/nba/ general - Free Agency Day 2 edition

>Lakers, Timofey Mozgov have agreed to four-year, $64 million deal.

>DeMar DeRozan has agreed to a five-year, $153 million deal to re-sign with the Toronto Raptors

>Jordan Clarkson has reached agreement on a four-year, $50M deal to return to the Los Angeles Lakers

>Nicolas Batum, Charlotte reach agreement on five-year, $120M deal.

>D.J. Augustin agrees to four-year deal with Magic

>Jeremy Lin to join Nets on a three-year, $36 million deal

>Bradley Beal has agreed to a five-year, $128M-plus max contract to stay with the Wizards

>Al Jefferson agrees to three-year, $30 million deal with Pacers

>Andre Drummond agrees to 5-year max deal w/ Pistons worth estimated $130 million

>The NBA announces that free agent OJ Mayo has been "dismissed and disqualified" from the NBA for violating Anti-Drug Program.

>Milwaukee Bucks, Matthew Dellavedova agree on 4-year/$38.4M offer sheet

>Free agent forward Evan Turner has reached agreement on a four-year, $70M deal with Portland

>Chandler Parsons agrees to four-year, $94M deal with Memphis

>Free agent forward Solomon Hill has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal with New Orleans

>Free agent Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year, $15 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Dwight Howard has reached agreement on a three-year, $70.5 million with the Atlanta Hawks

>Darrell Arthur agrees to return to Nuggets on 3-year, $23M deal

>Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies agree in principle on 5-year, $153 million deal

>Jared Dudley has reached a 3-year, $30M deal with Suns

>Free agent guard Kent Bazemore has agreed to a four-year, $70M deal to re-sign with Atlanta

>Joakim Noah agrees to 4-year, $72 million deal with the New York Knicks

>Joe Johnson, Utah Jazz reach agreement on two-year deal worth $22 million

>Forward Luol Deng agrees to a four-year, $72 million deal with the Lakers

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHUzkqzjjfw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Woot Pacers!!!!!

Lakers?

I'm feeling a little salty bros.. why can't I be an NBA player? Everybody's getting millions thrown at them and I would be happy to save up 100k :\

Rockets?

Who else is watching summer league? Max Hooper might play if the thunder ever put him in

The Heat are getting absolutley BTFO, how many wins will they even be able to get next season?

Where can I watch this

>The Deng headline is real

nbatv

>Watching summer league
>Not watching finished products
I bet you watch college too don't you

>Win NBA championship
>No free agent wants to go to Cleveland

NBATV. Check your local listings.

>LeBron James will never hand-deliver pizzas to your house
>you will never have the chance to tell him you are lactose-intolerant and have him take them all back

>not watching any form of basketball when your bored in the offseason
I bet you're autistic arent you

I want to go to an alternate universe where Lebron is a big ass pizza who's fit as fuck for no reason at all

>Lebron is a big ass pizza

Does Deng still have legs? Didn't Thibs waste him. I hope he is healthy. I wanted Deng on the Lakers. Lakers filling the locker room with adult voices to guide the young bloods. We already got 4 All Stars on this team none of you know it.

We only accept the best around here, tell those summer league guys to come back in 2 to 4 years

>According to Chris Vivlamore of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Hawks made a "significant" offer to Al Horford.

If he signs, Pauls gone.

Schroder
Bazemore
Thabo/Prince
Horford
Howard

Lebron James, we coming for you nigguh

I knew this was coming haha. Pizza GUY

are you suggesting millsap should be coming off the bench

Deng was healthy last season.

>If he signs, Pauls gone.

We'll take milsap off your hands

Dlo
Wade
Deng
Milsap
Mozgov

Comfy first round exit

I'm suggesting that Paul, Paul Millsap, will be traded to clear cap space. Hence the rumors.

So what would be the Lakers' current starting lineup? How many wins they can achieve in the west?

Nah they'll keep Paul if they don't Horford. Probably drop Korver if anyone.
Schroeder
Baze
Trillsap
Horford
Howard

Prepare your anus, Eastern Conference

sorry, i didn't read that. my bad.

all is forgiven, greatest ally

Like 30 wins maybe

Did you watch the Cavs this past year? Quietly dysfunctional, James looks like a control freak, the offense AND defense flows completely though James, honestly the only player you all *might* get is Wade because he's BFFs with James but no megastar would TOUCH Cleveland.

The city sucks, James is bigger than god, and everyone's seen what's happened to K Love and Kyrie since his arrival, looks like career suicide

why the fuck is he going to the Hawks?

How the fuck is Deng worth 18M a year at this stage of his career?

Wait nevermind, this is the same FA where Chandler Parsons got a fucking max.

JR better get around 18M too.

>The Atlanta Hawks will contend with the Cleveland Cavaliers

Can you not read? I said he will be traded if Horford is resigned. Thabo will play stopgap because he is a better defender than Kyle - our offense will be fine with him coming off the bench. Prince should be starting by mid to late season.

The Hawks will be a legitimate threat in 2017-18. They need a year to gel and a year for THJ, Dennis, Baze, and Prince to mature and really hone their abilities to Bud's system.

Do you think she been blacked yet?

Last time LeBron seen Dwight in the playoffs, the latter dropped 40 to send that boy crying home.

>Cameron Payne pulling a Reggie Miller in the summer league

Lmao

>you are now aware that the cap goes up even more next offseason
>you are also now aware that westbrick is a free agent next year

if KD comes back, it doesn't really matter in the long-term. they won't be able to keep both. if Conley got 150 mil, Westbrook might get 200.

They will. They don't need Dwight to be Orlando Magic Dwight. They need a center Tristan can't push around for 36 minutes.

But LeBron got competent teammates now that isnt that white skinny zyagahasha ilasfhaskas and ben wallace with a broken back.

that's what happens when Anderson "Flubber" Varejao is your best big man. The man is cursed. The second Cleveland got rid of him they won a title, imagine that.

It's his hometown team, their presentation must've been the best ever because he cancelled all other team meetings after ATL.

He *could* be serious about winning, because the Hawks organization isn't going to be keen with him prancing around like a diva, and probably made that known to him to begin with and their (presumed) starting 5 is spoopy and gives a better chance to beat CLE

D'Lo
Ingram
Durant
Deng
Mozgov

Who can stop us?

Everyone?

Wade to the Knicks hahahahaha

the laws of probability

Everyone

>Westbrook might get 200.
You do realise that max deals are still a thing, right?

>Who can stop us?

Reality

Realistically any team in the west and half of the eaat

>Durant
Uh no

even the sixers if they get jamal desu

Kill yourself retard. They both already have the max and the cap is expanding to allow them to keep both players. At most they'll need to get rid of one of the low contract guys that never get minutes.

You look at salaries as percentages of the maximum not actually look at it as just millions.

East*

>Celtics meet with Durant today

Good luck and don't cry Danny

Since Warriors is the opening game opponent most likely

Who's Cavs opponent during Christmas Day now that the whipping boy Kobe is gone?

Knicks? OKC? Clippers? Miami?

Knicks are out of money unless dwade wants like 12 mill

he probably doesnt

toronto

Dwade staying in miami and kd staying in okc

Pretty obvious

If you don't understand basic economic principles I have no time for your comps of today's contracts vs contracts of yesteryear/diff sports.

Retards fuck off.

? Kyrie Irving got better though

>everyone's seen what's happened to K Love and Kyrie since his arrival, looks like career suicide

You mean becoming champions and playing deep into the playoffs every year? You mean to tell me Kyrie and Love done that before Lelbron?

OH FUCK DWADE IS COMING HOME

Thought Jetlag would be way worse desu

how sad will you guys be when allen iverson dies of a drug overdose in the year 2016?

Christmas is called boxing day in Canada

he'd be close to it. 35% of 110 million is 38.5 million. over five years would give him around 193 million

>everyone's seen what's happened to K Love and Kyrie
>Kyrie

He was the best player on both teams not named Lebron in the finals and there were games where you could claim he even outplayed Lebron. He didn't get worse, he got fucking better.

Love did get worse though, because he's a pretty bad system fit.

It's the day after Christmas you freaking goofball

day after christmas lid

man, but you kinda can't spend 70% of your budget on two players.

i think OKC is trying to get horford for one super aggressive run at the championship in 16/17 before they have to let either durant or westbrook leave

Sad to see based Delly go but I hope he finds success with the Bucks, same with Mozgod to Lakers

>mfw bandwagon still this btfo

>lakers have crippled their cap space from years of tanking by signing mozgov and deng to huge money 4 year deals

RBL on suicide watch

>as reported by Chris Broussard through his multiple sources

A lot of other "insiders" and reporters are making fun of him for saying that because no one else reported he was blown away, they just say is was "good"

no. she is pure.

>Sources on @TheVertical: Boston and Washington have emerged as frontrunners to sign All-Star forward Al Horford.

The maximum deal for a player with 7-9 years of experience is 30% of the cap and next year's cap is projected to be set at $107m

i wonder how many hot asian girls jeremy lin has had sex with....

i wish an asian girl would have sex with me =/
or any girl really...

Name the last young / in their prime free agent willingly went to Cleveland.

WE OUTCHEA

Honestly if the clippers get Kd which they won't would they get a chip?

lebron

outside him none for decades

Nah CP3 cursed

Who top 3 seed here?

RARE

Is the League ready?

Westbrook is currenty 25%, KD will be 30%, Westbrook will be 30% next year.

So it will be 60%, not 70.

Yes ready for nothing

instagram.com/p/BHUzkqzjjfw/

lol

>tripcode

You played yourself