It's 2016 and you still don't own one of these user?

It's 2016 and you still don't own one of these user?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirefly.com/firefly-portable-vaporizer.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK THEM SHITS SMOKE ONIES ALL DAY

Nice fingerbox bro, saving for the updated version of pic related

mfw yours is plexi covered
mfw I have one with real glass

I found a really old one in my grandpas attic, should i sell it or keep it?

My cock is small enough that I could fuck it.

Up to you but I've seen fingerboxes sell on Antique Road show for over $1000

What a stupid question

Antique fingerboxes are a true rarity especially if it was made around 1940 when our.boys in the trenches started usong them as sort of fleshlights like

Just got my kit in the post. I'll have fingerbox number 11 this weekend!

i've been thinking about making my own. What design should i go with? just a simple box with a hole? if so, do i put anything in it? Sorry, I'm kinda new to the whole thing

I do own one though

I would have to restore it but i think i could fetch a good price for a nice price
i inherited one from my great grandpa but my sister stole it and sold it for $5 of weed :(
Im leaning towards selling it, but hear me out
my grandpas got some pretty hefty medical bills and im hoping to sell it so that i can get enough money to find a doctor that can killl him and make it look like an accident
life insurance yo

I was thinking about 3d printing one but I'm not sure on how to design the internals, and I'd hate to spoil one by openning it for reverse-engineering

Would it be worth it?

Do not do it user I sold the fingerbox that my grandfather used during the war and have never forgave myself for it

try getting a cheap throwaway, or a youtube video showing one being opened.

>2016 not dabbing
foh, pleb.

Aw man, look at that beaut, friend of mine bought himself a Magic Flight Fingerbox highschool, and gave it to me after graduation. Ive still got mine 3 years later, little roughed up, but still working perfectly.

Great quality, discreet and unobtrusive, feels great to hold, and it does a fine enough job of evenly heating your, fingers.

Favourite fingerbox, imo.

Sure but if I do it I'd like to base myself on a good one, and I don't think anyone would disassemble it just out of curiosity or to show it on YT

the mighty vaporizer is beyond better

well then i guess you're out of luck. You could try experimenting with different designs in sketchup until you find one you like. I've never really built one myself so I'm probably not much help though.

I know the guy who made them. Whack I might make a better version, well see.

i always wanted a nice wood fingerbox like that

Antique road show? Wtf is a fingerbox?

>2016
>never heard of a fingerbox
>mfwnoface.jpg

all it is is a box with a hole in it...

I can tell you never came close to one to have such opinion you lousy heretic

This
Is what I was referring to and not the memeh aha. The guy who "invented" them is cool.

wtf is happening??

have a magic flight box, disappointed with it.

Oh shit. I mistook it for a fingerbox.

Does it vaporize it or somethimg?

My mate just bought pic related for his home made BHO. It's a great bit of kit.

it's a vaporizer on the cheaper side. It's pretty decent for the price, but I prefer more exact temperature control

Just realized some fucking moron could buy a fingerbox online who thinks they're a real thing and we would never know

Your kind isn't welcome here

There is no such thing as a finger box you fucking autists

>you

>hurr hurr something is a meme
>it must be fake

The fuck does that have to do with me?
I only posted

I've had one. It wasn't as good as a pipe. No where near bong or blunt level. Cheap piece of shit broke within a month. A buddy had one too and it broke too. Its over priced and stupid.

My fingerbox was my older brother's. Passed it down to me

Thinking of getting one of these (not the woman).
thefirefly.com/firefly-portable-vaporizer.html/