Post dick with timestamp faggot

nope this is a first

Tits or gtfo

because its gay

yea but fuck it, looks like fun

are you going to dress as a girl?

How big is the dick?

i wishabout 7.5 inches. not bullshitting, ive seen it

where did you find this guy? on craigslist?

nah on 1 of those gay dating sites

How big is your dick?

about 6 inches

Ages?

keep one hand around the base jacking him off while you suck.
also grab it from the bottom and lick from bottom to the tip while you look him in the eyes. eye contact is a good thing to do the whole time.
keep it in when he comes and swallow then keep sucking til his dick isn't pulsating anymore. licking the balls is good too. and circle your tongue around the head. hopefully he is cut.

im 21 hes in his 40s
finally some advice, thanks. hes uncut but thats better anyway

> "uncut"
> "better anyway"
No its fucking not, unless you like dick cheese.

keep a good rhythm too, i feel like nobody fucking says that

some of us wash ourselves

most chicks I know that've sucked both prefer sucking cut dicks. just easier and you don't have to worry about dick cheese or any smells in there. his head will be more sensitive if it's uncut though take that into consideration.

you must be new to this internet thing

yea i wanted a guy thats uncut, plus i wanted an older guy cos theyre more discreet and theres less chance of him knowing me

the best advice is to suck it like you want the cum. like you need it. most of the time my girlfriend just puts it in her mouth, does some tongue shit til she thinks I'm happy, but once in a blue moon she sucks it like it's crack. that shit is the best. he'll know if you are into it and that will do more for him than just getting his dick sucked.

>post pic of a guy sucking dick while saying he'll suck dick
>not obvious

well ive never done it before but i know im gonna be enthusiastic as shit about it and sucking it like my life depended on it so thats a big plus

since you're both dudes you could do cool shit. like get naked while you suck it and beat off. then ask to come on his dick and then lick all the cum off. let him cum on your face if he wants and if he puts in hand on your head to make you deepthroat just do your best.

The best advice is to just be yourself OP.
a faggot.

yea ill 100% be getting naked, i did consider asking him to cum in my face but i wanted to try swallowing it

let him decide. but cum on him and lick it off before he cums. that way it'll be hotter to him.

yea i cant do that, once i cum i lose all gay urges. up for most everything else tho

Lol same as soon as i cum i hate myself

Sucking dick is great and I am straight acting. Best way is like someone said earlier. Own that dick. Suck the top twirling your tongue around it while stroking the bottom shaft. Cup his balls in your left hand gently messaging them while you stroke with your right. Best position is 69. Also tell him how big and great hos cock is.

yea it even takes a few days of no fap to feel the gay urges, but when they come im gagging to suck cock
yea we had agreed on 69 with him rimming me as i sucked his dick, seems like a great idea

well don't do that then. if you've never cum on your own face before do that before you suck him off. it'd be bad if you freak out when he does it. just lay on your back with your legs way up in the air (against a wall works well) and that should do the trick. it's not a problem if you don't have a beard.

oh ive given myself plenty of facials, thats what built me up to the real thing

you are ready, young faghopper.

LMAO!

I never really understood this. Most guys say the gay leaves them after they cum. But for me I get way gayer after I cum. It's the only time I really enjoy kissing.

Same, make damn sure you allow him to bust his nut first, then you bust yours. Should lead to sa second meeting and maybe anal.

Oh I could have anal now if I want but I just wanna suck cock

I'm dildoing my ass right now while reading this thread