I'm in an angsty, emo, "I wish I didn't screw things up with girls in the past" kind of mood

i'm in an angsty, emo, "I wish I didn't screw things up with girls in the past" kind of mood

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3M79wfZdCzA
youtube.com/watch?v=ozGdtWFq0AI
youtube.com/watch?v=IF7zd5-xoj4
youtube.com/watch?v=cUGEh4tpiG4
youtube.com/watch?v=If6SisHvpQw
youtube.com/watch?v=GW_umELS5w8
youtube.com/watch?v=KDSbZcPVneY
youtube.com/watch?v=2tptLGRXvNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZZF4pU3shc
youtu.be/eBxUCDcm3mw
youtu.be/Ixyh-ORuyqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3M79wfZdCzA

Grow the fuck up

it's just a mood bro. i'll be over it in an hour or so, but why not wallow in it and listen to some relevant music in the meantime???????????

mineral - the power of falling

still missing her

I have a brief tinge of sadness every time I remember screwing things up with any random one of dozens of girls I knew in the past- even though I have a gf currently...

...core

youtube.com/watch?v=ozGdtWFq0AI
>(bobby pins) that you let fall from your head (...) where you once laid to rest in the crook of my neck
>I do prefer the lips that I had had before

youtube.com/watch?v=IF7zd5-xoj4
>we're just acquaintances, that's how we'll stay.
>maybe I'd be happier if I didn't think this way

youtube.com/watch?v=cUGEh4tpiG4
>my better half, better half of a decade slipped through my hands, inside my hands inside my pocket
>should have done something

Sheesh what an adult.

fuck, thanks man. I'm OP and I also currently have a gf. idk if that makes it better or worse. but yeah, a "brief tinge of sadness" is the perfect way to describe it. it's not a big deal, I just like to listen to relevant music

Good to know someone else knows this feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=If6SisHvpQw

I might be alone on this one, but I listen to this song sometimes when I'm in this mood
youtube.com/watch?v=GW_umELS5w8

youtube.com/watch?v=KDSbZcPVneY

youtube.com/watch?v=2tptLGRXvNQ

yooo tough guy here

have a (You)

I just saw them live with Brand New and Modern Baseball!

Spiderland, 100%
But only if you also wanna be a fucking school shooter

good thread so far

Their worst album

falling into that mood and I wanted to go outside and walk around while listening to shoegaze until I froze the bitch ass out of me but then my friend said he was coming through so now I have to get high and pretend to be fine...

The fuq? This is their only good one.

Any emo band really.

Objectively wrong.

Name another good Front Bottoms album.

There's some other good tracks but they all try way to hard to be trendy and pop-y, they lost all sense of identity when he traded his stripped-down and angsty vocals in for cheap riffs and catchy lyrics. Now they're no different from all the other teenage angst bands you see the young grills screaming about.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZZF4pU3shc

Everything before Back On Top. Which I enjoy but nowhere near their older stuff.

Everything before Back On Top. Which I enjoy but nowhere near their older stuff.

meant this for you but im retarded

just kill yourself already, depression isnt cool anymore

Well everything I said before pretty much covers it. The popularity of Twin Sized Mattress was what killed them imo, their self-titled album was so much more dry and had originality to it. Now its pretty obvious they're just gunning for radioplays, exploiting the indie-rock fad of the last decade is pretty common now.

I dunno their demos from Back On Top were a lot more true to their roots and I've heard they don't want to make another album like BoT. When I saw them with Brand New they played a lot more of their old stuff. I think they know their old stuff was much better.

Grandma vs pneumonia > self titled

(Someone rec me some bands like tfb)

McCafferty would be your closest.

>voted trump
>go through various emo band's twitters
>all anti trump
Music for this feel?

Trace Adkins or Blake Shelton

youtu.be/eBxUCDcm3mw

youtu.be/Ixyh-ORuyqI

Here's what you need. An album that will make you laugh at your ''problems''.

I really like albums about white people being sad, I feel I can relate to them as a well educated and well off south american. How weird.

modern baseball is just like a front bottoms cover band