youtube.com/watch?v=RADT9rCTVPQ
youtu.be/O1jGNd4Deys
youtube.com/user/Corarius
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This nigger

+1

Penguinz0 STAR_ Jerma985 Jontron TheRussianBadger

prove me wrong

Northernlions pretty good. I can honestly just listen to his commentary.

He helps me sleep. His soothing canuck voice is like a lullaby to me.

Zuthat isn't a troll. He follows the gay effortless video patten where its mainly raw footage, and maybe like 5 minutes of actually trolling from a 20 minute video. Besides this he can't take criticism what so ever, and will get pissed off like a little kid if he doesn't get his way. Such a way to contradict the "work" he does.

CowChop

Me and my wife are getting a divorce.

she keeps the house, i keep the porsche.

that way i can run over that god damn whore.

I like his personality, his trolling shit is alright but when he just fucks around its quite entertaining. The people he meets are also funny as hell and the way he communicates with them just fucking gets me.

Yousuckatcooking theneedledrop/thatistheplan peter gilroy OlanRogers

No. He might be an all around cool guy, but content-wise, he's shit. He's like a slightly better, not worm food yoteslaya. Constantly spewing misinformation and objectively bad opinions about games he's not even good at. It irks me.
But yeah, he's got a chill voice and I'd grab a beer with him.

YMS

there are way better trolls and greifers and trolls on gmod than Zuthar, like Nigerian Prince and Macmillan to name a few. Granted they don't upload often, why? Because they both put actual time and effort into their content instead of cramming it under a schedule. He isn't so much of a gmod trolling channel but a gmod shenanigans channel.

Jaboody Dubs
Jerma985
Robbaz
Brandon Rogers
These are just my favorites out of all my subscriptions.

Hot Memes
youtube.com/watch?v=RADT9rCTVPQ

I honestly enjoy his style cause its not just only griefing but other stuff added in, and the way his videos are made when he puts effort into it and you can tell when he does but other than that still one of my favorites

Holy shit, penguinz0 is the most fucking overrated Youtuber, even moreso than Pewds. There's nothing entertaining about his videos. Vinesauce Joel has the same weird voice except he actually does shit.

Cow chop

Motherfucking this. The Creatures became so boring once they got an office, and now that Aleks and James are free to do whatever crazy shit they want, their channel is pure gold.

Aleks and James were really being held back by the creatures. I wonder if the Hub is still losing subs?

gotta love cooking with the kock

also, checke'd

I have to unfortunately agree with this. I loved cr1tikal videos back in high school, and I really wished I still did, but watching them now just makes me cringe. Idk if my sense of humor changed or he just got worse, but saying "shit is on the nipple" or any variation thereof now seems totally retarded to me.

My nigga, he's the best

THIS IS NOW A GET THREAD

cow chops pretty good mang

You just stated your opinion, you didn't prove anything.

Lets not forget our lord and saviour, Stomedy.

I hate everything and theodd1sout are nice. Scam school teaches you how to escape from handcuffs and get free beer.

TheEditerEMH, Gus Johnson

Don't hug me im scared is great

Plan Roger's is my favorite creator. Far and away

LyleMcDoucheBag (formerly Guitarmasterx7)
Loved him in Sanity Not Included before he quit. And his "The" series and his little rants on movies and games is funny.

*olan

h3h3 is the shit.

my nigga

sanity not included was the shit, then it got all fucked with the scheduling

You should honestly check out his black mesa rp video, I'd say there's some good quality there.

Vsauce is the best science channel by far, if not as a whole. But the uploads are rare as shit.

fuck off jew

DanielFromSL is a goodie

I hardly see this fat canadian bastard in these threads. Fixing it.

I remember when that unfunny faggot Britbong had beef with him.

Ethan is pretty funny sometimes.

Seconded.

Anyone here watch Stop A Douchebag? Those videos are like crack.

Casey Neistat

come home after a long day and see your wife ramming this stud. What do you do

Yeah. But it just kinda went south when he left it. I miss those animated shorts with him and Dexter

youtu.be/O1jGNd4Deys
1:28 never change Russia...

There was a period where a bunch of rising stars were putting out actual good content and mainstream youtube was good for the first time since the google buyout. Then they all went to shit because #drama so now I'm back to my OGs.

>Retsupurae
>Ashens
>Cinemassacre
>Grand Illusions
>MillionDollarExtreme
>RedLetterMedia

decent leafy clone youtube.com/user/Corarius

I really enjoy internet comment etiquette. He might be a leftist fagboy but I thoroughly enjoy his content

Agreed with OP, Zuthar makes the best shit.
Also the shit.
Another good one.

Love cinemassacre

Big money salvia is great

Anyone else like videogamedunky

JustAnotherReviewer is alright, he only has two videos but they're ok

Any love for Grade A Under A?

GradeAUnderA

needs to uploads more often
you watch his stream tonight? pretty wierd shit

Best gaming channel

I agree. He's taking a break for a while to make something big.

TedescoCreations

Does piano stuff.

I'm glad zuthar 13 is getting some respect. He has some good, content and his channel is light on the drama.