ITT: Conspiracy theories you believe are true, and your main reason for it

ITT: Conspiracy theories you believe are true, and your main reason for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliastechnology.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8
physics-astronomy.com/2016/06/nasa-just-confirmed-that-earth-has-new.html#.V29KkfkrJqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't believe that humans are responsible for global warming.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but liberals lie so fucking always and I don't know enough about the topic to know when their statistics are straight up bullshit.

Sup Forums Sup Forums threads are actually completely under the control of the NSA and FBI. They post fishing posts like this one, to catch "potential radicals."

They log all of the IPs of posters and dox them and monitor the "radicalness of posters".
They 404 any thread that seems to be getting too close to the truth.

They control which threads garner the most attention, and by this way, lead the train of thought of Sup Forums wherever they desire, according to orders from their superiors.

I don't know anything about a topic.
I think this group lies 100% of the time.
What is ignorance.

gucci mane is a clone

Michelle Obama is a tranny.

That bulge...

I'm positive Sup Forums has a govt/corporate sponsor. The lack of advertising, the inability to donate money to Sup Forums, how after a certain point Sup Forums never got shut down or kicked from it's internet hosting ( plus other reasons ) point clearly to this.

Ignorance is a conspiracy

/fact

You've answered my statement.

provide a picture

people actually believe this. human cloning is possible but people fail to realize it would take 30 something years to grow that nigger

100% we shot down flight 93. Was watching TV that day, and it was clear to me then. The way they covered that footage. The way the crash site looked like 2 dudes with a tractor built it in an hour. The lack of recoverable bodies or wreckage, the size of the area.

we shot that shit down. I mean who cares, really. it was the right thing to do. but I wish the govt would own up to it.

Gotta go with 9/11
Building 7, the pentagon, come on.

a clone of who?

Moot is a post-op tranny.

Happened or didn't?

Berenstein
Bears

You are a nutjob

Squall is dead.

aliastechnology.com/

I think Sup Forums was a testing ground for this type of posting recognition technology.

You're probably right on this one.

I'm American and I wouldn't be mad, it would have been the right thing to do.

and Rinoa?

Black people made up the faggot beard trend to level the playing field. I mean really, you guys look like you should be begging for table scraps behind a Domino's pizza somewhere.

Mankind is responsible for the sun going through recent periods without sunspots.

Why? Because mankind is supposedly responsible for every goddamn natural phenomenon that happens on earth...so we may as well take responsibility for things happening millions of miles away too.

Bitch they don't need to be in control of it to log everything.

Nope but Rinoa is actually the sorceress.

of course it happened

911 was an inside job building 7 why would they shoot down there own wepon

My beard looks like top pics with no grey. I ain't no homo.

That makes no sense

Pro sports are rigged

>Lebron $1B Nike deal
>Space Jam 2
>"Win one for da land"
>Beat "best' team in history
>Only team to come back from 1-3

inb4 Warriors fan

Ive seen classified pictures of the inner rings of thr Pentagon and of the wreckage. It was a plane... Building 7 I can't offer an explanation

We live in an anime.
Reason: I cant be hallucinating all the changes in how people look every fucking day. The illustrator just sucks dick.

No we didn't. Fucking sand niggers did and govt covered for it so they wouldn't look like defenseless retards. It was three hadjis on a boat with a stinger

There is a cure to cancer.

The government just doesn't want to provide it because we give a shit ton of money to "cancer research".

who was holding the camera?

Faggot

It makes perfect sense look up the theory if you have never heard it! its super interesting, it is basically saying that ultimecia is her from the future to prevent her ever meeting squall

You're right.... global warming is happening but it's the natural cycle of the earth. Nothing can stop or slow it down. Its only a matter of time before go through a 'global cooling'

Yes a plane but still inside job

Because she knows squall will eventually kill her...shit dude we are onto something kek

Why is it hard to understand that 150 years ago there were no cars and now there's millions, they all produce exhaust, the earth is a closed system, all of that adds up to some effect?

Dr. Manhattan

They also blew up a cargo van in the wtc so it was targeted before.

They also tried before in 95:

Tinfoil hat:

TheBojinka plot(Arabic:بجنكة‎‎;Tagalog:Oplan Bojinka) was a large-scale, three-phase attack planned byIslamistsRamzi YousefandKhalid Sheikh Mohammedfor January 1995. They planned to assassinatePope John Paul II, blow up 11airlinersin flight from Asia to the United States[1]with the goal of killing approximately 4,000 passengers and shut down air travel around the world, and crash a plane intothe headquartersof theCIAinFairfax County, Virginia.

that doesn't make sense man.

oh for the love of christ

>They 404 any thread that seems to be getting too close to the truth.

Inb4 insta 404

I'm not sure but I like to think the person with the answers is capable of using the right form of "their" and could spell "weapon" correctly.

Sunchronicity has been dillutted by the AntIchrist to allow assholes to harass others through indirect means.

Also, stop copying me.

That's just a baseless idea

Kek what a fucktard comment.
>I don't know anything about this, but what I know for certain is that it's not true.

Why didn't the wings are the engines do any damage to the building? Those things are massive, and at the speeds they were going there's no way it did nothing. And for fucks sake it's the pentagon. Why is there only garbage footage?
Fucking pic related wtf

This. The DOD even had a movie made to cement the narrative.

Chem trails. Seems like the only feasible one since the military actually did it to flood the Vietcong trail.

And who was phone??

Listen
You're all idiots

i never understood - how unlikely is it that it would hit the 1 side of the building that was just retrofitted to defend against attack. The lack of plane material or bodies. it just never quite seemed to add up.

Thanks navi

Yeah but it is still pretty interesting to think about, just like the squall is dead theory! Just my opinion haha ff8 is one of my favourite games of all time so i put way to muxh thought into it kek.

The Universe doesn't actually exist. Earth and humanity is just a creation by sentinel beings to determine how well life can sustain itself. We can go as far as Mars, but after that the universe will reset itself and see what will happen next.

String theory. Calabi-yau manifolds are lit af.

I believe we are almost certainly within at least one level of simulation for pretty much the same reasons Elon Does. Also once while I was under anesthesia I thought I could read the code connecting things and knew what was going on in other rooms when I woke up despite being completely unconscious

youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8

Demons are real

They won't stop. No matter what I do. Please. Help me get them out of me.

JFK was killed for:
>prevent the Vietnam war
>Not going to war with the USSR
>Not agreeing to go with Northwoods
>Tying to take down the Federal Revere

Okay, then 65 million years ago, dinosaurs roamed the earth. As large animals, their methane output would be thousands of time greater in magnitude than the methane output in our commercial meat industry. However, no evidence exists that suggests that there was a heating of the Earth in response to that.

well, shall we wait foe 404?

Did you know Square Enix gave a nod/hint to that theory in Dissidia? All of Ultimecia's weapon types in that game are the ones Rinoa uses

Go to a psychologist. Even if you don't think you're hallucinating and actually think (or are) being targeted by demons they can give you medication so that you aren't able to see them anymore

Because drastic climate cycles happen every 5k years or so and we're due for one, and 150 years doesn't seem like enough time to fuck up the whole planet. We're probably contributing slightly, but 99.9% of the change is natural.

I still hate how much we abuse the environment though. And how retard people are blaming things like cars. The 10 biggest cargo ships in the world pollute more than all of the cars worldwide combined.

The USA government were in on 911. There's just simply no way it played out the way we have been lead to believe. There was just so much to gain for the US to destroy the the Twin Towers and invade the Middle East.

Prove it.

that is an interesting point. I'll look that up. thank you for providing an intelligent response and making me think about the issue.

>I don't know what belief means
I don't believe it because I don't know if its true. Do you believe in things that you don't know about?

>Israel has the Star of David on its flag
>The Star of David has been the main symbol of Judaism since the 19th century
>Israel is controlled by Jews
Open your eyes, Sup Forums!

The moon is fake.

It's based at Area 51.
>51
>5+1= 6

PS The knowledge of good and evil is those same assholes ACTING like their everyday activities aren't being DIRECTED by their slavemasters
>the world's a stage

3sp00ks5me

I was simplifying for an obvious potato tier brain.

Truth

you know what pisses me off about this the most - we lost so much fucking doing it. And a few corps got rich as fuck. But the rest of us had to foot the fucking bill.

Almost user.

Human's are not responsible for global warming, as the Earth goes through natural periods of warming and cooling. We are however, responsible for the rate at which it is happening.

Yeah i know all about it! it is a cool Easter egg i suppose

The camera's tripod, you retard.

That dinosaurs existed? You'll have to take those skeletons on faith, I suppose.

Why do you think there were so many volcanoes? The methane was absorbed into the vents then exploded. It's like you guys have never been to a science class

>exposibg secret societies

I wonder if it's meant as a hint that it's true

> sentinel beings
What are they guarding?

What about the new mini-moon?

physics-astronomy.com/2016/06/nasa-just-confirmed-that-earth-has-new.html#.V29KkfkrJqM

How are people suppose to believe in things they know nothing about?

Nice picture

Damn someone needs to make a thread about this theory now kek.

>Never been to a science class
Neither have you, apparently, because volcanoes are formed along faults between tectonic plates where magma from the lithosphere is brought up to the surface via subduction

lol

trips of truth

That's nice blue and black dress.

That's the point. I don't believe in man-made global warming because I don't know enough about it to make a decision.

I think it's generally accepted as being plausible but that 8's story is such a mess it's hard to tell what's true

Jesus dubs confirms the truth
>captcha: bread