WHY ARE NONE OF YOU GUYS DOWNLOADING AND USING BEME I SERIOUSLY PUT A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY INTO THIS THING TO GIVE YOU...

WHY ARE NONE OF YOU GUYS DOWNLOADING AND USING BEME I SERIOUSLY PUT A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY INTO THIS THING TO GIVE YOU GUYS A SPECIAL AND AUTHENTIC PLATFORM TO SHARE YOUR STORIES WITH PEOPLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw I got it on the recommendation of a friend of mine
>tfw I actually don't mind it

It'd probably be better if I followed more than three people (two of which never fucking update) and had more than one person following me

He looks like an animated character. There's almost too many lines and wrinkles in his face to make him look real.

It's a pretty shitty name though

I thought it was like an upgraded version of a meme

What did he mean by this?

Watching his vlogs from the start it's funny how corrupted his videos have become. All for the sake of $$$. He really is an egotistical piece of shit.

>10 cents have been deposited into your account

>it's a "casey makes another crudely drawn graph" episode

I stopped agter he had 110 of them I think.

Everytime I see a thumbnail now he seems to be on a plane. How are they compared to when he started?

the fuck's a beme

>9 months ago
>3 days ago

JUST

He panders to his younger audience way more. Includes a shit load of click bait, constantly contradicts his words with his actions.

Shit how bad was it

Was it Here In My Garage-tier Jewishness or worse?

Pretty much Roman Atwood tier now.

>it's a no-talent hack tries to get rich by creating some shitty app episode

He was already rich, and he's making well over $1m/year on YouTube, maybe more.

But they always want more. Casey was surrounded by "yes-men" I think.

>hey guys buy my app!

>It's like snapchat but with less features! On purpose!

Never heard of him but a quick search tells me he's the "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" guy?

yeah, pretty much.

He truly doesn't understand the app market. But he convinced many smart people to work for him and give him money, so at least he's charismatic.

>he's making well over $1m/year on YouTube, maybe more

fucking lol if you believe that

The app is actually okay, but it needs a lot more tinkering before it's anything useful.

For example: don't play audio from my video over everyone else's videos.

>snapchat adds moustache filter
>Beme is utterly toast

>people unironically discuss faggot "content creators" from youtube

the world is dying

fucking lol if you don't.

He includes Amazon referral links in every video he makes, and gets >1m views on each video every day. And then companies pay him to mention them in the videos, like today's Corona.

He makes a lot of money.

his original stuff was pretty good user

He has like 2 million subs, the channels that make over a million have 5-10x that and have a lot more videos too, he probably makes more like 100,000

still decent money but there's no way he's making millions of dollars from his youtube account

What an ugly jew nose looking motherfucker. Why does this guy get recognition he's like any other YouTube blog fag

I looked him up on wikipedia. He's famous for literally three things over half a decade ago.

Fuck off, shill faggot.
Please mods, don't let Sup Forums become neo/v/.

why do people watch capeshit

>an A with a bunch of Hs

so he exhaled for a long time?

Redpill me on Beme bros?

fucking kill yourself and dont ever respond to me with that shit again, you dumb autistic freak

He hasn't made a million on youtube, as he not too long ago just started monetizing his videos. Not saying he could make a million/year but hasn't yet.

I said making, I think he's around that number about now.

you are grossly overestimating the amount that youtubers make per view/sub

and what about Amazon referrals and branding deals?

>muh shill

go back to your containment board >>>/pol

nobody makes that much off youtube
its about a few hundred for a vid that has 200k+ views
you can get a lot more money from ads and fb than youtube.

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

Reminds me of the masketta man.

he should beme his wifes bumhole

would you watch?

He could be related to Sean Penn and that non midget manlet from Twin Peaks,

>nose wide as his mouth
is he jew?

GEE I WONDER

only if she spreads it wide open

i think i bought a teener from that guy once

How does this guy have enough money to pay all his shit just from making youtube vids and promos?

I mean sure he got 10m about a decade ago for a show but you can't keep surviving on nothing and buying expensive camera gear and living in NY with no income.

Id like to know how much he makes and how its made.

I could do the same thing he does except in Montreal

he has income

OH COME ON
I hate him as much as anyone for becoming so hypocritical and corrupted,
but he's STILL NOT FUCKING ROMAN ATWOOD TIER so what the hell are you even doing saying that he is

candice has dangerously high sugar content.
(I literally don't know why she married him)

LOOK AT DIS DOOD

>it´s a ride around the block with the boosted board episode

I feel like Social Media should be on a peak instead because everyone tries to present themselves in the best possible light, while beme is raw.

Fuck off shill

What show is this guy from?

would also like to know

Beme's this new social media app that's supposed to be more true to who you actually are, rather than the carefully built image you create for yourself on other sites.

How it accomplishes this (and fuck me if I know exactly why) is by oversimplifying the actual recording process. You press it up against your chest or something, and it starts recording. Take it off and it stops. Apparently because you can't see what you're recording it seems more realistic I guess?

Fascinating idea, absolutely bizarre logic.

so...it's like a police bodycam or something?

That's one way of putting it.

If it catches on and they keep developing it there's some potential.

Fuck /film/ we need a /yt/ board for all this garbage

hes a youtube celebrity that makes vacuous videos of him doing 'creative' shit

creative shit consists of covering some ray ban sunglasses in whiteout, and then scratching most of the white out off so some is left...for what reason or purpose I dont know, but vids like that get millions of views and people say its super cool to cover your ray bans in white out and then scratch it off

i feel like im in some alternate reality watching his vids because im completely perplexed how many people watch this shit

This seems so fucking retarded.

bots, user. He buys bots