Why do Germans dig holes in beaches?

Why do Germans dig holes in beaches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, its weird

Its just what they do.
Everytime I see Germans on our beaches they're either sitting in a circle drinking beer or digging holes.

nah they're just following their natural instinct of fortifying any position they occupy

It's how we prepare fur die dritte weld kampf. It's also really fun, just like our simulator spiele.

Well they're not good at it given Germans have lost every war they've ever been in

They dig trenches.

Germans are just really disciplined and practical, they need work, something that a beach is usually lacking.
So they spend their time digging holes.

it's fun to do

They have to work at all times

It is fun and kind of a tradition. Don't ask me why, my guess would be because it reminds people of work, and you can work together with your family and friends in comparison to normal work where you usually do not do that.

what shit beaches 2bh
poor people

Prepare for trench warfare

why is the sand brown

yes they love digging

because its wet and mixed with dirt?

also its not 'quartz' sand

they are just following their instincts.

to hide and watch when they're being cuckolded

I've never seen anyone doing this

Dont lie to me, Fritz.
You do this all the time on our beaches.

WW1 flashbacks

digging holes in the sand is fun
what else is there to do on sand?

more like ww2 flashbacks after the russians dig their beaches holes

The desire to build fortifications is encoded in German DNA.

80% chance these posts are made by t*rks

Sandcastles?

For safety.

*le 56% faec*

step 1 of building sandcastles requires digging up the sand

half of the fun of sand castles are digging

Military secret

You'll never know

what's the point of going to the beach if you don't get a bitchin tan + skin cancer?

those are trenches! RUN YOU MORON RUN AND HIDE!

It's a strong clue of Darwin's theory

in WWI and WWII, A German could survive Only if he can dig trenches instinctively.
So, Germans "evolved"

Does anyone have the Poland Ball about Germans on the beach?

They make ready for war!

Searching for bombs from WW2

Well, it is fun and there is not much more to do on a beach.

There are quite a few.

So why dont us bongs and the French do it too?

the french only digs into hillside and ours shittons of concrete and builds a railway that's very bad for beach. be glad they don't. the anglos falsely think the ocean is the trench.

I hadn't seen that one

The one I remember had a German left unattended on a beach and he began instinctively fortifying his position

I very much agree with you: beaches are fairly dull

>lost every war that wasn't against Austria

fixed that for you

yeah well if the us didn't enter ww2 we all would speak german here.

What about the shit with towels on pool chairs?
youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk

Ordnung muss sein.

All Quiet on the Beach Front

we must dig

Not sure if retarded....
Germany never had a war against Austria.

I'm not surprised a T*tk wouldn't know how the Germans unified.

Work.

Germans are literally cats.
Literally.
You just don't see it because you think they're human, but they're literally a nation of cats.
Not even cute cats, just fat and homely cats.

arbeit macht frei

SOMEONE POST THE PASTA ALREADY!

i fucking hate you germans.
you are seriously the most boring people i have ever met.
i was in munich in may and i swear i did not see a single person smile the 4 days i was there.
one of the days we went to Dachau for some history lessons on the holocaust, and that was more fun than being in bavaria as a whole.
in october last year i went to hamburg and sat down at a restaurant with a friend (not a german obviously) and when we asked the waiter if we could be served, he said "yes" and walked away never to be seen again.
at a bar there i asked for a bottle of coca cola.
and they gave me a closed bottle of coke.

what is it about your country that makes everyone have autism?
do i really have to ask at a bar when i order a drink for it to be served to me in a drinkable form.
or when i ask for food, to actually get some food?

seriously, why are your people so bad?

BOMBEN

i have been to sunny areas in europe and seen this first hand.
they have national autism

Are you an ethnic arab / pakistani / etc by any chance?

You just described how an average german should naturally start acting towards those groups of people after what happened in cologne

If you're not, well, then I think they definitely were wrong in their behavior

Made me laugh, but you are absolutely right about autism. We are basically taught in school to understand stuff "literally", a lot of german "jokes" are based on missunderstandings (i.e. different meanings to phrases), and if you do not speak in a gramatically perfect way people will judge you.

Not sure why the waiter disappeared, probably bad luck. Also not sure about the origins of general german behaviour, probably Prussias fault.

nope i am white. from oxford
you cant be more white than me.

So you're mad at germans because you went to a restaunt and they didn't give you a glass?

it was a glass bottle, that requires a bottle opener

it would be like if you ordered one of your favorite hamburgers and it came without a bun and not on a plate and not in a wrapper. just a hamburger patty in your hand.
don't tell me you wouldn't be confused and wondering why they fuck they misunderstood you so badly.

I'm not brazilian, just asking that because I'm white too and I've been to Germany this year, but didn't notice anything wrong with them other than some social anxiety and their "hidden" hate towards the current political situation

Maybe that happened because you weren't with local friends, they generally get friendlier if you're close to people from a group of locals

But that's just my experience, people these days are not that welcoming anymore towards random tourists doing trips alone

its fun try it

and when i say i hate germans, i dont mean i hate individual germans. the average german you meet is very friendly and i have met some very nice germans.
i mean on a national level.
everything for the fact that prices displayed on shelves is high tech electronic lcd displays, yet getting a ticket on an underground train is just a hole punch with no turnstiles.
its like all the logic is broken.
germans are famed for their efficiency, but when you really go there the efficiency actuallty gets in the way life.

Since when does coke need a bottle opener?
And like every month the mcnigger will mess up your order, it's just somthing you deal with here.

I get where you're coming from, I hate American "culture" so much for similar reasons.

>at a bar there i asked for a bottle of coca cola and they gave me a closed bottle of coke.

Is that wrong?

I've never bought a bottle of coke at a bar, only bottles of beer, I wouldn't know.

Maybe they thought you were going to take it back to a table to mix with a drink, instead of just drinking it straight?

You talking bout the austro-prussian war? Because that was not ""Germany"" fighting there but german states

When it comes like this.
screw top glass bottles are rare in europe

>Be German
>Be on Vacation
>Go to Beach
>Work

Prussia was the only worthwhile part of Germany.

Maybe it's different in yurope but over here all glass soda bottles I've seen are twist tops. You can open them with a normal bottle opener, or just grip them pretty tight and twist them off. Only little old ladies can't do it.

maybe.
but if i ordered a beer they would pop the cap off.
just seems logical that they would pop the cap off a coke too.
i don't konw.

yeah , you need a bottle opener here, or there is a trick with a lighter. which is what i ended up using.

I used to dig holes at the beach when I was a kid but it's to make a tiny pool. Just digging a hole is boring.

Also that sand looks like shit.

10/10.

that's the standard sand you get when you book a cheap package holiday to Spain.

here's one i went to in Tenerife.

god dam it looks like a giant gravel pit with water.

I like beaches

it seems close to a literal sand play, not like a therapy but making a scale model.

its slightly autistic actually but also fun to build up your own space with such materials.
i kinda get the feeling.

>it's to make a tiny pool
This.
It's just a common trend among Germans. They're making a little pool to fester inside.
Nothing wrong with it.

noone parties as slavs do.

collective autism

Could be right. I'm mostly german and I always do this at the beach