Ask a Walmart Greeter anything, Sup Forums

Ask a Walmart Greeter anything, Sup Forums.

When did your life go so wrong?

What do you think of the people who actually notice you and aren't total jackasses when you're not worth the attention?

Nowhere yet. I'm just doing it as a temporary job until I go to college in August.
I usually think they're okay people. Though, to be frank, my job fucking useless.

How many times did you consider suicide today?

what do you think about shoplifters?

About three or four times.

Fucking scum of the Earth.

Awwww why? All because I stole a fucking milky way doesn't change anything

Psh, stealing Milky Ways is nothing, nignog. Ya gotta shoplift more expensive stuff to be scum of the Earth.

Age?

would you smoke a blunt with me while greeting people?

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Definitely.
I dunno. Are you?

>love you

>18
soylent is getting closer

I was applying to a ton of jobs, noticed wal-mart greeter on the list. Wasn't sure about applying. Is it worth the work?

I'd say so. I'm getting paid $9 an hour at eight hours a day, four days a week. It's worth it for just standing around and welcoming/saying goodbye to people. Only draw back is it's part-time work only.

How much you make?

Just said, but $9 an hour.

What's your store number and do you work graveyards and if you do how do you feel about Walmart getting rid of night time store greeters?

Why is customer service at Wal-Mart so shitty?

Not giving away my store number. I live in fairly small community. And nah, I don't work graveyard shifts. My opinion on that last one? I kinda understand it. There's bound to be less people at night than at day coming in. It makes sense to do as a business.
Because Walmart is shitty. Anyway, everyone else I've met on the job are people who have already retired or are obviously not going anywhere in life unless they get a pay raise or two at Walmart.

Store 2526

unless something has changed in the last year your not a walmrrt greeter because they got rid of that position a long time ago
and also its usually only offered to elderly employees or mentally handicap ones

we let our muslim associates door greet in the late evening at 5350

Proof on that, m8?
Anyway, on the second part, I applied whenever I was still a minor. Got greeter because I was too young to use the cart dolly. Gotta be 18 to use it. I just haven't been reassigned to something else yet.

Is Walmart more low priced than Safeway?

I recently quit Walmart and what you are saying iant true.

The 6 greeters at the store I worked were all 22, 28, 36, 37, 38, and 54

>691560990
Are you disabled physically, mentally, or both?

Are you fat because you're lazy or lazy because you're fat?

And when did you just completely give up on life and accomplishment?

Never heard of Safeway. Can't say if it is or not.
Thanks, fam.
A). Nope.
B). I'm not fat.
C). As I said, this is a temporary job. I'm going to college in August.

Where do you work?

Are you looking to be a greeter?

i see my problem
ini escaped walmart in 2013 apparently they brought back greeters in the interim and look to be using them more as unofficial loss prevention officers
i guess it would make sense to use young adult males for that role rather then grandparents who can barely move

Why is walmart so awesome?

Walmart. Some random one in southern Illinois
Obviously

Yeah, it is logical to use a younger guy so he won't get his ass kicked. After all after working for Walmart for 8 months I haverealized that Walmarts customer base is the shit hole of all society

the muslims are mostly placed on the door cause
a) the old people don't seem to do nothing but sleep
b) cause the muslim kids don't work period, well the majority don't so it's like a time out
Our day crew is a fucking joke when it comes to running the floor

Because it totally has all of your shopping needs, m8.
Its customers around here aren't as bad as most are stereotyped to be. But that's mainly because Walmart is the only place to pretty much get anything around here unless you're hungry for a Big Mac or some shit.

Any mental disorders?

why i dont go there
it not like their even cheaper then other stores like safeway anymore anyway. i will very rarely ever go to walmart
and hell last time i did go, their new "Rollbacks" were either the same price it always was, or soemthing for like 2 for five when the regular price is 2.50 cents anyway

if i were you id try to find a job in ims, get away from the customers at the very least

Tried Your plan myself OP. I dropped out my senior year and started working at Walmart to support my family cause my dad broke his back and SAIF doesn't give a shit. Ended up getting my GED and had plans to go to a local community college. Got through one semester and a half when i had to drop out of school cause my dad is going bonkers and my mom doesn't have a steady job. So im kinda poor as fuck. But if you got a good place to stay so you can save you'll probably avoid my nightmare.

Nope.

Is there anything I can help you with today?

What aisle has the Battle toads?

Exactly why I buy all my stuff like deodorant and shampoo and what not because it's almost the same price. I rather go in and out and not deal with shitheads

People think Walmart is cheap but it's not and the lines are insanely long, especially on weekends. I'm glad I quit. I don't regret it or miss it one bit

Are you actually retarded, or just pretending?

Ouch, m8. That's hard to hear. But you're not the only poor one here. I'm the OP, by the way. My dad's somewhere in Michigan and I don't give a fuck about him. Mom's currently working at the McDonald's right across the street from Walmart. Only reason we're doing okay is because of my grandparents and mom's unemployment, and the only reason I'm going to college is because of student loans, scholarships, and money from the government. I'm really hoping nothing bad happens while I'm at college, but that's yet to be seen. I'll be about 200 miles north whenever I go. I'm hoping it'll be a nice break from all the family drama that's been going on recently.

shit dude i feel you. do you got a girl?

How often do you consider suicide?

Nope. Pretty much a betafag over here. Got a girl I'm pretty good friends with, though. Asked her out to a date a while back. She saw it as a friendly thing.

these are me, also you play any games? You seem like a chill as dude to talk to.

Some. Mainly on PC, though. You got a Steam account?

Ehh that sucks man, hate the friendzone. Im actually getting married to my girl but i didn't date anyone till i was 18 so give it some time.

yeah motionlessmouse

Sweet. Found ya. (Also, so close to quints, m8.)
Patience is a virtue, yeah?