Hey Sup Forums, what poppin? I went to a renaissance fair today

Hey Sup Forums, what poppin? I went to a renaissance fair today.

How many pirates were there? And how do you take your coffee?

Literally two, cold as fuck haha.

Is that an OC, or just a costume? Tell us about her.

I was going to get dressed as a succubus(the whole shebang like whip tail corset everything) but I broke my corset and couldn't find my whip from halloween so I just put on the horns and went lol.

And before you ask how succubus' fit the setting in any way, let me just let you know this is my third time going to one of these things and ive seen everything from pirates like mentioned to aliens so I didnt feel like I would be out of place lol.

Best costume there? Any pics?

There was a cool half dragon/half human/knight costume that was probably the best. I didnt really take any, my friend did and hasen't posted any yet, a load of people took pictures with me so I'm just waiting for all the tags to show up on facebook haha.

Why are you going to a ren fair in high fantasy cosplay?

Or do you actually think magic, dragons and shit are real?

What was your personal best cosplay?

omg all these newfaggin Eugene's... bitch, tits or gtfo! -.-

The horns look more natural than the lips.

Ignore.

Any neckbeards in costumes too small for them?

fantasy belongs at comicon, not renfaire.

If you are looking for pirates go to a pirate fair. Blackbeard and the pirate of Queen Anne's war were even around until over a hundred and fifty years later.

i tink dat one go be showin you a dick

>Let's mix all of the fandoms XD
Thanks for killing everything, you and the aliens and pirates

Omg a 14 year old!

Injections will do that to you yeah.

Literally ALL OF THEM haha

Sure, well I guess you have never been to one of these fairs before because theres tons of people dressed up in stuff that wouldnt fit the period sooo

>implying im a boy

:D

omg a faggot... tits or gtfo!

You're pretty hot

Fag detected.

Let the pretty lady talk.

>theres tons of people dressed up in stuff that wouldnt fit the period sooo

And they are equally shit heads, just like you

Is this Bass Chan

no this chicks lips are injected bass chans are natural

lol watch it guys the fun police is here

Anyone being cunty like RenNazi here when you were there?

And apparently met and took a picture of an ugly tranny. Good for you.

Photoshopped, no one can be that ugly and have that big of lips

Where was the fair?

renaissance fair = shakespeare wanna be play

Im ugly and I have a big dick... so your point was?

Since when did renaissance fairs get that horny?
Horrible joke I know but in my defense I just woke up

FUCK I MISS BASSCHAN

Have been to them before, the items I mention are the cancer that is killing them.

Wew

I know I am, but thank you.

Gracias!

Wow take it down a notch?

Rather not say since its Sup Forums to be honest but it was in the south haha

Oh wow that was good!

Literally this

What the fuck is wrong with your lips

Summerfag detected. The "pretty lady" didn't show tits (or "her" dick) or give a timestamp/

agreed user. time and a place don't come fuck it up, because it is not your thing.

Your lips look like 2 cabbage rolls

I've never met a cabbage rolls that I couldn't fuck.

>fantasy belongs at comicon, not renfaire.
Right, because all the fat fucks that edge-parry and play at SCA with wooden sticks and no hitting the legs....because that's fucking historically accurate.

How long have you been on Sup Forums? You're handling yourself well.

dem DSLs!

botox to the lips or someone put nutz in her iced coffee and she has an allergy.

Who cares about her lips? She needs to tits or gtfo already.

Really though, she'd look better without the injections, but it's her life and it doesn't affect anyone else so good for her.

I have no idea what you meant to that

I can stick my dick between cabbage rolls, nothing wrong with that

Kek

What's wrong with your face?

what the fuck is up with your lips?

>what you meant to that
Go to bed.

trannie faggot

Shit, that was autocorrect.

Been here since October 2010. I save my first thread. Summerfag, nigger please.

Fuckin taking a selfie with a fuckin milkshake, hair all red and black like she's any more an individual as the rest of humanity, buying shit at a fucking renaissance fair looking like satan because she's just so edgy and quirky.

Lips like an inflatable life raft post-burst, got a nose like a garden hose with a ball on the end, fuckin retarded ass flashy santa helmet like she just got it off the grand exchange, fucking terrible house design with one of those seats that are made out of itchy cat hair and a completely cosmetic overthrow. I like how when you tilt your face to pose but your teeth stay fucking completely vertical. The only good thing about your face is that when you're old as fuck, you'll regret getting fucking car tires for lips.

Anonymity is to be protected and you willingly submit your rights to abuse when you break it and identify yourself for the attention of others. You are the complete opposite of what Anonymous means.

+1!!!! been saying that but these faggots want to chat with this bitch -.- what a faggotry this is...

Go to bed.

My favorite was a guy in a gorilla costume chasing a guy in a banana costume. They did this all day and it was hilarious.

she tried the kylie jenner challenge.

your mouth looks like a baboons ass and your eyebrows are faker than white man privilege.

ps.
sage

VIRGIN DETECTED.

you must be that mysterious forchan person hacking all these people, quit or ill call the cops on ur ass and ur gonna be arrested and raped for haking fuck u

if those lips are real her pussy lips must be schweet.

what the fuck did she do to her lips

op detected

SCA is SCA, not renfaire faggot. Renfaire is supposed to be entertainment set in the context of a time period, just like any play you might see in the theatre, SCA handsews their shit and sets of living history encampments and shit.

once again... this faggotry must end... TITS OR GTFO!!!!!

No, I'm piratefag from the beginning of thread. Retard detected.

Yeah that's provable. Please? Thank you. You're welcome. Had to reply dintcha? Fuck off.

Why did you reply, summerfag?

sorry forgot my pic.

This kind of faggotry speaking of "renaissance"

and you invented Sup Forums too right mooterberg?

not OP, but delivering my predictions

>nose like a garden hose with a ball on the end
kek 9/10
but seriously though, I have a physical repulsion to a face that has had that much work on it. it's similar to that uncanny valley felt looking at human-like robots.
also- when did /b give up on tits or gtfo, that used to be the first 20 responses to a female post. am disappoint

You sure? I swear a summerfag like you was hangin around late Jluy of 2010 but there's so mamy like you.

Holy fuck look at the size of those cock huggers!!!!!

I bet you use half a tube of lipstick a day.

saved

Why are you indulging this retard? You must be as autistic as he is to fall for such obvious b8.

its all the faggots on here now thanks to the tumblewars. dub trips....

Hurr hurr I'm talking to the idiot, I'm so smart! He keeps saying stupid shit, and I keep responding! Please God, kill me in my dreams

Hail dub trips, here to purge the cancer.

Wow are you ok???

Cock huggers, thats new!

Also all of you wanting me to post my boobs on a christian image board shame on you!

At least show us your penis bulge?

Implants/10

fuck your hot

I know! The scandal of it all! But this thread had RenNazis, Summerfags, Trollbait, and even DubTrips! Frabjous day!

omfg so 5th time im writing i want them tits and all i see is some white knight faggotry... im going to sleep, cant take this any more... half of you are fags and you deserve a hard black cock up your ass... respect to few who also wanted tits...

Tits of Gtfo is one of the commandments of this board, respect mah religions.

Who are you, how can I get with you?

she legit just posted a pic with her nips showing and her giant tits half out dawg

Stop the photoshop and give us some tits. Come on.

Fag in retreat! Repeat, fag in retreat.

what the FUCK is wrong with your face Jesus fucking christ.

sure sure... go take it up the arse...

Full out or it don't count niqqa

Nice bolt ons ya fucking trap

or u could just stop teasing us and show us the goods, it's only fun for a little bit till you take it to far with a pic like this so tits now or gtfo

if anyone believes those aren't photoshop then you're a dumbdick