Why are they so good?

Why are they so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4krj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heart, Teamwork, and Bale

They have a proper system in place and they aren't forced to fill their squad with meme players from the big clubs.

they don't base their selection on shirt sales.

Consistent formation choice and squad selection over the last two years.
A formation that gets the best out of the star players.
A team that plays for each other, even star players like Bale and Ramsey track back to help out.
Also dat heart

because they have ethnic briton celtic blood. English scum are foreign germanics.

Two humble world class players (Bale and Ramsey), hardworking squad, manager + coaches who can motivate and foster team spirit

Also Gary Speed blood sacrifice

it's their first appearance so of course they're playing beyond their abilities

They're shit
Name one above average team they have beaten so far

Pro tip: NONE

The lost to fucking England and still reached the semi finals

How is this even possible?

but their three goalscorers yesterday were born and raised in england

Dragonblood. They infuse all their players with that.

Sound system, executed by hardworking and humble players who do their jobs and aren't fickle or self-obsessed.

Dragon dildos. They penetrate all their players with those

you portuguese are really cunts desu. you making it to the semifinals finally revealed your true characters. You guys haven't even won a game yet in 90 minutes but now are trash talking? here i thought mourinho and ronaldo were outliers but you portuguese truly are all cunts.

Bale has literally done fuck all.

Ramsey has been their best player.

Are you retarded? Oh wait you probably are because of all the inbreeding.

it's just banter m8

They're not. While they're definitely above average, we were just awful and played with a rookie defence yesterday.
They do have a strong will however but I think any team with a competent defence will be able to beat them.

It's true though.

No it's not you absolute mong

It's true you dumb fucking American

I fucking hate Americans you're the dumbest fuckers ever to set foot oon this world. Then to sink even lower you try to argue football which you know even fucking less about

How about stay in your fucking lane you retard bible basher, when I want a lesson on christianity, being fat or having the lowest university scores, don't worry, I'll give you a fucking ring

agreed on yanks tho

Wew lad

They're not good, just lucky.

>fuck all

goal against Slovakia
goal against England
goal against Russia
created the OG during the NI match
did a ton of defensive work against Belgium

fuck all, my ass

TOLD

Ramsey has been Wales' best player.

Did you actually watch the game against England? His goal was a keeper error and he was utterly anonymous for the game, as he was last night too.

Yes he has but,

>Bale has literally done fuck all.

he's ""anonymous"" because teams put 2-3 players on him to mark him

his presence alone is important because it frees up space for the rest of the team

and still he has an impact on matches

so what if those free kicks were goalkeeper errors, they went in didn't they?

Don't stop there, explain away his other performances. Go ahead.

Ashley Williams is the best player faggots

>he's ""anonymous"" because teams put 2-3 players on him to mark him
Erm no. England and Belgium did not do this at all, Aquafresh.

>not being able to handle the banter
>americlaps

Would agree, it's between him and Ramsey

>Bale has literally done fuck all.

He's the tournament's top scorer so far...

>wales literally winning both brackets

Wales got the equaliser against Belgium because three players followed Bale like retards and left Williams unmarked.

Literally did not happen.

What did happen then?

This handsome lad

The Brown fucked up his defensive duties.

>shit on Americans for not knowing anything about football
>know nothing about football

bravo England
pure poetry

why is he wearing irons on his feet

streamable.com/4krj

It does look like the Belgian defenders were too preoccupied with Bale (#11) to mark Williams.

>Aquafresh

De Bruyne not staying by the post isn't what allowed Williams to get his head to the ball in the first place, though. It only allowed it to go in, and even if he had stayed at the post there's no guarantee that he would have stopped it.

>lowest university scores

When memes go too far.

The funny thing is they might very well not qualify for the next World Cup. They're just having a really lucky run now and somehow made the semis.

>even if he had stayed at the post there's no guarantee that he would have stopped it.
Would the ball have passed through him?

this mad

amputation. he naturally has diabetes, and has neglected to take care of his health.

BeLeave in Wales

if they did it would be no different

They only have 2 or 3 players who would sell a significant number of shirts anyway tbf

Oh right yeah, I forgot that as long as you have a man on the post it's fine to just let the attacking side have a free header in the box from a corner.

Because as we all know putting men on the posts instead of trying to prevent your opponent from winning the ball is the best strategy.

sup Alan

Would have stopped the equaliser last night, nigger

fuck off ice hermit

England players are pretty much loathed, what makes you think they help sell shirts?

BTFO

You're right.

What a defensive masterclass ruined by De Bruyne.

The Belgian defence, so incredibly well drilled that they could engineer the perfect scenario where they skillfully allowed the ball to fall to Williams in such way that they knew to within the inch exactly where the header would go and placed a man there to block it.

All he needed to do was stay on the post.

Proxy off Winston. Y u heff to be mad?

That's what I'm saying.

Why even contest the ball at a corner really? Just put all your players on the line and then there's no danger of conceding at all.

well that god-tier badge is a good start

"It is an honour to play for Wales," he said. "I could have played for England because my grandmother is English. She never tried to put any pressure on me though. Nobody ever got in touch with me personally from England, only through my agent - Gareth Bale

fuck

The fact that they have a ton of fans from their club careers?

>inbred Normans
>ruled by German monarchs since the 18th century

Under no circumstances

Okay, turk.

They'll buy a shirt because it's an England shirt.

He's due a goat game any day now.

their anthem.

Chester and Davies have been better overall.

That's the power of the conga line

monocultural squad, ramsey & bale are real stars, not lazy moping meme primadonnas.

oy vey it's anudda 9/11

kek

BASED HOLIDAY DESTINATION