This is the most undeserving team to get into a semifinals since South Korea in 2002

This is the most undeserving team to get into a semifinals since South Korea in 2002

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9EyGBN5weFg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=tMn7I3rImWk
youtube.com/watch?v=DNR5toJQnV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uruguay in 2010? But at least they had Forlan so I can't say they didn't deserve some recognition.

We've been at least in the quarter finals since 2004. Cry more bitch nigga.

Brazil in 2014

>giving the Portuguese more meme power
You're going to regret your shitposting, they feed off of it

PORTUGAL

PORTUGAL

PORTUGAL CARALHO

FILHOS DA PUTA COM DOR DE COTOVOLO

CONSIDEREM O SUICIDIO

I thank God they made it to the semis for unforgetable memories it created. They ended up 4th which is probably the worst place you can get.
So if you think a team doesn't deserve to go as far then don't worry because sooner or later they meet a really good team and it's gonna hurt as hell.

at least boretugal are there through good honest bus parking and draws/penalties. korea just paid referees.

This desu, Korea was truly despicable.

Imagine the salt when we're in the final.

>bus parking
Watch the games Kojimbo, we only did that against Croatia

What was Greece in all Euro 2004? A prelude about how shitty would be WC 2006.

Even before 7-1 I thought they were overrated. Things just seemed to go their way pens against Chile, and the Luiz blooter for 2-0 when they were getting dominated by Colombia.

would you have rather lost to chile on penalties in the r16 or the 7-1?

Greece, Euro 2004.

Remember in 2006 when Italy won versus France in penalties?

Remember Trapattoni, Lippi, Capello, Sacchi? Maybe you are not even 18, boy, to know that most of this managers did played very deffensive and actually won national and international titles without need to show off like Barcelona used to do.

I really want Italy to win over the nazis, but it seems you want to sleep with the enemy and feel the taste of Wehrmachts cock.

Don't worry, Le Balding Man is here to dispatch them

TSUUUUUUUUU

>if i dont like one team it doesnt deserve to win

No, they were fucking awesome, scoring blooters every game and getting into shenanigans with Suarez.

italy's football national team is the most overrated ever!!
fuck off, boipucci

without a doubt

>0 (zero) tournament wins

Real "impressive".

>dago detected

>worst Korea
That event still triggers the fuck out of me whenever I think about it
youtu.be/9EyGBN5weFg

that's not denmark in 1992

What's it like to live in the shadow of your peninsular big brother's insurmountable achievements, Pau?

This

>tfw Wales vs Iceland final

The shame they experienced in the semis was far greater than the shame they would have experienced if they went out earlier.

as I said - bus parking ('once'), penalties and draws.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal

for you, boipucci

Can someone explain to me what Korea did and whether it's a provable fact or just an excuse?

Keep crying Giorgio

Keep crying '''''''''boipucci''''''''

Korea was the worst.

Also does anyone else think Hiddink is overrated as fuck? Touted as a football god for overachieving with some dogshit squads, most notably the refball Korea and the roided up Russian squad.

He saved Chelsea from relegation. If anyone is overrated, it's Mourinho.

Mourinho won the CL with three different teams, he might be overrated but he's not an outright meme like Hiddink. He won the Champions Cup with PSV in the late 80s which is pretty great, but ever since then he's been le carry a shitty team to the semis man.

>If anyone is overrated, it's Mourinho
german blonde logic

watch the video in this post
But here is a summary:
>South Korean players fouling the absolute shit out of their opponents and never getting called
>2 Reds given against Portugal knocking them out of the WC in the final Group Stage Match
>Offsides called everytime Italy was hitting on the counter enroute to scoring
>Totti given a 2nd Yellow and sent off for "diving" when every angle shows it wasn't a dive
>Ref of this match had been suspended for MATCH FIXING IN HIS DOMESTIC LEAGUE AND WOULD EVENTUALLY BE JAILED FOR TRANSPORTING DRUGS
>Spain has T H R E E(3) goals disallowed for phantom reasons, Spanish players were literally saying they thought they were in a nightmare and couldn't wake up
>Ballack scores the only goal in the match when they played Germany in the Semis and even he curtailed his celebration and looked around to see if the goal would be disallowed
>3rd Place Match vs Turkey was the only legit match they played because the Turks would have killed people in FIFA if their team had gotten screwed

what's next? slavs are subhuman! oh wait...

Honestly I watch the NBA so I'm used to a little bit of refball, but that Korea shit was the most outrageous rigging I've ever seen in sports. And what's worse it made the hyperpatriotic Korean retards believe they're a soccer world power for 2 years.

stop pushing anti-white racism

Why did only Korea do that?

they were the only memorable team in the tournament and they played really well

Sup Forums newfag here, this whole "lol i see which country youre from, time to call you a generic name" meme is already annoying. it's like every other post

How comes? They never lost a game, never got refballed. They adjusted very well to Croatia and kept their cool against Poland and deserve to be in the final.

It was the only positive about the disgusting refballing.

Two*
He didn't win it with United yet.

What did he mean by this?

The funny part about the 2002 WC was if you spoke to a South Korean about the blatant match fixing from 2002-2005/6 they would deny it and say they deserved 4th place, but talk to one about it today and they are like eh, yeah shit was pretty rigged, now that their team plummeted back to earth after 2004

Because they were the Hosts? Technically Japan was Co-Host, but every Knockout stage match was held in S.Korea.

I don't recall other hosts getting such a treatment.

greece deserved it. they scored in every match and didn't get any undeserved penalty or anything

Because the majority of the time the Host Nation is actually a good to decent side. Only real exceptions were S.Korea, and S.Africa, and no matter WHAT FIFA did in 2010, S.Africa was not getting through that group lol. Although no one except perhaps the French that their squad was going to have a literal insurrection against Domenech during the tournament.

do you mean anti-german, hans??

I know because I actually talked to Koreans back then and the retardation was palbable. I'm happy Germany finally stopped that meme in the semis.

>racism
>against whites

no such thing

This. Greeks played some ugly as fuck game and parked the bus as much as possible, but they didn't get phantom penalties and opponents carded out the ass.

You said blonde. There are dark-haired Germans as well.

STFU SALTY FAGGOT

>draw against Quarter Finalist Iceland that beat England
>beat C R O A T I A that beat Spain
>OP is a faggot

Pick 3

yeah right... fuck off, arrogant prick

ok

because japan has HONOR

I wonder how the same Croatia that beat Spain was relegated to being absolute dogshit against Portugal, they had like 0 shots on goal and were fucking dreadful the whole game.

nobody deserves it until we play best of 3 in knock out stages and best of 7 in the final.

Portugal had the better tactics. Spain is shit when pressured.

>japan
>honor

stop watching movies

If identical last digits, Portugal loses to France in the final

Sorry Portugal, you're going out in the semis.

Portugal parked the bus. Oh man that game sucked. It really sucked..

I just hope the semis are good. I don't even care who wins, at the end of the day futbol has to win.

I don't want this sport to turn into boxing.

Guess it's coming home then

I'm going to laugh hard when you muzzies lose against Iceland

Soccer will never turn into boxing because no matter how awful it gets it will still remain the #1 sport in the world. It's simply too big to fail, you would think that after all the corruption scandals and the decline in overall talent the popularity would decrease but pretty much the opposite is happening.

yeah, honor in raping south korean women

Honestly, this is one of the worst Portugal NT that I've ever seen. Only WC 2000 and WC 2014 come close to how shit this team is playing. When >we actually win this shit, the rest of Europe should be ashamed of themselves

please user, this is a blue board. Take this gore to Sup Forums.

Is there a difference between most undeserving and least deserving?

literally 0 shots on target in 120 minutes.It's like we didn't want to score :(

You mean WC 2002? Team was actually good on paper but they choked hard.

by performance: Euro 2000 > Euro 2004 > World Cup 2006 > Euro 2012 > World Cup 2010 > Euro 2008 > World Cup 2002 > World Cup 2014

CRY MORE FAGGET

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

>You mean WC 2002?

Yeah mb

>Euro 2000 > Euro 2004 > World Cup 2006 > Euro 2012 > World Cup 2010 > Euro 2008 > World Cup 2002 > World Cup 2014

spot on

t. alberto barbosa

Reminder that both of these Memes were stopped by Germany
Please promise me to not let Poortugal win if you beat us

i think we were better in 2006 we only lost to france in the semis because of penalty digged by henry

Oh wow this is cringe at maximum level

Germany i have no respect for you anymore please die

youtube.com/watch?v=tMn7I3rImWk

Dem feels

korean lies

>Choked hard in 2002
Forgetting you were refballed hard against S.Korea which was got them eliminated in the first place.

TSUU

The one vs Spain was the most rigged match I have ever watch.

>still this mad over Greece

Yeah, but we played like shit. Also i barely remember the game against S. Korea but i don't remember the red cards being unfair, Joao Pinto did punch the ref in the gut.

Tbh Greece didn't played the most attractive football but they fucking deserved it. Defeated France, Czechs the best team of the tournament and the hosts twice. It was deserved.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DNR5toJQnV0
>tfw Portugal is responsible for Germany's football reforms in the early 2000s
>tfw we played ourselves

Hard to be more fixed then the Italy match considering the ref was actually suspended for Match Fixing in his domestic league. How does FIFA even allow a ref like that NEAR the WC on behalf of FIFA, let alone be the ref in a knockout stage match.

How Blatter even tried to argue he was clean after the world saw the debacle the 2002 WC became was/is/and will continue to be hilarious.

go prep the bull, hans

You're probably meming but that statement alone is racist towards whites. It implies white people can't be harmed by words and actions in the name of hatred for whites. Which obviously isn't true.

Not really. We didn't face any real opposition before we met Germany.

I dodnt watch the match vs Italy,but in the match against Spain they cancelled perfectly legal goals,that were impossible to cancel under normal circumstances.

stop watching anime