Rage thread

Rage thread

This is more like cringe.
Dumb beta guys.

Hahahahahahah faggot OP!

Learn how to girlfriend because you are acting like a faggot!!

fuck this bitch. post whatever info you've got on her. time for personal army bruh.

agreed, you must have nudes

This is now a ylyl/beta thread lol

Nah nigga, this is now a personal army thread.

OP, Please let us help you.

don't do anything stupid now boy. if you post her shit on Sup Forums, you could get in deep shit.

Lesson for life son, the less you care about them, the more they care about you. It's like 80% treat them like they're not special, 20% make them feel special. They're all the same, even the ones who you think are different.

Lmao you're obviously a beta op. She was getting side dick the entire time she was with you guaranteed.

I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at meee!

you bought her a bunch of shit before you slept together?

I'm just saying, from her texts, i'm BETTING there were other signs that this was gonna happen.

Inb4 this whole thread is b8 anyways.

/newfags thread

DESU ARMY THREAD

If this is you OP you sound like a massive faggot and im not surprised she left you

she sounds really black or ratchet.

Checking in from that transgender fella thread.

Op i'm here to help

Whoops didn't mean to quote ya

That's what you get for messing with typical whores. She sounds trashy and she was sitting there quoting a rihanna song too.

not op
saw this on twitter earlier this morning

>quoting a rihanna
I'm sorry that you know this.
I'm sorry that I know this now.

So are you going to post her info?

I'm a female so I just know dumb shit like that sadly...
The direct quote is..."you were just another nigga on the hit list". She just constantly promotes smut-dom so these lil whores run round behaving like that thinking it's cute.

doubt it..if she were black she would have said nigga

>just another nigga on the hit list

Judging by the shit that she's saying, it should have been waaaay obvious that this was going to happen.

She's probably a white, blonde girl who tries to use rap lyrics as a way of life. Only white girls call themselves kait

You know the rules:
All people on the internet are, by default, males. You get absolutely no relevance by being a woman and bragging about it on the internet. So, the only way you can make yourself worth here is by posting TITS or GTFO.

Never did I "brag" about being a female. I was explaining why I knew a rihanna song lyric. Pretty fuckin gay for a dude to know it verbatim.

Sorry Sup Forumsoys, that wasn't me. Found it on twitter.

No I couldn't

Tits or gtfo. Don't forget the timestamp.

Suck my clit faggot

Post clitpic

gladly

Where you at? I'll maneuver my way through that fat gut of yours and find your pussy.

Lol I look like michelle rodriguez in her younger years but thicker.

sounds like me ex. bitch tore a hole in me

Proof it?

>thicker
why is being fat trendy?

Sure. Tits and timestamp or gtfo.
More cushion for the pushin

Fat and thick are different retard.

Mr. Meeseeks. Kill all trifling bitches

ah, I see being a cocksucker is trendy too. kill yourself, fatass

Show me im curious

Oo sassy