Go to Canada a lot at 14

>go to Canada a lot at 14
>family lives up there, my cool girl cousin too
>she has this gamer nerd girl friend who she somewhat disliked for her silly awkwardness
>cute skinny chick with brown hair, fucking perfect cheek dimples(I wonder if she has lower back dimples) same age as me but one grade above me
>she is into literally all the same stuff as me but totally seems like she is friend zoning me
>we hang out literally everyday I'm there, wind up having an internet relationship as friends with her and come up to hangout with her all the time
>one trip up there she is suddenly into hugging.
>we're hangin in the desolate playground by her house
>she gets upside down on the monkey bars and her shirt slips up exposing her bra to me
>she just kind of squiggles and says she can't keep it up whole she's upside down
>I walk up to her and lift it up for her, tell her she needs to be decent in front of me and kinda laugh about it
>so I'm holding her shirt up for her and she grabs my legs and pulls her entire body snug into me.
>I can feel her warm breath on my dick, I can tell her lips are pressed against it
>I get hard pretty quick, I definitely did right there
>she starts opening her legs a little bit...
Continue???

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>things are getting real af between me and her right now
>suddenly a voice calling her back home, it is her mom
>damn
>walk her home since it's night time and make sure she gets in okay, she gives me a kiss on the cheek when she heads inside.
>walk back to my cousins house on the snow with biggest smile on my face. Proceed to get shitty wasted and high all night long off that bc bud and some nice Canadian ale.
>hang out with her again like two days later, its night time and we decide to go for a walk around the neighborhood, she shows me where all her friends live and we crash some houses to play games and shit
>finally get to meet her dad because he's off shift at home chilling out for a few days
>warns me that he is huge and a cop, hates my cousin because she is a qt goth and smokes weed
>fuckin panicked right now, might back out
>enter her house and she says "Hey daddy I'm back, and user is with me"
>approach the couch from behind him, he is a big mothafucka
>he's also watching American history X, the part where the niggers head gets curb stomped
>holy fuck right now bubbles
>he turns with the most jolly face ever and walks up to me, shakes my hand "HELLOO there little user :^], having fun with my daughter?"
>wasn't expecting that but play the smooth game with him, he can tell I'm an educated kid with a future ahead of myself. And thinks I'm a nice guy
>so we watch American history together and makes us dinner
>hang out in her room after. She points out that he really likes me. Because he hates everyone apparently.
>an hour flys by and she tells me she needs to shower, and that I can just chill in her bed or go on her computer if I'm bored
>chill in her bed obviously
>she is singing to beautifully in the shower, kind of start drifting off because life seems kind of blissful in this moment
>only dreams now
>I wake up to a door shutting.
>she is turned away from me in her closet, with just a towel draped over her body, her legs all exposed and wet

>cant stop looking as she is digging through her underwear drawer
>she turns eventually and says she's really sorry and turns beet red, it looks so fucking cute with her pale.
>she's clearly embarrassed though, so I just smile and say no big deal I dropped a towel in front of an entire crowd once. Made her giggle and squeak(yes she squeaks when excited, very squirrelly girl)
>so she tells me to just turn around while she puts clothes on, and that if her dad caught us he would never trust her again so we had to be careful
>I turn 360 degrees
>she is fucking flawless, the cute awkward girl that just has the right curves and petite body. I couldn't believe I was having this relationship with this Canadian girl. We were just friends of course, but still.
>she put her clothes on and lay down next to me with her wet auburn/brown hair caressing my arm and we just looked at each other for a while. Her green eyes were absolutely hypnotic.
>she gets close to my face
>I get closer
>she gets even closer, like nose touching nose close and shuts her eyes for a long moment
>she tells me I have to go and that her parents will be mad if I stay too late since I'm a boy
>I'm pretty irritated that she said this and tell her to come to my cousins house with me and chill and watch netflix. She laughs and says her dad would know. He's a cop.
>I chin up and do the walk of shame out of her house and walk back home in the snow again, this time I'm kicking the fucking snow and am a pissed off kiddo.
>go home and aggressively get fucked up and pass out in the unfinished basement

moar

MORE user RIGHT NOW IM INTERESTED IN YOUR DRAMA

oh look its this old copy pasta about my cousin again

Stfu dude I forgot how it ends

She's not the girl, just looks like her.
Continuing

>she phones the house the next evening and wants to hangout but not at her house, she wants to be alone with me
>ya I'm in
>we go back to the playground where her shirt fell down
>we hangout for a few good hours, it even starts raining and getting dark. She tells me that her parents trust me with her though and her dad felt that I could protect her if shit went down. (Idk what that means because I was a young dude and could probably get thrown across a football field
>so on the playground there's one of those wobbily bridges, and she climbs underneath the railing on the side, and starts yelling that her fat ass is stuck, ironically she did have a huge butt for a skinny chick.
>wants me to pull her out
>Come up between her legs and grab her waist
>she locks her legs around my head and just shoves my face against her ass. And damn those yoga pants did not justify that action.
>so I am there in her ass cheeks hanging out, and put my hands on her cheeks and give her a good slap.
>she releases because she says that was too much for her
>what was too much?
>she gets squirrelly again and tells me the slap, that it's not a normal thing for her and not to worry. Just that it made her feel weird.
>I don't even
>she just kind of giggles for a little bit and I get her unstuck from the bridge.
>A person walking their dog is staring at us, I think we're about to get in trouble for reals
>he just kind of wanders off though when she starts hugging me and resting her head on my chest
>I start holding her back
>it's raining a lot, no fucks given
>she tells me I need to hug her better.

>I feel kind of insulted but go with it, I ask her what I need to be doing to hug her better
>she wants me to squeeze her tight and lock my head around hers, like a big bear hug
>we go through trials of wet hugging in the street at night for a while, pretty sure she can feel me getting hard, our privates are touching at this point when we hug
>she suddenly just locks lips with me when we hug again, like a big wet kiss with tongue and pulling on each others bodies.
>this was like the second girl I had ever kissed, and this girl wasn't even drunk
>it felt passionate
>I hug her again and pick her up, I spin her around, she is so little that it's easy af.
>she is the one
>suddenly her mom is screaming from the house, GET INSIDE NOW
>she gives me that look and runs back home
>door is slammed shut as she walks in with her head down in shame
>I fear that her dad will kill her or me tonight.
>go home, wonder how many neighbors saw that shit.
>hangout with cousin for a while and she asks how things are with my girlfriend down the street
>I kek and tell her aint shit going on, while smirking the whole time I sip my beer
>she can tell I'm gettin it
>go to lay in bed, it's dark out but not the usual late night for me. Tonight I try to sleep at like 10ish.
>thinking about everything that has happened, I get super hard just thinking about it all
>right as I'm about to get my engines started my cousin opens the door

>she just stares at me for a second and tell me that bae is phoning for me
>take the phone, but tell her she needs to bring it to me. She is laughing her ass off the entire way to me.
>it's her and she sounds kind of sad
>chat for a little bit about her night and what she had for dinner. I tell her lets talk about what happened
>she tells me everything's okay. But they made her take a pregnancy test and told her they really like me and that they just didn't want any mistakes happening that would screw her life up, and have her a stern talking to
>holy shit her parents are nuts. Let the girls live at least.
>she's obviously not pregnant and she is allowed to hang out with me
>just not my cousin ever because they think she is a bad influence on her
>weird as fuck result but I am okay with it.
>tell her we should tone it down a little to keep her parents at bay, and just play by the rules. I apologize to her for being so up on her
>she continues to talk on the phone with me, she tells me to just talk because she likes my voice
> I start blabbing on about whatever story I had on my mind. Something about a guy walking through a forest and has a ghost dog with him
>she begins to make some noises like halfway into my story, I'm pretty upset that she fell asleep on me but it was too cute to call her out on

Anybody still reading?

yes, keep going.

pretty good so far

Yes, yes. Lurking here

Confirmed lurking

Lurking

Hurry up user im losing my hard on!

seconded

>so I call her out on it and ask if she is asleep, she kind of mumbles and moans a little bit and tells me she did fall asleep, but only because I was relaxing her. She told me to continue the story and that it was so good she was dreaming about it
>I continue
>she starts making noises again, she is moaning even more and breathing into the phone. She's totally not sleeping, something else is going on here.
>this chick is masturbating to my voice right now
>continue telling her the story, but add sexier words to it wherever I can
>she sounds like she is getting fucked at one point, this is getting good
>story ends we are pretty shy with each other, she tells me she doesn't know what just happened and that she needs to go
>phone call just ends, fuckin fuck noo.
>tried to sleep that shit off but my dick needed something
>edge myself to skeletal remains that night and am unheard of until the next afternoon
>so this girl is like my girlfriend now
>we ride the bus everywhere together, go downtown and hit the mall and shit.
>she is so excited to have a boyfriend from the US, I am so excited to have a girlfriend from Canada, so exotic.
>we are a happy af couple
>I obviously have to leave Canada though and go to school back home.
>we maintain an internet relationship and chat on the phone all the time
> tell her she is more than a sexual interest to me, that we were rad friends at first and still are
>decide that she shouldn't have to wait around for my ass to come back
>she tells me that she knows, but she will always be mine no matter what.
>maximum feels.
>she wants me to come meet her at the park later that year in the summer
>I finally get back on a nice sunny day and walk down the street to her house
>there she is, we are both getting older now
>she comes off the bridge that she got stuck in but trips and falls down pretty hard, like I said she is that cute awkward girl
>I tried to pick her up but I fell down on the playset too.
>we began to walk the dinosaur

Kek

You did this.

Omfg I'm sooo done

Wow, this alien looking bitch is fugly.

you had me

You fucking fuck

It's a true story despite the dinosaurs.

you little fuck what am i supposed to get off to now?

What the fuck you fucking newfag you could've at least done it right
>we began to walk to the dinosaur
That's not just some random fucking line you add at the end of the story
It's part of a fucking song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
So next time it's
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
I'm more mad that you fucked up an old ass meme than the fact that you niggered me with your story

>360 degrees

that's back where you started

THATS THE POINT

Kekekekekekekekekekekek

Oh shit look out it's a Dino walking expert.

Different version has door opening, this is vanilla version.

I'm dead xD

Don't make me open the fucking box

Was hoping that he'd fuck his cousin or something

The ride never ends

Everyone always hopes it's going that way

who is this goddess

He's got a point. If you're going to use a meme don't fuck it up.

Shut the fuck up, you wouldn't know memes if they fucked you in the ass

any more? im sucked into it now...