Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!oEMy0CLZ!G38azn6jNhfGIP7K8MNplBfQg0mif8m8-5X77PeUAOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Foo Fighters of house

pretty much

epic meme

Is true though, you can't get more basic bitch

Thoughts? Stop spamming.

Looks awfully similar to many Justice's album covers.

f o r c e d m e m e b o y s

That'd be deadmau5

Lol, ouch!>

>69153853
Meh. Their best yet, which isn't saying much. Album could be dramatically better if pretty much every song was cut in half. Each track goes on waaaay longer than it should, just like AVD.

And there I go being a dumbass and deleting an >

woman is not better than cross
sorry my man

>French Foo Fighters of house
ftfy

4/5

favs: Pleasure, Alakazam !, Stop, Chorus, Love S.O.S.

>it's a "the singles are the best tracks of the whole album" album

Randy is boring and Safe and Sound is okay. Alakazam ! is good though. The rest of the good tracks are album songs.

Although, I should add to this that Chorus is a drab song that continues to go on for the sake of going on. And also that Close Call is an awful closer and completely uninteresting for the 5 minutes it takes up. I guess it could have worked if it was 1 minute but it's still awful.

stop is so fucking good

Live album will be x times better I hope.

Better than Audio Video Disco but that's not exactly a crazy impressive feat, let's be real.

mega link pls

Randy > Alakazam ! > Pleasure > Love S.O.S = Fire = Heavy Metal > Safe N Sound > Rest?

>tfw most of Sup Forums is too young to have lived the "bloghaus" craze in 2007-2009

that shit was amazing and Cross was my favorite album at the time. Woman is better than AVD for sure, but nowhere near Cross. I'll go see them live anyways they're amazing.

Fire is the best track though

mega.nz/#!oEMy0CLZ!G38azn6jNhfGIP7K8MNplBfQg0mif8m8-5X77PeUAOE

Honestly, it wasn't THAT long ago. I'm sure people on Sup Forums are generally older than 13, r...right?