Hellos boys proper Brit here

Hellos boys proper Brit here

OOOIIII PRICK!

Take those Canadian dollars, you will need it

Oi mate what'd you say can't understand you im from London England you see proper British

For the Queen

G'day mate

Hey if the EU gives you any trouble just lemme know, k?

What's up Britbong?!.. Got a couple questions for you after Brexit, if you're up for giving an Amerifag your thoughts?

no problem mate proper brit here

pound drops below the dollar when?

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me droog? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest chellovek ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from down the snicket. im trained in fisticuffs and ultra-violence & im the burliest ne'er-do-well in the entire newcastle gym, set yer watch n warrant. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil scamp w/ a hot mamachka & fake bling. ill bleed ye out, real savage like and rap a fokin bottle crost yer gulliver, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ye gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again oh me brother. im callin me droogs rite now preparin for a spot of the ultra-violence thatll make ur old em sore jus slooshin about it. yer a right proper waste, oh me brother. my droogs be all over tha town proper & ill beat ya to a right jammiwam with me nogas you eunich jelly cur. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me droogs cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya bezoomny sooka. if ye had seen this bloody fokin shitshow a' commin ye might a’ kept ye rot from creechin'. but it seems yer a gloopy lil brat, oh me brother. ima shite fury & nary a millicent can save ye. best you blub to your ticky-tockers content. ur in proper dung heap now droog .

Mate im from london En- go- land I cant understands nothin but proper British

Than why not post the Union Jack?

When I say it does

Mate proper British here London engoland yeah

funny you don't look chinese

isnt wales and scotland staying eu along with ireland?

China is my bitch. He takes it up the ass whenever he wants to "collect his debt"

Hey British guy, whens the next Crusade?

Mate I aint from there

i'm coming to your country to spend all my rich american dollars next week

Cool user.. And well done on your democratic choice.
So. With the part of Ireland that's in the UK mostly voting for EU. And the EU gives billions there to help the peace, are you English gonna pick up that tab now, or just let the place blow up again? Would genuinely like to know what Brits think of the Brits there. Even tho there's only a few of them compared to Britain (obviously).. You guys in Britain give a shit about them, or no? Thanks user

Im from London Engoland mate

wales voted to leave

Mate I don't know I was busy watching the footie game last night, yea

I just had the nicest fish and chips last night mate must've missed what you were talking about

Mad respect ya Limey fucks. I'm glad you grew a spine again and don't let the crybaby liberals try to keep forcing a vote till they can finally successfully rig it.
Now you can start on that Muslim infestation problem you have.

Fuck the EU and fuck globalization.

-Your neighborhood Amerifat.

What a thoughtful and insightful answer. I feel smarter for having asked you.

Ive seen a few Mexicans holding severed heads

No problem mate i gotta get goin the coppers i here some hooligna done knicked me knickers ,yea

You proper British mate?