physics you understand universe

computer you understand how fucked up world is

for an izi job, computer science
for an awesome learning experience, physics

Computer science all the way

Physics if you want to go to school for 8 years

Gender Studies

those are both bad

physics requires a lot of schooling to actually get into, ie a doctorate, and then the pay is shitty

computer science you either get a shit job and then get replaced by someone from mumbai or you don't get a job at all

try harder

Then they call you back because those can't code for shit

Both

Pretty much this.
Went through the same thing with my chem degree, it's pretty useless unless you continue on to a Ph.D. and your job market is mainly restricted to academia so I hope you like SJWs, feminists, female coworkers, etc. etc. because you'll be around them the rest of your life.

Computer science if you want money.

Physics if you wanna learn and don't mind being poor.

Femanist dance therapy

Female coworkers...?

Computer science?
Female workers?
HAHAHA

Some people tend to dislike working with women, that's why I mentioned it
I was referring to physics, not comp sci. But I did chem, which is something like 40-48% women I believe so there's a lot of wimminz up in there.

gender studies

lot less women in physics, but yeah in academia you'd expect a more tumblr-like-environment

> TRIGGERED

Oh, my bad. Thanks for the advice.

B.S. Computer Science
PhD Physics

So much of science and engineering requires good coding and computer resource management. Very easy to get good jobs with a CS and other science degree.

While we are here, can you guys tell me which tech major you think is best and why?

Im not sure what I want to get into. I tried teaching myself Java but Im having a bit of a hard time. Im good with computers in general, so I guess it isnt my forte.

There's a lot more crossover occurring these days. Like you can get quantum chemists working with physicists and such. Although a low percentage of women go into physics in their undergrad you will inevitably end up working with a fairly large number of them during your grad and post-grad years as people diversify their interests in their grad years. Like it's not difficult for math to jump to physics, chem to physics, physics to math, etc.

Physics if you're a man, but whatever field you choose don't choose string theory. Computer science if you want to be a meme in the world of science and work 90-120 hours a week.

Have fun with the fucking computer.

Double major. I did. Computer science and applied math. Concentration in physics and minor in statistics did it in 4 yrs.

don't think a CS degree is necessary, you can bullshit your way into most technical jobs with any 4 year degree

SALES

No if you want to work for a real company making 65+ yr

womens studies.
It's where all the pussy is.

topkek

My OPonion is puters, unless you excel more with the other option

I started physics in 2015 and it is even harder than everyone says, but it is even a thousand times more interesting than they describe. You'll study A LOT, and don't think you'll join NASA or some shit, you wont; Probably the paying is also bad... But it's the best degree you can major on... and since you like computer science, I strongly recomend you to start with physics and then have a phd on computational physics(not sure that's how they write it where you live, but that's a thing)

as a freshman in physics
and i say go for physics

As a PhD student in CS, I'd say go for whichever you enjoy more and the money will follow. Or do both and get into quantum computing/networking. Shit's blowing up.

Agriculture

If you're going for > quantum > computing go for physics.

Computer scientists are plebs in this regard

English Literature you uncultured faggot

>Philosophy

Ha, yeah. He's right about that.

OP here.
It has been decided.
Major CS. Minor Physics.

Computer science, because is more easy to get a job and establish in the market, physics in my opinion is for who really like physics and want devote your life to it, because with the effort, money, and time that you will spend to graduate, it is more advantage you become a doctor, a lawyer, a business administrator, a psychologist, a dentist..., professions more "tangible". In my opinion of course.