The European man looks at this image in total disbelief

The European man looks at this image in total disbelief.

>How? How did those barbaric AmeriCUNTS beat US to the moon? Truly it's a hoax, right?

To this day and in the future when we land on Mars, the European man will keep on asking:

How did they beat us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
cnbc.com/2015/09/09/us-wealth-gap-a-bigger-problem-than-growth-harvard-survey.html
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&ved=0ahUKEwiCnqab0JXRAhUINiYKHRkLDnIQFghKMAg&url=http://www.newsweek.com/poverty-germany-record-high-says-study-308294&usg=AFQjCNGWgVwQdZqvFncjhhNKWhQJV_530Q&sig2=RoO1hLxcaqb3ltd4ZclDhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big fucking deal you got to a great big dead rock using german technology and youre about to visit another great big dead rock, talk shit when you figure out FTL travel big boi.

>posting fake images
Truely shameful

>We didn't want to land on the Moon anyways!
>We didn't want to land on Mars anyways!
>We didn't want to colonize the galaxy anyways, we're just fine here on Earth!

Why do European "men" lack drive and compassion?

To beat someone they have to be participating. Europe was busy rebuilding their economy from a large war and had zero unifying identity.

Why is the ESA still pathetic then? Even experimental private American space agencies outclass the ESA.

The Ameridumb man looks at this image in total disbelief.

>How? How did those barbaric EuroCUNTS do it? Truly it's a hoax, right?

To this day and in the future when we drive on Mars, the Amerifat man will keep on asking:

I want my mommy.

>talk shit when you figure out FTL travel
For what?
So you can fly as far away from your broken lands as quickly as you can?

Where two are fighting, the third wins. No other country gained as much from both world wars as America.

>BTFO
>T
>F
>O

Took a German to concieve and realise the whole telemetry thing.
Good on you but give credit where it's due lad.

Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun

>not wanting to leave Earth behind

What did he mean by this?

>Inferior outdated technology
vs.
>Putting a man on a celestial body
hmmmm

AХAХAХAХ

Stanley Kubrick truly was a cinematographic genius

Fact is we planted the flag in America. And America has to grow for scraps like an empty rock in outer space.

*go for scraps

Daily reminder that this is literally what salty Europoors are taught in school

>while Europeans were busy oppressing Jews, we gave them freedom, and in turn, they taught us how to split the atom, helping us become a super power

Sweden what the fuck are you doing to yourself?
until 1975 literally the safest country in the world. Then you went and started a multicult experiment. And you are literally getting fucked. Too proud to admit it was a mistake still.
You are an embarrassment to Europe.

More like a super cuckold as the jews now own your industry and media.

it was faked though.
Actually, nowadays automatics are more efficient

Matriarchal societies don't let their little boys do dangerous things, so don't grow into Alpha men.

Europe:
>persecuted Jews
>is a shithole

USA:
>befriended the Jews
>enjoys the highest standards of living of any human population in history

Look up how this idea even formed in the 70s, David Schwarz.

After WW2 a lot of guilt was felt on a national level to how we just let them nazi's steamroll Norway and even sent refugees back to the nazis, one thing leads to another and yeah.

But regardless, I don't wanna hear this from fucking UK like youre better on ANY LEVEL,worse if anything.

hmmm

How did the Soviets manage it with nobody to hold their hands?

Canucks BTFO

They copied us.

DELET

>56%
>Student Loans
>Healthcare
>14% Black
>Sent to wars to die for your oligarchs

Uhhhhhhh

There is no way Australia has a higher living than the US and Germany. I've lived in all three and the US was by far the best place to live.

also student loans doesn't really matter when the average US salary is double what swedes make

>average US salary is double what swedes make

Doubt this.

This dumbass here has no idea of the significance of space exploration programs.

>America fights all these wars for our oligarchs
>we take in almost no refugees
>Europeans decry themselves as racist if they don't take in the refugees we created

sure thing johñ

>To this day and in the future when we land on Mars, the European man will keep on asking:

>How did they beat us?

Germans won't be.

neither does the americans considering nasa's budget

Is it so we can send all the brazillians into space?

40% of the entire US lives paycheck to paycheck. No disposable income.
The wealth disparity is huge. Not quite Brazil standards but defs up there.

>beat US to the moon
But we weren't even racing. Only you and the Soviets were. Your claim is like flooring it away from unaware strangers at the green traffic lights and laughing because you "beat" them.

Also obligatory mention of German rocket scientists.

¿de que sirve tener el doble de salario si las cosas cuestan el triple?

ok i was wrong it's only 1.5x
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
but to be fair, average includes all the blacks living on 1 dollar a day, for whites the usa is much better than sweden
t. never left his hometown

My car is manual transmission. Wow I never knew I wasnt American till now.

i was born in new delhi, my parents were working there

what are you talking about? things are way cheaper in the usa then even spain. compared to sweden things are incredibly cheap

>Average

Sweet, so what you're telling me basically is that they have a shitload of billionaires? Good for them I guess, LOL.

You're an idiot, Jorge.

quickly, reset your IP or the FBI will track you.

>hurr de durr American accomplishments in space are only due to European scientists
No shit Sherlock. Most Americans are of European descent. Most of us giving Europeans shit ITT are of European descent. The fact of the matter is that what makes America better than Europe is cultural, so Europeans who LEFT EUROPE FOR A REASON, assimilated into AMERICAN culture, and contributed to AMERICAN science and industry count as Americans.

>POO living in slav shithole is going to shit on the USA

>assimilated into AMERICAN culture
You don't go to the moon by eating burgers and watching NASCAR races.

except healthcare and internet

yes they have a shitload of billionaires because their country is objectively better than yours

i am a serb you literal imbecile
and i'm not shitting, just bringing facts

Southern culture is only one of the magnificent subcultures in America.

¿¡estas loco?! a no ser que vivas alejado de una gran ciudad esta todo super caro. Joder, me vas a decir a mi que me fuy 2 semanas a nueva york a una muestra y me puli todos los ahorros que llevaba encima solo con la comida.

>they have a shitload of billionaires because their country is objectively better than yours

Lad, are you OP with a goldfish memory?
If not, read the OP Jesus..

This isn't 2008 anymore.

What's costly in the US is the geographic segregation by income classes in a given urban area. You'll spend some sweet money just to buy your way into a nicer neighborhood and school district to get away from third world tier crime and education. The differences in property values are enormous. Meanwhile I could live in any street in my city and my life wouldn't change in any mentionworthy way apart from noisy neighbors maybe.

new york is by far the most expensive city in the us (with exception of maybe SF)

if you compare an average swedish city to an average american city, the us city is much cheaper

This is a retarded logic, but surely you see that? I mean in the UAE only 1/8 of the people are citizens and the rest are basically expats and slaves, but if we went by the statistics of how rich each individual Emirati citizen is you would think its a paradise then?

Wealth inequality and how its distributed matter A LOT in how great a country is.

no it's 2016 so it's even worse and you just elected Trump

Except there's very few 3rd world tier places and most of those are located in depopulated cities.

Wealthy and poor people actually live fairly close together in the US. The wealth disparity is mostly in assets, not income.

cnbc.com/2015/09/09/us-wealth-gap-a-bigger-problem-than-growth-harvard-survey.html
>2015

True, the ignorance got the best of them. They think they need to spend on the problem they have on earth, like some europoors, and most of mankind really...
Without realizing that the earth has gone through 6 major extinction events, they are extremely common, we are extremely new to the earth, barely 400k years old, and sooner or later a small rock or a slight solar flare will cook the entire surface of this planet and EVERYTHING we have, the movies, the music, the cultures, the writings, the achievements, everything will be gone from the universe forever, like it never existed.
The only way to save mankind is by investing in space programs.

I gotchu, senpai. Now stop cutting Nasa's budget, ya cunts. Every year I need to send a letter to white house begging them not to.

>It's even worse
We're talking about paycheck to paycheck, not wealthgap. It's no different here than it is in Europe.
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&ved=0ahUKEwiCnqab0JXRAhUINiYKHRkLDnIQFghKMAg&url=http://www.newsweek.com/poverty-germany-record-high-says-study-308294&usg=AFQjCNGWgVwQdZqvFncjhhNKWhQJV_530Q&sig2=RoO1hLxcaqb3ltd4ZclDhQ

>mfw the most stupid comment in Sup Forums always comes from someone who shares my flag.

Clearly either we're having differing understandings of third world or you're downplaying the issue. I'm still convinced I'm closer to the truth than you. I know for sure that mine isn't the country where gated communities are widespread to keep out the poor and where being in public for no reason (aka "loitering") is illegal because it's thought to harbor criminal activity.

i disagree. you could own a huge house in a safe neighborhood in the US for much cheaper than a small apartment in many areas of germany. i don't think you know what you're talking about.
either way, the average white american lives a much nicer life than the average swede or Emirati

>The only way to save mankind is by investing in space programs.

I dont think its worth saving tbqfh, not even being edgy. Why would intelligent life be inheritantly a good thing? Life itself will survive without us and probably thrive, and if intelligence springs up again lets hope its less malicious than us.

>The 'at risk of poverty' rate shows the proportion of people with equivalent income below 60% of the median income. It is not to be equated with poverty in the sense of indigence

Didn't you know that the liquid fueled rocket was invented by an American who happened to be Werner Von Braun's hero?

>the average white american lives a much nicer life than the average swede or Emirati

this, i don't know why so many people in this country still think manuals are better than automatics

Why do people want to colonize space so bad?
We barely know a thing about our own planet. More than 90% of oceans have never been seen by human eyes and we still dont know for sure what exactly our core is made of.

>I'm still convinced I'm closer to the truth than you
That's because you're a dumb Eurocunt who thinks he knows another persons country better than the people living there.
>I know for sure that mine isn't the country where gated communities are widespread to keep out the poor
Except for all those gypsies and said trash who literally live in camps because they can't legally own land. Or wait, you don't know shit about your own countries shit do you?

I don't think you know what you're talking about. If property is expensive in Germany, it's because of high population density, not because it's the furthest away from rampant crime and poverty.

Besides, we all know that lower land prices or house construction prices in the US come down to lower population density and fewer energy efficient standards. They'll just throw something together with plywood somewhere along an endless grid and call it a day, who cares if you have to air condition it half the year and are miles from the next store, right?

You and Stalin took all the German scientists.

Trump was the lesser of two evils. Average hard working Americans have been feeling ignored for years. Good on them for making a change.
The senate is Republican so all the promises made will take place.
God bless America lads. About time they woke up.

i apologize on behalf of europe, it's always the cunts that have never been outside of europe that want to shit all over the US

it's just jealousy really

>gypsies and said trash who literally live in camps because they can't legally own land

Did you think a prerequisite to living in Europe is owning land?

So many have died for a better future, so many species have gone extinct and accomplished nothing, the least we can do is go as far as we can with the chance we have.

Exploring space and exploring the planet aren't mutually exclusive. People are so focused on space because if some catastrophe happens on earth, like an asteroid wiping out most human life, our species will still survive to repopulate the earth. Also, learning about other planets can help teach us about our own. Like watching planets in formation in other star systems could teach us more about the core of earth.

admit it you only bought it so nobody steals it!

No, rather the way they live and the manner in which they are treated is far worse than anything you'll see in the vast majority of the US.

>Average hard working Americans have been feeling ignored for years
Trump won't make their lives better, Hillary probably wouldn't have either, but Trump certainly won't.

the funny thing is liberals are warming up to trump.

I know a literal gay black muslim convert who said trump probably won't be too bad.

And he was one of those cants who said a nuclear war would happen the very second Trump wins.

Trumps not going to be anything special at the end of the day, which is both a good or bad thing.

you are really coming off as ignorant. do you think everyone in the us lives in detroit or some farm in alabama?

truth of the matter is, owning a home is a luxury that many americans enjoy that germans cannot. how much money do you throw away on rent? what if i told you you could be paying the same amount of money into owning a real house in a nice area on america?

It's self improsed exile, mate of the kind you don't have in the New World. Even here in Sweden we throw money at them, try to enroll their kids into school but they refuse everything and in fact CHOOSE to live the way they do, learn a thing or two about it.

Not denying that there is racism towards them but c'mon, its deserved. Their way of life is like rats, find a city and live on the crumbs it drops.

The perception that houses are an appreciating asset even when everyone owns them is what lead to the last housing bubble in the US.

But what if we go extinct, and then the next species that involves human level intelligence is even more malicious than us? We are on the cusp of being able to genetically engineer humans, I'd say the safest bet is to alter humans to be nicer, smarter, healthier, etc etc than killing ourselves off and blindly hoping nature does a better job next time.

>Trump won't make their lives better, Hillary probably wouldn't have either, but Trump certainly won't.
We'll see.
I never liked him but the alternative was altogether insidious.

your options are owning a home or owning nothing

whether it appreciates or not is completely irrelevant. btw, you have every reason to be optimistic about the current state of the US housing market

SJWs don't fear Trump so much as they fear Mike Pence, whom they're convinced is the secret evil puppetmaster that will get Trump to pass an edict that all gays must be burned at the stake and...ban evolution from schools or some shit.

US has highest standards of living? Wot lmao. You're living in a fantasy. Most of Europe has better standards than your shit crime-riddled sad excuse for a country.