Show us some of your body since you're so fucking cute

Hi b I love you

Tits or gtfo, that's the rule.

Kek how old do you think I am?️️️

Stick your fingers in your mouth

>Grass on the field

Probably too old

Kek

If you're old enough to go to the bar you're old enough to post your tits.

Maybe like 20 ish?

You're cute

Old enough to nudes
>tits or GTFO

fuck a nigger OP, you got the looks they like

Fuck your fucking rules. Dick or gtfo faggot

I'll fucking bite your dick off

>no timestamp

calling all spideys

You crazy. R u wearing panties?

Your pigtails are adorable!

Hahahaha I'm 43.5 thank you

Blow us a kiss

rules are rules

43? Damn. You must really take care of yourself. Good job

Lolol whoops I meant 34.5 hah sorry

Hey it's Dat Boi

Your turn, slut.

Wi, USA?

That's what I'm wearing

Still look really good

>requests dick or GTFO
>too pussy to post tits
Further proving that women are cowards.

B is no 1

I hope you get hit by a fucking bus.

Who is taking the pics?

You have to be the most boring ass bar hopping chick I have ever encountered. Usually they are taking boob shots and shit... Learn to party girl!

where in WI?

Lol no. My younger cousins frequently visit b. I need to be good.

Taking some requests

Stop being a gigantic faggot for 5 minutes and just fucking kill yourself please.

Show your ass. Non nude ok

Madison

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I am by myself taking the pics with my phone

ı don'ʇ ǝʌǝn ʞnoʍ ʍɥǝɹǝ ʇɥǝ ɟuɔʞ ʇo bǝqın˙˙˙ ʍɥʎ do pǝopןǝ ןıʞǝ ʎou ɟınd dǝɐd bodıǝs soɯǝʇɥınq ʇo ظoʞǝ ɐbouʇ? ʎou ʇɥınʞ bǝɔɐusǝ ʎou qǝʇ ʇo sıʇ ın ʎouɹ ʍɐɹɯ ɥoɯǝs on ɐ ɔoɯpuʇǝɹ ʇɥɐʇ ʎou ɔɐn ظusʇ ظoʞǝ ɐbouʇ ɥoɹɹıbןǝ ʇɥınqs ןıʞǝ ʇɥıs? ʍɥɐʇ ʇɥǝ ɐɔʇuɐן ɟuɔʞ ıs ʍɹonq ʍıʇɥ ʎou quʎs? ʇɥıs ıs ʌǝɹʎ ɟuɔʞǝd up, ʎǝʇ ɔɹɐzʎ ɐssɟuɔʞs ןıʞǝ ʎou ɐɹǝ posʇınq dǝɐd ʇɥınqs ןıʞǝ ıʇ's noʇɥınq˙ sıɔʞ ɟuɔʞs, doınq ʇɥıs sɥıʇ doǝs ɟuɔʞınq noʇɥınq˙ so ʎou ʍɐnʇ ʇo ɔoɯǝ on ɐn ıɯɐqǝboɐɹd ʇo bǝ ɐn ɐssɥoןǝ ɐbouʇ ʇɥınqs ןıʞǝ ʇɥıs? ןǝʇ ɯǝ ʇǝןן ʎou quʎs, ʎou ɐɹǝ ɐןן ɟuɔʞınq ʍǝɐʞ˙ ʎou ʍouןd nǝʌǝɹ bǝ usǝɟuן ʇo ʇɥǝ ʍoɹןd ʍıʇɥ suɔɥ bǝɥɐʌıoɹ ʎou pɹǝsǝnʇ˙ ɥonǝsʇןʎ ʍɥʎ do pǝopןǝ ןıʞǝ ʎou quʎs ǝʌǝn ǝxısʇ? ı bǝʇ ʎou don'ʇ ǝʌǝn ʞnoʍ ɐbouʇ ɥɐןɟ oɟ ʍɥɐʇ pǝopןǝ ɥɐʌǝ qonǝ ʇɥɹouqɥ ɟɹoɯ ʇɥǝn ʇıןן noʍ ʍɥǝn ʇɥǝʎ ɥɐʌǝ soɯǝonǝ ʇɥǝʎ'ʌǝ ʞnoʍn dıǝ˙ ʎou ɐɹǝ ɐןן suɔɥ dısqusʇınq buןןıǝs˙ ısn'ʇ ıʇ bɐd ǝnouqɥ ʇɥɐʇ pǝopןǝ qo ʇɥɹouqɥ ɥɐɹdsɥıps oɟ ʇɥǝıɹ ןoʌǝd onǝs? sǝɹıousןʎ ʍɥɐʇ do ʎou quʎs ɹǝɐןןʎ ɟınd ɟunnʎ ɐbouʇ ʇɥıs? sʇupıd ɟuɔʞǝɹs ı'ɯ so ɐnqɹʎ ɹıqɥʇ noʍ ʇɥɐʇ ı ʍısɥ ı ɔɐn ɟuɔʞınq punɔɥ ɯʎ ɔoɯpuʇǝɹ sɔɹǝǝn so ʇɥɐʇ ɯʎ ɟısʇ ɔɐn qǝʇ ɐ qood ɥıʇ on ʇɥɐʇ ɐssɥoןǝ ɟɐɔǝ oɟ ʎouɹs, op, sıɔʞ ɟuɔʞs˙ sǝɹıousןʎ, ظusʇ ɟuɔʞınq qɹoʍ up ɐnd ɐɔʇuɐןןʎ ɐɔʇ pɹopǝɹןʎ ɐbouʇ dǝɐʇɥ˙ sʇupıd ɟuɔʞ, ʞǝǝp ǝɐʇınq ʇɥosǝ ɔɥǝǝʇoǝs ʇɥɐʇ ʎou sʇɐın on ʎouɹ sɥıɹʇs ǝʌǝɹʎ dɐʎ˙

You driving?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Timestamp in a bar? I'm all for timestamps but I think if you weren't a social outcast you'd realise why it might have not been a good idea.

You guys made me expect the worst in life and that really helped not giving a shit about hardly anything

#nolivesmatter

How about a shot of your panties? Like take a pic in between your legs

I have so many fetishes.... Boys don't approach me

how wet is your fucking slut cunt

Holy shit, I'm in Madison. I'm in the south side. Come give me some succ.

really? mine are tits, and speaking of that...well

TITS or GTFO

I was happy once.
I used to be happy everyday.
Those days seem so alien now.
And my life was objectively worse back then, which makes my current situation all the more baffling.
My body hurts everyday and most nights, I'm always working, but I'm getting nowhere.
And hanging over all of this is the knowledge that it won't make a difference anyway, cause I'll be dead eventually.
I think about killing myself often, but I know some instincts are stronger than rational thought, like the will to live.
I know, I'm just a pussy that doesn't know shit about the real world, I know that I " just need to try harder."
I didn't write this for advice; just dumping where I hope someone will see it, but immediately forget it.
Good night everyone.

Ha nice

answer me hoe

Alert: OP is attention whore

Good to hear user

Ha come give me some head

So a pic of your pussy is out of the question then?

nice cleavage op

Important questions: Chicago Cubs or Milwaukee Drunkcrew? Chicago Bears or Green Bay Fudgepackers?

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

Do you like your salad tossed? Can I butter your muffin?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead

Show feet

I dunno prob soaked

I'm drivin

give us kik or snapchat

Willing to fuck a random user for cash femanon. I'm about 30 mins away and willing to blow 300 buck for you to blow my dick

Stop and get gas woman

Where you goin? I'm smoking a cig walking down state street. Pick me up.

Well let's hear em

That's a lot of cash

Need proof of wetness

I'm horny and you look like you suck good dick. Is that a yes then?

Yep 10 bucks per minute. She better be worth it lol

I'm not OP

Let's see

Lol more like 3000

>soaked
Need to see proof

Wendy's lol

3000? Deal. I'm not even joking.

Snap a pic of that cooter

Or at least your soaked panties

Answer my important, crucial questions pls.

Gosh i wanna see your boobs. I dare you to flash them in your car

Going home :)

She's driving yet background says otherwise...abandoned thread bois!