Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
C U C K E D
B Y
R E D D I T

>wanting people to like what you like

literally hello, reddit: the post

What happened that made such a big spike near 2015 again?

WHO IS Sup Forums

the fappening

Was the 2015 spike when /r9k/ shot up the school?

the fappening

What caused that huge spike in 2015?

fappening I'm sure.

"Interest over time" literally means how many people are googling keywords like "Sup Forums"

I don't know anyone who's been on Sup Forums for any amount of time that's googling "Sup Forums".

>9gag

>wanting to be popular

It's like you don't even know why reddit is such a shithole.

the fappening

This

Stupid graphposter

whoa whoa whoa

>redditors need to google 'reddit' to find their website
lel

jlaw is a digsusting person and ugly to boot with no ass and yanomami titties. literally would not bang. thats the peak of Sup Forums is embarrassing. you should all be embarrassed.

JEALOUSY
LITERALLY 4KEK THE POST

2014tourists are the spics of Sup Forums

Holy fuck I didn't know the spike was that bad either; I thought it was some minor shit.

gamergate attracted all the misogynist dipshits which is why threads are full of crying about black people now

>measuring people who google instead of punching in the URL directly

clearly reddit is the bigger pleb catcher, even 9gag is outperforming

This seems to blow a hole in the idea that post-fappening the site filled up with normalshits. There was barely any increase in interest in the long run

>watching people google google so they can google facebook to find a reddit link

How often do you search for Sup Forums?

>all those people rushing to both sites for The Fappening

everyday

As others said, the fappening, but I'm wondering if the Star Wars trailer also helped. I remember a huge influx during that time. That said, I'm not sure if the dates/math line up.

People don't search Sup Forums because they think they'll get viruses and it's illegal tbqh

You retard. "Interest over time" doesn't track a site's users. There is WAY more traffic on Sup Forums today than there ever was in 2008.

It's tracking how many retards are googling words like "reddit" or "Sup Forums".

The only thing the graph proves is that there are way more retards googling "Reddit" than "Sup Forums".

based

There's enough normie traffic here.

This. New Sup Forums is now full of completely serious faggots. Can't mention traps without getting 5 different essays on mental illness, or anytime a movie/show/game has a non white or female main character, these faggots need 16 threads to complain about "SJW"s(reddit popularized that term). Sup Forums did have racist jokes, ofc, but at least people weren't assblasted irl about black people and shit. It wasn't even reddit though that did this, both sites were "indoctrinated" by stormfront, essentially they shilled white supremacy hard enough that newfags started copying them to fit in and now it's just an endless cycle. Sup Forums went from left leaning(most of the internet was during bush-era) to faggot ass conservatives screaming "cuck!!!!" at their computer screens.

Look at this faggot who thinks people would actually care about a school being shot up.
They all came for the titties of a celebrity.

>getting triggered by Sup Forums
ayy yoo

i blame the jews

>cuck
“Cuck” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “cuck" to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “cuck” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy cucks!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a cuck; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

>Sup Forums went from left leaning

Maybe for faggots like you that stemmed from Sup Forums

t. cuck

>Television & Film

This is just as true as it was 4(?) years ago when it was written for a different buzzword.

MODS MODS MODS

do your job

Dumb frogposter

Sup Forums was apolitical, at best, before Sup Forums, yo.

t. cuck

m00t's nudes leaked

>mods
>job

:^)

*slow clap*

I got a 3 day Rule 1 violation ban for a completely on-topic post and then this shit just sits here unpurged.

Damn Moot looks like THAT?!

well it kinda looks like the Sup Forums point is fucking the reddit point.

>t. Newfag

I used to like the term cuck/cuckold. It was impactful and specific.

It's fucking useless now because idiots on the internet got hold of it, literally.

>I don't know anyone who's been on Sup Forums for any amount of time that's googling "Sup Forums"

t. authentic cuck

Epic.

>get tired of all the identity politics bullshit on Sup Forums
>go to any other website but it's all there too, just the liberal version

we need to just get it over with already and have the race war

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN