles
>you can actually see the performer do things
Hey, it's not the best thing ever but it's better than that garbage as fuck hallway scene from Daredevil.

I'm not even talking about the explosion of the terraformer, watch the Supes vs Zod fight again, Supes may not even be as powerful as DCAU supes was but they sure as hell wrecked the city apart during their fight.

To be fair the DCU only good has 2 movies, on top of that even though they are both action movies the only good action scenes are the Batman-only ones from BvS.

All I remember was them flying through a couple skyscrapers. Although they did fuck some shit up with the laser eyes if I remember correctly.

Okay, I re-watched the fight. It was like, first arc shounen MC tier fighting except for the satellite scene. Supes was barely supersonic. Still, it did a great job for a movie though.

They clashed and caused a mid-sized explosion.
They went through a building and Zod destroyed most of it with his Heat Vision.
Then they went through the lower floors of a skycraper, destroyed a gas truck and fucked up half skycraper.
They also wrecked the street they were fighting in and a shitload of cars.
Then they went through a shiton of buildings piercing and destroying eveything on their way.
Then the fucked up a satelite, then satelite pieces fell to earth wrecking even more shit and supes and Zod destroyed part of a museum then that stupid Zod's neck scene happens.

Bravo Snyder

>first arc shounen MC tier fighting
I don't remember Naruto,Edward, Goku, Luffy, Gon, Ichigo, that faggot kid from KHR, Rin, Maka or Ioh causing that much destruction during their first 20 fights.

Dunno about some of those but, Luffy has been strong enough to punch apart/through/into solid stone since like the fight with kuro.

There are youtube fan videos that are better than this by a wide fucking margin.

Who actually watches this shit?

i wanna put my face on it

dear GOD i wanna put my face on it

Mostly the speed of that fight throws me, because you can see people moving in the background of supes and zod trading blows, and the debris is falling and flying around at normal speeds. Yet zod and supes are hitting each other with a lot of power, despite how slow they seem.

Punching through stones ≠ flying trough several a skycraper.

That's Zack ''I don't like comics unless they have violence and rape'' Snyder for ya.

Yes but you said 20 fights in, 20 fights in he was punching crocodile through meters and meters of bedrock.

>"Zap."
>"I hate helicopters."

JUST

Still not on the same level as MoS, to be fair Luffy never truly impressed me until he got to Gear Second.
Also didn't that fight happen after 100 episodes or something? I think I forgot how long anime fights can get to be.

Luffy didn't wow me until G4 kong gun. It was the end of alabasta arc. But one piece is known for dragging things out. MoS was powerful, but slow which is why it seems so weak to me.

Meant croc fight was at end of alabasta, ep 130 something.

why the fuck did someone interpolate that scene?

for what fucking purpsoe?

fake 60fps