Ask a guy who just got unliked by the only match I've had for 5 weeks because it was "an accident" anything

Ask a guy who just got unliked by the only match I've had for 5 weeks because it was "an accident" anything

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/lucas-jessie-colters-power-ass-and-cock-p35123.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On Tinder* I should add

Can't Stump The Trump

Dont let shit like that get you down. Fuck dating apps, it only makes people pickier. Like you first before some 'i guess im just random xD' girl decides for you

oops, forgot to mention to draw The Trump and post your doodle in this thread

Why don't you hit the gym, faggot?

I got hospitalized 4 days ago and missed my last exam because of it. I now have to wait til August to actually graduate and now I need to wait another year because the deadline for sending the application is on monday. I guess that's why these smaller things get to me like that

I am pretty average. The reason people unlike is most likely because I am a shy piece of shit and never start a conversation. Also check Normally I don't give a shit about these dating Apps, they're nothing but "activities" to kill the time while I am at the hospital

Application for Uni*
I am a mess tonight, sorry folks

So don't you think that being above average would help your confidence?

That depends how you look at the world around you.
Right now it definitely would

Then why the fuck don't you hit the gym, faggot?

Hospitalized like I Said.
I will most likely now that I won't be anke to go to a University and have the time

Able*

here op, you'll need this
streamboobs.com/lucas-jessie-colters-power-ass-and-cock-p35123.html

Good.

Very thoughtful of you user

well if you ask me having some girl flirting and teasing with you and then she gets a boyfriend is much worse than having no one that likes you, even worse if youre a virgin kissless fag like me

You can call me beta fag or whatever you want, but sometimes girls are only attention whores and if they are not that in to you, they just gonna play with you, so watch out for that

OP here
I had that happen to me 4 years ago. That's why I haven't been looking for a serious thing for that long.
Sorry to hear you had to go through that user. It's the worst thing

sure thing most annoying thing is when she stills try to be your friend it happened twice for me it wont be third

I guess the good thing that comes out of it is that you became careful next time

So what are you gonna do? Continue to be friends? Are you sure she was flirting with you?

We were dating for like 4 months and She did say that she loved me etc. One night I invited her out to her fav place to get food. After the food she just took the bus and went home without saying anything. She texted me about how we were different now and it wasn't the same. She offered to be friends but I said no

And 3 days later she was in a relationship. Obviously she had another guy during those 4 months

Does tinder log screencaps? I got a match on an old joke profile I checked today, and figured I could have some fun with Sup Forums with it.

>So what are you gonna do?
Nothing really
>Continue to be friends?
if she chats with me ill chat for a while not planning going out with her or someting like that
>Are you sure she was flirting with you?
not really but she always talked to me and sent me massages all day and told me im cute a couple of times

No idea. I got it 5-6 weeks ago and this is my second time actually using it because I have nothing better to do