Please help me Sup Forums I've got an 12 year old family friend and she's super close with me (I'm 25)...

Please help me Sup Forums I've got an 12 year old family friend and she's super close with me (I'm 25). Anyway recently she's been posting so many bikini and body-showing pics on Instagram, she's developing btw and has tits and shit.

I see a lot of creepy dudes that are my age and sometimes older who comment perverted shit on her Instagram (she flirts back too wtf) How the fuck do I stop her from exposing her body? I'm only asking cuz I'm the closest guy to her

Your options are:

a) tap dat aze.
b) find Jesus and become a cuck.

Unless she's in your immediate family you don't do shit. In fact you need to distance yourself from her as much as possible immediately and never get in to a situation where you two are alone together. She's not only bad news. But a bad person as well. And will only get worse.

HAHAHAHA YOU'RE A FUCKING BETA CUCK. KYS

What this cuck really means is fuck her tight pussy and send us pics OP

We've been alone together already when I had to watch their house while her parents were away on a business trip.

She talks about sex and older guys like its nothing and I'm really concerned for her. Also when I stayed there she would sneak into my bed wearing literally just her underpants and a crop top. I'll be honest I didn't do anything and we nust slept together But thinking back I could have gotten in serious shit.

Why does she act like this Sup Forums?

Youre already too retarded to help if you've gotten into that situation, good luck with life

Run away from this girl. Nothing good will come from you two hanging out alone. If you don't she will claim rape and you will end up in prison.

Fuck her OP, get her pregnant and marry her. Win win win.

You either leave her alone or embrace your inner pedo you fag

>Why does she act like this Sup Forums?
Because society is an hipocrite and self-centered bullshit.

You condemn Pedos on the basis that "We" are the ones that prey and sexualize children.

Show us what we are working with ,OP.

How bad is it? Any pics?

Give her instagram or post pics

yes, show us more

stop

Underrated post lol

no. OP came here because he knew what we'd say. He wants this, and I want him to have it.

we will, of course,
need you to post said
perverted pictures,
strictly for research purposes

Stop?

Wtf. Get the duck out of Sup Forums faggot

what's wrong with what she's doing?
it's perfectly normal you know

Send her my way.

I am at a socially acceptable age to be protecting here and making sure no harm is done.

Trust in me, OP.

guys this apple im eating is honestly like the biggest one ive ever seen its awesome

How come it's not normal to have consensual sex then

ask her politely to stop

Run! Run away now! Just run!
Pack your shit, move away, change your name, change your hair, grow a beard (or cut yours off), and just fucking RUN!!!

It IS normal, that's the point.

cmon op