Earth is flat

Debate me. You will lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>says earth is flat
>posts a cone shaped earth
nice work

If the earth is flat how can you do a lap around earth. (America to japan)

cum goes up not right or left

>Still thinks the earth is flat
It's a tetrahedron, you dumb faggot.

your flat earth is still curved

1/40,075 troll

If the earth was flat it's gravity would collapse itself back into a sphere

It's actually a hemisphere, because of back face culling.

Gravity doesn't exist, it's just angular momentum of a spinning flat earth

It's actually a bowl for me weed you dumbshits.

/thread

Mountains

The earth is a polygon you retard

>gravity doesnt exist
how the fuck are you sitting down and not floating away or being flung off the earth

My lord, you are daft.

facts

itt: OP watches a couple vsauce videos and reads a few topics on flatearthsociety and thinks the earth is flat

wew lad

This right here is the correct answer, but flat earthers say that there is no gravity. The flat earth is being accelerated upwards at 9.8 m/s^2. The sun and moon are "spotlights" that go around and around and are fixed into some sort of aether. I can't remember the explain ration of stars, but basically the reason you see different constellations in the northern and southern hemisphere is because of false images made by the illuminati lizard people.

If you ask them what is accelerating the earth, or how the sun and moon stay suspended and keep moving, or ask them to explain the very odd orbits of the planets if we weren't orbiting a large sun, they will say "no YOU prove to me that gravity is real REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" while ignoring the fact that literally all observable evidence points to gravity and a "ball earth"

OP never said the picture was what he meant

All humans are born with microscopic adhesive hairy tendrils on their skin that keeps them rooted to the ground/chair

how does the flat earth hypothesis explain shadow zones created by seismic waves?

Artificial shadows are created in your perception the farther something away is

Then explain why we return to the ground when we jump.

What happens when we jump then?

Why would earth be flat, but not other planets or stars?

Static electricity from said hairy tendrils

We'll lose because we can't fight stupidity.

Earth is pizza

Its flat too, but it's spin is in sync with ours, so it always looks like a circle in the sky. Same with the moon.

Why the fuck would I want to debate a retard?

What about when I throw objects. Why do they return to the ground?

we'll lose to ignorant stubbornness, not logic

Pretty sure you'd need enough to fry an elephant in a rubber suit

Of course we will lose, stupidity anyways beats logic.

>all these faggots taking the bait

When you touch them, you energize them, like when you get shocked when you pick up a blanket and get a small jolt.

That's only half a pizza.

care to explain the pictures we have?

>rubber ball
It won't get electric charged
Explain that shit

Beats dodging all those boipussi and trap threads.

>it
No, I said other planets as well as stars, not just the Sun. Also, how or why would anything on a cosmic scale be 'in-sync' with us, if (according to you) gravity doesn't exist?

I shudder when I think about sharing this round planet with people like you.

you believe those photos are real? let me guess, you believe the moon landings really happened too right?

you dumb nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

You're just looking at the edge of the disc. Discs are curved.

It gets trapped in the EMF that we generate from respiration

Because that's how it started. Just look up and you'll see it. The sun and the moon are discs, but you only ever see them as circles, therefore they're spinning in sync with us. I don't know why.

are they not real?

see you've made a conjecture there. the burden of proof is on you to prove that nasa uses cgi to make those pictures.

>vsauce

Rubber isn't magnetic or conductive
It would not fall according to you

no, the curvature of the picture provided with the length shown would make a circle

its a living breathing pizza planet. disney got it right, pizza overlords and calzone gods bring forth the bacon covered cheese stuffed crust and buttery garlic sauce to all who inhabit, the great spinning pizza in the sky.

That's how what, "started?" The Universe? The gravity you say doesn't exist? Nothing you're saying is making sense.

Explain how you generate a star without gravity. Also if you're a young earth creationist explain how you make stars in the thousands of years.

When things are discs, they get attracted to each other, like when you spin something in a blender and it becomes one mass. Therefore, because celestial objects are discs, they're attracted to one another

this nigga gets it

Pic related

What you're saying is that NASA is lying. By making that statement the burden of proof is on you to prove that point.

No, that also doesn't make sense, considering other galaxies (with the exception of Andromeda) are actually moving *away* from the Milky Way. By your logic, in the ~13B years since the start of the Universe, everything would have already 'crunched' as one object of infinite mass, BUT unable to expand.

No, NASA's making the statement, therefore they have to prove what they're saying to begin with

Then a why don't frisbees attract each other?

If that is so then why isnt the moon coming towards us?

They are making the statement based on scientific research and documentation, something that you should and can do yourself

/thread

Because they get thrown too much and lose their ability to attract other frisbees. No one throws planets lol.

Arabic or American? You have to be from one of those retard races.

you see frisbees are atracted to humans, its the only way they reproduce.

Polish

Earth is flat because you can see it flat wherever you go. Open your eyes people!!

then why do trees exist fag.

What does anyone have to gain by lying about the shape of the earth?

Gravity, the horizon, sunrise/ sunset, all other planets are also spherical

They're like smalls bushes, only bigger. Like how there's different sizes of paper clips or soft drinks, etc.

Then why are globes spherical?

>All photos I see are fake.
> I know this because I have no other photos to give to support my case.

why never someone fall off the flat earth.

Illuminati. Open your eyes, pleb.

>21:58:11
>21:58:18
Hive mind

Answer my questions OP. We will cure you of your theism. How do you create a star without gravity?

Would you die to save my life OP?

are you fucking retarded? this is a serious question

Because back when world maps were first made, people couldn't afford both cereal bowls and world maps, so they made world maps more utilitarian to increase sales by allowing them to double as two bowls in one by making them globes.

If earth is flat, why aren't flat maps accurate?

waste of dubs you fucking retard

is this why black people and select of the white, asian, islander, and abs have afros.

What about everything else that isn't people?

see

that would also mold the earth into a sphere because of differences in mass between various particles

hell yeah my nigger

Coriolis effect?

The sad part is, there are people irl who actually do believe in a flat or hollow earth.

kek
and
/thread

because it is

Same too. I know snakes have them, I've seen them myself.

No it's different because they're older and therefore more stable.

Nothing about swirling dics create a hydrogen compounding star that releases energy.

By the time America came along it was an established thing that the Earth is round.

Prove it.

are you fucking retarded?

Good. I have been arguing with you in this thread. I think you know that is the point. I challenge you to challenge your own thought's and others. You're doing god's work young buck