Ask a guy with an attractive gf anything, pic related

Ask a guy with an attractive gf anything, pic related

show her ass?

Damn she's hot OP. Got her on all fours?

no but i do have this excellent ass pic of her

What about her with your dick?

pussy shot?

no direct pussy shot but i have this

Got any spread pussy pics?

no, sorry :P

How many times a day does she poop?
As her boyfriend you should know

maybe once :P its usually in the morning

Moar like this? She has the perfect body btw. 10/10 would bang.

is her name cherie

thanks, i enjoy her body as well ;)

nopee

What ethnicity is she? You got more frontal?

dump more OP

ah okay, looks like my ex so i had to ask. gg on locking down that 10/10 op

Japanese/ Korean / white/ puerto rican

post any with face? or more like this ass shot

no faces, sorry.

How about some hanging tits?

Can you show us a full body shot? Btw, how much more do you have of her?

just a few more picss

like this?

any of her covered in cum?

Just perfect. You got any with her ass cheeks spread?

her sucking on my cock

How did you find such an attractive gf? Are you yourself very attractive? Or just older?

no but i do have this pic :P

I am younger actually :P

Where's the pic user?

here ya go

The average Sup Forumstard is boyfriend to a below average chick or an inflatable doll, how did you find yourself such a goddess? I mean perfect ass, great tits, and a seemingly delicious pussy. Gosh.

Mmmmm...got any where her pussy is more visible. Hell, even just her slit is fine.

lol honestly i think i got lucky, i feel as though she is out of my league at times.

Well, what did you do? What type of people are you both?

What is it like to be a cuck? Do you stay in the room whilst she fucks other guys, or does she do it behind your back?

im sort of an introvert but am lively around people i know, im a programmer

she is quite an outgoing person, very loud,

nver done that b4, i just like seeing what ppl think of her.

Wanna hear what I think of her? I'm green with envy that some user is fucking the type of girl I want and will never have. Kudos to you user, she sure is a catch.

I think my gf is better

Got any more of her slit? That's my fetish

hey man, you never know, you could also get lucky like me, take care of your body, learn things, become intelligent, find a hobby or something, and eventually you will be noticed by some very attractive women, in fact, my gf came to me first.

i feel like this isnt actually ur gf

Why?

So behind your back then lol

What ever you do, if she starts taking the pill, swap them out with fake ones, easy enough to find online.

this vs OP's girl, who wins?

Your gf is worse. Something is off about her figure

And OP's gf is cute, but tbh she's no 10. No idea why you guys are gawking over her.

I can't really see you but I can tell that besides your looks, your personality is what's got this girl crazy. I'm almost completely surex you seem to be a really great person to be around worthy of a girl as beautiful as your gf is

damn ur pee pee sucks my friend

Would prefer this tbh. But neither is mind blowing. Maybe OP is samefagging a lot of the "omg so hot" posts.

your girl has a better body but idk about face

appreciate it man

maybe, but im still fuckin her (;

post her feet

that is true my friend :)

her riding me ;)

Definately this. What about anal?

reroll

reroll check em

Yeah ok the scales have been tipped. Fuck OP's girl, I want more of this one...

Keep posting OP

you sure?

of course!

Ty

This needs to be an imgur album.
Someone do the honors?

bump

OP where r u

This is the last of what i have for tonight lads

She is gorgeous, don't get me wrong. But I feel like she is the cream that has risen to the top of the bucket of milk from a shitty subsidence farm. If you are living on this farm it is the best shit you have ever tasted, but that doesn't make it the best cream out there.

Where as the other is some lords daughter who, upon visiting said shitty farm, has the farmer put to death for allowing such filthy, disgusting, lowgrade milk to even exist.

The peasants might have been satisfied with your girl. Heck, I am satisfied. But the other, she is in another fucking teir bro.

Even if you marry her and sire children, and they grow up affluent, etc. it will be at least another 2-3 generations until her genes might come close to being "on-par" with the other. That is assuming one of these potential female children doesn't muddy up their blood by mixing.

Are you understanding my point of view? You have done well my friend, for a middle class white collar worker. But your girl is a diseased hooker compared to the other.

Do you still fantasize about fucking other girls and/or traps?

Yes. Im not into that trap bullshit tho

Do you still beat off when she leaves?