Would you rather fuck poor trailer trash Dana (top/left) or spoiled rich bitch Victoria (bottom/right)?

Would you rather fuck poor trailer trash Dana (top/left) or spoiled rich bitch Victoria (bottom/right)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P64Xp_9903M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither. Both are not worth the bullshit you'd have to deal with from them.

rich chick, no question

Why her? Why so easy?

I like chicks who dress up, and the higher class thing is attractive. Status is a p big deal to me I guess. I'd like the spoiled part as well if I'm just banging her and don't have to deal with it otherwise.

So you'd bang victoria and then leaver her alone forever?

that's what's implied by the original question

rich chicks only dress like that for shoots. they are terrible at sex, its awkward a feels bad, they never have to improve because someone will always do them.

Dana vs Victoria

Maybe some do, but not all of em. Guess that's a chance thing. And I've heard about them being bad at sex but idrc, would still feel alpha given the circumstances.

Not all rich chicks are bad at sex. It depends.

Yeah I know, was more of an "even if she did" sorta statement.

Poor bitch Dana vs Rich bitch Victoria

Victoria

outfits like that make her so much more appealing

Dana

Is it not the same fuckin person?

how many more times are you going to make this shit thread?

Victoria

Dana

Victoria

youtube.com/watch?v=P64Xp_9903M

Dana

Victoria

I pick white trash Dana. I usually don't like trashy woman but I will be the first to admit that they are into some kinky stuff and know their way around the love sack

Dana

No

know how I know ur gay? you've never had a girl so ur cuckfagit as picks the high maintenance bitches that will eventually cheat on you. lol I'm going with trailer trash. better body, plus she's not awkward at sex, and probably can hold a conversation.

Victoria

more dana nudes

Dana

Victoria

Jillian

Why not fuck both?

Trailer trash will eventually cheat on you too, but they might at least enter into it with the illusion that they won't.

I'm probably the only user who has ever been married to a rich bitch. She stands to inherit ab $2-5 mil. Terrible in bed, not for a lack of skill, but lack of effort. That said, I'm gonna inherit ab $500k-$1 mil. and I'm only really good if I want to be.

In any case, she refused to blow me to completion on a regular basis, and got progressively worse at it, yet was able to magically turn it on at convenient moments.

Detected her cheating immediately. Aborted that shit. Divorced sans attorneys.

this the other two have butterfaces

Oh fuck yeah

Ugh

I vote Dana