What are the pros and cons of dating a Latina?

What are the pros and cons of dating a Latina?

Anyone have green text stories of you being outside the race dating their "princess"?

>age 22
>have collage classes with a olive skin sexy
>Think shes Greek, italian or something
>we end up getting to know each other
>she cooks, give good head, watch movies, I like her
>says she wants me to meet the family
>it was a fucking trainwreck
>family full of mexican niggers, and asshole
>get shity looks the whole night
>told that i need to think about marrying her by father
>her mom starts to cry
>we leave

>Implying a person has a determined personality based on their culture.

Gee I didnt know I was on poll.

Some latinas are OK, some latinas are bitches. Like every single woman in the world. Being latinas doesnt make them a certain way.

Her family thought I took her virginity and where religious or something. I was the first guy she brought home, had a younger brother and three sisters. The one I got was the best in looks. I felt really out of place with them.

>>Gee I didnt know I was on poll.

summerfag detected.

Dumb nigger, this is Sup Forums.

>Implying a person has a determined personality based on their culture

Search about sociology, anthropology, cultural anthropology and social anthropology, a whole world will open up for you

>>Implying a person has a determined personality based on their culture.

I'll take Muslims for 800 Alex

What in the fuck is poll, what are you talking about tard?

Hah same thing happened to a friend of mine. Her family is traditional catholic Mexican. He said he felt really uncomfortable around them and they would talk about him in Spanish and throw dirty looks. I think it's generally looked down upon to date non-Mexicans or non-catholics.

Who is this spic semendemon

>Implying
No, some races are better than others all around. Why do nigger commit most of the crimes but only make up less than 12% of the population? Why do Mexicans work over 50% of the agriculture but only make up 13% of the population? People got pros and cons.

Married one at age 25. I am now 38.
Pros:
>beautiful and fierce, good times in bed
... thats about it
Cons:
>huge family
>someone gets injured and if you have a good job, guess what - they are staying with you
>having to deal with their mean drunk cousins or siblings, male or female they will start a fight with you
>her mother will always look down on you no matter how much you make, do or provide
>they plump up after a kid or two unless they have a good mental disorder about weight, mine didnt
>every fight will end up threatening with a divorce

I got out by overfeeding her all the time and she just keeled over in walmart one day. being a single dad is far better than that hell

Yeah, looking back I see it. I really liked her and I wanted to like her family, she talked so highly of them. I was with her for my three years at that college and we only saw her family a handful of times on holidays and maybe a cookout. They treated me better when they saw I stuck around but never did warm up very much. She was great though, all over, best gf I ever had. Her body, the sex, the food. It was all great, only thing we disagreed with was religion, we just didn't talk about it, she believed and I didn't.

U wot m8? She just died? Naw, what really happen, you need to elaborate.

>fierce
Fierce is a pro?

>they plump up after a kid or two unless they have a good mental disorder about weight, mine didnt
>I got out by overfeeding her all the time and she just keeled over in walmart one day. being a single dad is far better than that hell

I love it

>What are the pros and cons of dating a Latina?
Pro: They love sex
Con: They'll kill you if you try to break up with them. Also, they shrink in height and grow a fat ass as soon as they hit 20.

>Anyone have green text stories of you being outside the race dating their "princess"?
I guess so.
> be me, aged 22
> meet Japanese exchange student at university
> Go on dates
> Get married a few years later

My lawyer has advised me to stop posting.

Sure he did DJ RaceMixer

That would only apply if you were in THEIR country or at least a city/neighborhood where the majority of the population is from that culture and are isolated from the rest.

Because niggers got placed in ghettos, extremely poor neighborhoods, with low chances of getting out of there, many went on to make a life of crime because of this. Niggers who live in non-nigger neighborhoods have the same success rate as any other productive member from society.

Mexicans aren't 50% of your agriculture, theyre 25%, theres literally not a single sector where immigrants represent more than 25%.

And they're so many because a bunch of them have no education or papers (hence why they left their country in the first place) so its the only place where they can work.

Again, only when isolated.

American muslims/westernized muslims are completely ok, its the ones who still have their culture stuck who are shitty

Not that user, but gaining too much weight in too short amount of time is terrible on your heart. Folks who have been fat for decades had their bodies adapt to the weight

>pro
they're hot and fuck like real pros
>cons
they're badly behaved and batshit crazy

also they WILL cheat on you the first chance she gets

>That would only apply if you were in THEIR country or at least a city/neighborhood where the majority of the population is from that culture and are isolated from the rest.

If you grow up in a neighborhood of immigrants and your family keeps their traditions, their culture will influence your way of think, and in a lowest level your personality, (in most cases of course, always exist exeptions).

He pretty much said that exact thing tbh

no green text stories just know one fucking thing man...MOODY ASS BITCHES they are ruthless when they get angry. So don't make them mad

kek, time to go to bed

>be 20
>hook up with sexy latina
>we have lots of sex
>find out she's preggers
>she miscarries about a week later
>talks to her Injun friend about miscarriage
>Injun uses Injun witchcraft to determine miscarried baby was male and looked just like me
>she decides to name it after me
>she buys crib, baby clothes, diapers, bottles, the works for this miscarried pile of goo she flushed down the toilet
>starts asking me to do things like change it's diaper, warm up a bottle for it, etc
>nope the fuck out of there
>8 years later
>she finds me on facebook
>sends me a message telling me about how well user Junior is doing in elementary school
>block her

Fucking madman. How in the fuck can someone believe this shit user, it makes me sad. Good for getting out of that shit.