Ask a guy who just had sex with a tranny anything

Ask a guy who just had sex with a tranny anything

Give, take or both?

Have you told your parents you're gay?

how did you meet?

Took

I've told them a couple years ago and we had dinner together she was really sweet

Is it good?

When did you first realize you were a faggot?

Yeah it was great she came on my face lol

Wtf are you doing with your life?

Idk I always was I always more friends with girls then boys

How did it feel? And who was bigger? Did you feel emasculated in any way?
>details

I'm doing fine thank you very much

why

He didn't...

She was bigger we laughed about it but that dick was good

Wait, if it was a girl who fucked you wouldn't you be straight and just really into pegging?

No honey a tranny is a chick with a dick

Why are you voting for Trump?

If OP is not joking about, i really want to know how was the experience, I'm willing to try by myself as a fucking virgin my fucking hand is tired and i ask again OP

>IT WAS GOOD?
If not b8

Every opinion counts

I know, but if you got fucked by a girl you were still with a girl. Wouldn't that be hereto sex?

Why didn't you give it to them?

Idk I don't really care about politics and it was fucking fantastic she knew how to treat me and like I said I let her give me a facial

What do u mean

How much did she charge you?

Why did you only take and not give? You not into that?

For me is not gay, He has the appearance of a woman.

I'm not gay, i just want to know if it was worth, I'm 24 old, i had many opportunities to get laid, I'm not ugly, I'm just ashamed of my fucking 16 cm dick

Real funny she wasn't a hooker one day I just ran into her and she thought I was cute

Just imagine a 1,82 guy, average body with a fucking 16 cm dick when hard, it is a fucking disappointment

I mean you can take it I guess if your into that other than that sorry honey

scale of 1-10, how feminine was the penis

She said I got a big ass plus i think I might start dating her

1 it was actually huge

My dawg. Pics

I know if I use my fucking mouth, hands, it could be awesome, the size will not Metter, but how the fuck should i learn to please a woman if I've never touched any (sorry 4 bad english, I'm drunk)

Yo I didn't take pics lol I didn't have my phone out while I was suckin dick who tf does that

Are you black (:

how did it smell?

Good my ass is sore and I smell like cock now haha

Your fuckin stupid bro. 16 cm is a perfectly well-sized cock, and several studies have mentioned how women ideally prefer to have REGULAR sex with 16 cm instead of bigger ones.

Hate dimwits like you who fail at getting a partner and then blame it on the size of their dick.

Chequed

It is not easy as you think, i know that but women prefer bigger ones, holy shit I'm drunk

At least here where i live if u got a small penis everyone will know and comment about it, that's why i think I'm going after paid whores or tyrannys

There is no such thing as a tranny. sorry OP.

>A trap
>Not a hooker
>Has big cock
>Actually uses it

Damn OP you are so lucky, stick to her. I woul be happy if I was you.
Does she look like a real girl and is feminine and beatiful?

is your ass sore?

As a matter of fact I am 16 cm when hard, and have made the 5 women I've been with orgasm errytime, not to mention hitting their wombs with my thrusting, and of course being able to bury my whole dick in everytime, as opposed to guys who have a bigger dick and can't even have it completely hard because it would take 1/2 of their blood.

Appreciate what you have, faggot. Others would kill to have your dick (including most of Asia).

TL;DR Hate yourself allyou want, but don't blame your dick for your low self-steem.

> not to mention hitting their wombs

Big dick is blessing, small - curse.

Why are you such a faggot?
Does time fly when you're a faggot?

The ass was fat?

Hmm..Well maybe it was not their womb? I assumed it was, since it was something hard at the very end, which they loved to have poked. They also didn't know what it was :/, but it felt great to me as well.

You going to give us details or what

When did you know you were gay?

Why are you gay ?

I don't think that's the womb, as far as I know hitting the womb is super painful for women

Asked already three times. Come on!

When did you first realize your faggyness?

cervix. Entry to their womb. There's no way you actually penetrated a hole the size of your urethra and got into their womb. A cervix actually looks exactly like the head of your dick btw because our bits all come from the same source before hormones change our sex.

seriously did you guys not have sex ed in the US where they are more concerned with Jesus and guns than basic human reproduction?

Did you know that you're gay and saying tranny doesn't make any difference?

Try again, retard.

So first you ask a question that was already long handled in the thread, then use the easiest, most general comeback possible.

Be honest, how passable was she from 1 (100%man) to 10( nobody could tell she has a dick)

I'm married and i'm mostly straight but i'd consider sex with a 8-10 passable trap

Try again at what? you penetrated a cervix or you saying im wrong about basic female anatomy? Please use your words.

What do you do for a living?

>she

OP, greentext the whole thing already. How did you meat, how the "date" went and how did you get fucked. This isn't 50 questions. This is us jacking off from reading your greentext pseudo-erotica.

Now hurry the fuck up.

When did you discover your homosexuality?

I'm not OP, you retard.

Blame moot for taking away IDs, faggot.

IDGAF anyway. OP needs to hurry and post.

Easy to blame others, but in reality it's just that you're stupid.

OP caught AIDS from putting his weenie in men's poop chutes and died.

Cervix it is then, thanks for clearing that up, based user

Yup. We'd all love huge cocks but that's a dum reason to hate yourself

Trips have spoken!

REMINDER THAT THE BIGGEST FAGGOTS ARE THE ONES WHO CONSTANTLY TRY TO TALK ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT TRAP/TRANS/CDS ARE GAY.

Just stop. You virgins are only making it worse... Man, my sides...

HAY GUIZ I POST IN ALL CAPS SO AM COOL KAY?

>tfw 1,88 and 15.5cm dick

y

>shitposting image.gif
>that post
Geeeeeeeeeeeeee. The average retard would have to try to be as retarded as you.

What city you in?

Well you can always go after a virgin.

I think I figured out where you guys are getting all getting all this shit from...