Got a new girlfriend. What are some ways to be romantic with her? Help Sup Forums

Got a new girlfriend. What are some ways to be romantic with her? Help Sup Forums

don't be a beta.

Eat her out

Literally all you need to do

Put her on a leash and treat her like real women should be treated - as pets

Do You have a lot money? If so then it doesn't matter

Let her fuck you. A good ol' assfuck like in the good ol' days.

Put on a pair of her underwear and show her as a surprise at the end of the day.

Jerk off onto her eyelids whiles shes sleeping. Chick love that shit.

Hit on her mom or sister as a show of respect, then tell her she has good genes and you want to copulate with her.

Shit i know Amy

Search for Amy A Dot on fb

Couldn't wait for nudes first?

She's not bad. I'd totally fuck her

Take her outside. Go to the park and talk. Tell her how you feel about things. Feed her often and trust her opinions.

shave your balls

"Feed her often" are you for real

Order up a prostitute for the two of you to share. Instant romance!

Found her on fb. Gonna send her a screen cap of this.

Just bleed her out, stuff her, and preserve so you don't have to worry about losing her and can do whatever you want, fuck, you can even cheat right in front of her.

Have had many gfs through out my life, I am now 30. One thing I've come to learn is this: Buy them flowers every so often , take them to dinner and pay, give suttle compliments here and there, send random texts to make them feel good, buy small presents here and there, take charge for dates and switch it up I.e. not always meals maybe a local concert, mini golf, bars/clubs. And make sure to like her friends.

Bullshit

Throw it in her butt.

omfg lost

Did you send her a message?

are you 12? some dude is asking how to be romantic on the internet. Oh no his girlfriend is gonna be pissed and break up with him for sure