Now that Trump has won do you think we'll see a new wave of punk/pop punk similar to the early 2000s?

Now that Trump has won do you think we'll see a new wave of punk/pop punk similar to the early 2000s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUzsih7QJSY
30days30songs.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let's hope not

Don't care. Punk is the most boring repetitive music out there, and I'm not a teenager. It is ultimately totally irrelevant to me.

/thread

No.

But you guys need to have a look at Billie Joe's reaction to the election, salty as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUzsih7QJSY

30days30songs.com/

Its not pop-punk but its a group of bands doing anti Trump songs

Is it any good? What were some of the genres?

Any anti trump funk or jazz? I'd be down for that.

Taylor swift reinvents herself as a Volkisch songstress, ditches hiphop ghetto fashion for braids and dirndls and starts singing pop odes to Trump's glory and virility, thats something I'd like to see.

More pop music? No, thank you.

>yep, I'm a punk, I vote for high taxes, more government power and big banks, yep, a punk

fpbp

i don't think any punks voted for trump, no

I really hope so. Trump is the most fascist candidate we've ever had.

I don't think you understand OP's statement.

I guess so. There's already 2 threads about it right now and I relistened most of AJJ yesterday.

>Trump is the most fascist candidate we've ever had.
I wish

>Trump is the most fascist candidate we've ever had.

Punk? No. Synthwave? Probably. Trump is an 80s guy.

him and pence are objectively Reagan tier. you can project and call others nu males but it doesn't invalidate simple fact

only this time it will be even worse

You keep on saying that word but I don't think you know what that means

Elaborate

do they have recording studios in internment camps?

In a SJW world, there's nothing more 'punk rock' than being white, straight and proud of it. Going to church every sunday, not doing any drugs and respecting cops.

>Reagan was a fascist

>in a SJW world

>The band Propagandhi decided not to participate when Fat Mike requested that they change the lyrics of a song critical of George Soros that they wished to contribute.[1]
Really makes you think.

good argument

>punk
>voting
not punk

How is reagan a fascist?

he collapsed the soviet union

You suggested Reagan was a fascist, it's up to your to prove your claim.

dude if u acknowledge the system is broken and designed to indoctrinate you're a cuck and being a reactionary wanting to continue the system is anti-establishment lmao

Is that seriously the reason

I really fucking hope you're baiting. If you're serious about this you need to fucking stop going on the internet and most especially tumblr

Reagan was an actor, a senile and rather dull old man whose job was to project a friendly human face for shady neocons and the military industrial deep state complex. Same thing's going to happen with Trump. It's obvious the dude has no idea what the fuck he's doing. General Michael Flynn is probably going to be Secretary of Defense, and he's a literal shill for Turkey's AKP and the Gulf Monarchies, someone who thinks that Iran is pulling the strings behind ISIS, somehow. WWIII was going to happen someday, anyways

If I keep posting pictures of ugly and fat men a fact won't exist

Pfft haha sjws live in a bubble and aren't prepared to face reality like a logical redpilled MGTOW libertarian such as myself

this is every fucking political thread on this board in a nutshell
inb4 these 2 faggots throw insults at each other for 150 more posts

>if I keep avoiding points then people will think I'm intelligent

lol what

I'm not the guy who posted that you fucking spastic

that's probably what will end up happening
i have no idea why Sup Forums mod is so inactive, that asshole is asleep at the wheel

>dude why don't you know who's saying what on an anonymous image board, haha fucking retard smdh

no, because anti trump folk are all liberals and liberals and punk don't mix well

>not knowing anyone who isn't far left is automatically a fascist
lmao-ing at your life

woah dude look at this fucking faggot, Just looking at him makes me want to die for the military industrial complex. I want to get blown up by an IED in Aleppo, freeze to death in a Siberian POW camp or get annihilated by a thermonuclear blaze just to spite him.

Wut

Your average teenager on mu.

>not sending him to do all these things instead

wtf is a leppo?

>a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Sounds like what Trump very much wants to become.

It's almost like Sup Forums isn't a board for political discussion...

>suppressing opposition and criticism

sounds more like lefties desu

delete your account

that type of guy is probably a middle class liberal who works in media or tech, self-described 'nerd' or 'geek'. Spineless and middle of the road, not at all radical or even much aware of what's going on.

>punk
>liberal
LOL

>In a SJW world
LMFAO
How much of an autistic idiot are you? This world is not one of SJW's. Never has been, never will be.

I don't know much about Reagan, but I find the cult that revolves around him to be really, really baffling. Didn't his amnesty help push California to becoming a blue state? How can republicans/conservatives worship someone who made them lose the state with the most electoral votes?

I hope Fat Faggot has a heart attack or a cocaine overdose. That would rule.

Last Tuesday confirmed for me that punk is dead and will never ever come back.

i don't even know who's trolling who anymore
help me

good point!

Your precious scene is an illusion and means nothing. Your music sucks. You're just a piece of shit.

> So Much Fire To Roast Human Flesh (2006)

This is an anti-Bush/war album full of psych folk artists. It has Angels of Light on it. I got this earlier this year off what.cd, but have yet to listen. Anyone familiar wit hit?

i made neither of those posts friend. i'm just trying to figure out which side is who here because it could go either way judging by this board's understanding (or lack thereof) of each side's positions.

Politics and music cocktail always sucks dick. This is the only correct opinion.

In a way, Reagan was Trump before there was a Trump. He got his start in the entertainment industry and ran a 'populist' campaign which was in reality a front for powerful military and business interests. Trump is an insult comedian, while Reagan portrayed himself as a nice grandfatherly figure who's always there to protect you from drugs and commies. Remember, the drug war kicked into high gear under Reagan.

Sadly a lot of punk types seem to be going super liberal and or SJW nowadays. It pisses me off

yeah but itll be crap and nobody outside of some hippie college fucks that listen to boring modern soft indie music will like it

>punk was not always liberal and SJW

besides the amnesty thing reagon wasn't the worst i guess... but i agree i have no idea why cuckservatives worship him. before reagan and his fucking amnesty, california was reliably red. he sold us out.