Holy shit Sup Forums

Holy shit Sup Forums
It's fucking happening
I took your advice and it fucking worked
It fucking WORKED. Thank you based anons.
So what worked, you're asking. Well, I came here on the 28th of May asking for tips on tinder. Somebody said I was too ugly and go to okcupid. After about a month, I had given up and just kept it going for the lulz. UNTIL YESTERDAY.
I found her Sup Forums. Or rather, she found me.

Yesterday, a girl messaged me out of nowhere with "Much cool much wow ". I looked at it and said to myself meh, bot. But then she mentioned something from my profile, proving she wasn't a bot. So we end up talking on OKCupid for about an hour and she gives me her phone number and start texting back and forth on there. We talked nonstop for 5 fucking hours. Everything I want in a woman, she is.
And here's the kicker. She's an oldfag. An /r9k/ oldfag, but nonetheless, she's ONE OF US.
We're not official yet, we haven't even gone on our first date yet, but holy shit, I fucking love you guys right now. I wish I could find the guy that told me to use OKCupid and fucking high five him or something.
Thank you guys so fucking much, from the bottom of my heart. The best part about this is I turn 25 on the 29th and I was really kicking myself in the ass for being single at this fucking age. I love you guys and if you wanna talk, I'll be in the thread

> green text faggot
> man its summer in here

Fucking gay fag get out. There aren't any goddamn girls on Sup Forums you stupid fucking loser. Stop lying.

Mfw I remember the tread
And when its probably one of us

>She's an oldfag. An /r9k/ oldfag
run away OP she's a dumb whore.

Bad times are coming fellas

Dude, you can do it too. You saw my fucking face, I posted 2 fucking pics of myself. If I can do it, you can too.

Listen, as long as she doesn't fuck some dude behind my back, she's good enough for me. She's no an SJW, she's cool as fuck and she's a fucking nerd. She said she had a child with somebody, so I'm convinced she's not a
>she
Usually, having a kid would be a no go for me, but this... This is different

>she said she had a child with somebody

OP is a
C U C K
U
C
K

Shill detected

Holy shit OP just stahp

From what I can tell from what she said, she's staying away from her baby daddy. I don't even think she has or wants custody

Mad cuz single and OP is getting pussy

You are welcome OP

wait.. how do you know its really a girl? have you met her in real life yet?

How am i mad? I just feel sad for op cause bad times will come for him
>pic related its me

>wanting a dumb roastie

For you

She's sent me a couple videos on Whatsapp, I've heard her voice. She's timestamped for me, also. No nudes, but I'm inclined to believe her

ask for tits with timestamp
if shes truly a btard she'll do it

She's not a Sup Forumstard, she's from /r9k/. I've never browsed that board, so I don't even know what the fuck they do. Also, I looked at her pics, she has real tits

Get the fuck out, Rob

dat chin

don't let your guard down. It may be a ploy to drug you. Next morning you'll wake up with your kidneys on the black marked instead of inside your body, a lifetime of dialysis awaiting you.

Post a face pic of her so we can understand better your situation OP

Im handsome superman

*shrugs* Maybe she'll just kill me. Listen, I just wanna die happy, if she's a serial killer and convinces me she's into me, I couldn't care less

I would, but I'm pretty sure somebody is going to archive this thread. I don't want her to see this thread and see her face in it. It's bad enough that I made this thread