Ask a 24 year virgin with a 16 cm dick anything

Ask a 24 year virgin with a 16 cm dick anything

whats 16 cm in inches?

Could a shit about you, or anything you have to say

what are you afraid of?

>implying he's afraid

im a 35 yo virgin and i simply dont give a fuck.

Do you get laid? How was your first time?

>35 yo virgin
>first time

lol.

lets just say i've refused all advances.

Did you checked this dubs?

Rejection, I really dunno, like 90% of the girls i know/work with talk about looks, how I'm supposed to try something with them

Cringe thread is that way, you worthless loser

>implying i gotta have sex or else i'm a loser, thanks, appreciate it, you closeminded fuck.

You didn't chose to be a 35 year old virgin, you loser

ya, i did, you closeminded fuck.

Stop projecting. It sounds like you're the closed minded fuck.

Do you know what site you're on? Chose to be a virgin? What a fucking joker!

>Rejection
Sure, the first rejection might be bad, but thats just what you have to face. Your not less of a person. She just wasn't the one for you. Guess what, better get rejected than have a shitty relationship that will brake in a few month either way. Try someone else.

>talk about looks
so what? Sure a ugly nice guy probably wont like this but the truth just is that you need to find your partner hot. Fact.
Also girls are juts like guys. There is absolutely no difference between them and guys. They are horny as much as men, they lust about men as much as you do about girls. They want to fuck and like sex.
This is the biggest thing you need to get straight. They aren't different. They like and want to have sex
If you get "friendzones" she likes you as a person but is not physically attracted to you. Yeah, you are probably boyfriend material but she does not think your hot. So What?! Try someone else. She was just not he one for you. There is nothing worse that having a gf that is not physically attracted to you.

Also, there are a lot of "ugly" guys with hot girls. Guess what, the 99% of the time the girl finds that guy really attractive . Different people like different looks

please, keep on being a virgin.
it's imperative your kind do not reproduce.

I should use center meters when i describe my measurements. Makes it seem bigger

look at the hate, due to personal decisions someone else didnt make and hated for someone who did.

>center meters
thanks for showing that the world is paved of imbeciles.

You didn't decide. Society decided you should stay a virgin. There's obviously a reason for this and you need to accept it

America is not the world

did you finished fallout 4 ?

cease to exist.
so? I bet whatever country you're from also has it's share of retards.

> 16 cm

Is this good? Idk. Where I'm from we use American measurements not that commy crap.

i DID decide, do you not read? fuck this thread, tards are oblivious and closeminded.

So why did you starp vaping?

What's the origin of "2 legit 2 quit"?

If I like your hair, is it okay to touch it without asking?

Stop saying closed minded like you know what it means

Dubs says yes. If you play your cards right you can touch my 16cm cock.

So... what's the point, is OP saying the world is missing out or something?

Such wise words of wisdom is unseen in Sup Forums... This is the place of autist retards...

OP here. I don't know what I'm saying, I'm severley autistic and wasn't sure where i was going with this.

I own a small auto repair shop and need a new pneumatic system before Wednesday. Is there any way to accelerate the process of getting a small business loan from a legitimate bank?

We can tell

By the way that you measure i can safely say that you're severely insecure

I'm not insecure. Just hung. Haters gonna hate

Proof of clients for the bank.

your girth?

What the fuck man...
1. You're only 24. That's just starting out.
2. No one knows what they're doing. Ever.
3. Sex can be amazing, or shitty, fulfilling, or hollow. But you'll never know when or why it's any of these things if you don't explore.

I have a severe disability where my right hand only does the things I want my left hand to do, but I've recently inherited my family's business of serving tea in a country where serving tea with your left hand is an offense worth of swift, deserving justice. I keep getting things mixed up. Do I keep training to make my family proud or flee?

Get a hooker.

>Then get on with your life.

There was this guy talking about his dick on Sup Forums. I'm pretty sure he was proud it was big, but I'm not sure why anyone talks about their dick on Sup Forums. Why does anyone talk about dicks on Sup Forums?

Insecurity/reckless faggotory