What is the least painful way to die Sup Forums?

What is the least painful way to die Sup Forums?

Discuss

Whose perfect body is that?

Asphyxiation by helium.
You literally fall asleep.

Carbon monoxide

/thread

now about dem tits...

Bullet to brain doesn't sound painful.
But don't try the dead inside but living on the outside, because it get tiresome.

Letting life take its natural path because knowing your death is so much harder than waiting. All that life gives and takes you wont even know its happened until it has.

why are you asking for the most painless way to die op? you a pussy?

Sucking cocks

Nah op is a pro

alone

well if you are such a tough guy, stream for us while you kill yourself in a painfull way.

alright I will faggot. I'll show you how to kill yourself like a fuckin man

burn yourself alive. with in moments of being fully engulfed all your sensory nerves will burn. youd suffocate pretty quickly too, you inhale the fire and smoke causing rapid oxygen loss. there would probably be anywhere between 30sec-1min of pain max depending on how you did it. but you know what they say, its better to burn out than fade away.

“Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not”

I wanna die fucking op's mom that shit tight. And as a bonus, op will likely an hero from the guilt

you wanna go faggot? huh? you wanna go?! come on! whip out your dick ill suck it right now! right fucking now you queer!

get 3 syringes and use in this order:
Midazolan, Fentanyl, succinylcholine.
No pain 1000% of time

>thats shits tight
obviously hasnt ever fucked op's mom

Suffocation by those sweet tits

Old age.

Constant rejection.

Constant nostalgia.

Constant dashing of hopes.

Best to end it early.

Fall asleep in the bath tub with a lit charcoal grill in the bathroom with you. The carbon monoxide will kill you in your sleep. Only down side is your body may swell in the water depending on how long you're there.

turn around I'll take you to pound town then dump you off a roof like isis to a faggot