Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rory-sama claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

runnersworld.com/tag/shin-splints
youtu.be/riUXP3Ybeyg
youtu.be/V6uiA5ppUss
youtu.be/iCa6o_zzZXs
youtu.be/sblR0eIRW-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not going to stop hugging you until you hug me back, you silly *hugs tighter*

That was not an early bake. And definitley alot faster than i was.

>jenny claim

I was supposed to bake ;-;

Claimed
>Cook bakes the best bread

(Squid kid)
That sounds fun, you are feeling sick now? Eat too much before riding?

(Cute rider)
Oh that is terrifying. Enjoy not having in arm after the first 2 days
Alright, if its like that then one day ill just make you see, then everyones happy

(Dave Grohl)
They have a skill now to where if you get hostages they cant run after they are freed, and if you ace it, they automatically trade themselves in if you go into custody once per heist. OP
>What is this
Jacket is best character btw

Claimed.

Still here.
Still rocking the Doom soundtrack.

I had it baked at 148. Look at the times.
I got a bit pre-emptive.

Let me go '_'
Rolling

Hi.

Is it the new Doom? Have you played it yet?

Fiiine, just for today.

Miho claimed

I literally went to link it and you already linked yours ;_;

>Tats
OK

>ika
The space and nature. Every time. If it's about animals or plants. Love it all

>makoto
I'd check it out. I got maki into it

Claim

Claimed bitches

Can you nut

Heyo

>Tell me /waifu/
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>pets kitty
Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Fluffy kitty, sleepy kitty
Pur pur pur

So that's what you meant. i though you meant that you posted the link early.

Yeah, the 2016 Doom.
I haven't played it yet, but it looks pretty kickass.

>I go from Haram Leader to Cute Rider? U wot
Oh ya, it's going to be a hell of an experience!
Eh?! What's that mean!?
>Go listen to this webm and tell me it is not satisfying to all hell
I might watch it just for Dio shenanigans.

Shiro, /waifu/, running, family. So, how are you Hamakaze?

You want my nut?
I can give you some nut butter
>reroll
Original Doom > 2016 Doom

Posting before going to the cinemas

Exactly.

Noble resurrection.

>The bridge
Yes please.

Think it's your shoes?

Give me a run down of what it was :^)
>Victorious

Holy tits why didn't they have that sooner. Would of saved a lot of time on Hotline Miami.

Kek, he was alright. Can't go wrong with Dallas though.

Because you haven't done your suicide stream yet.

>Best idol claimed

I know I should
now quit calling me already mother

Hey man, i dont know which 6 flags you go to but ours over here gets really busy. also, i dont think that you're taking into account that its summer and the weekend + new rides.
>im going again during the weekdays for like 3 days.

it was very fun. after having a full day of loops, turns, twists, and g-forces i feel like shit. no, i ate an ample amount before going in. i didnt get hungry until we left the park.

hell other

hello there

space. even though i took an astronomy class in college and i know most of the stuff they spew out, i still find it interesting. i think its because i can relate the old stuff and learn more about the new stuff. as for the human body, ive always found it interesting in random ways. (i like thinking about what would happen to the body in certain situations.)

too tired

Hello squid girl

My shoes causing shoe splints? I'm pretty doubtful about that, I'm pretty badly overweight, I'm going to say that's the culprit maybe?
Who'd you Six Flags with squid girl?

I've played it. 9/11 will murder demons again

I'm alright, just got home from a party where I drank a shitload of horchata.

Pls no

Soon

El toppo kekko

I feel you.

>Here we go
Why do you think that?

Too bad,
Those DDs are mine
>rerollerino
Better graphics :^)

Funner game play, more difficult, better soundtrack, more memorable.

And DOOM is pretty much just doing the same thing the original did.

Original is superior.

anything good today?

just me and 2 other friends nothing crazy

what?
>hell other
shit, thats supposed to be hello there.
well how are you anyways?

Nah bby, you get to guess ;^)

Hmm, fair. I only ever went around spring because fuck going in the summer.

No just up later then i should.

Also ship gore

>Are you saying you'd rather be haram leader?
If it sounds anything like that webm id say so, it just sounds so clean slicing through
It means i got something in mind, you will find out eventually

Yea there is so much op stuff in the skills now. Hotline was one of my most grinded, it had great money and exp.

Dallas is my BOY, i played him from payday 1 to 2 and loved him, but then jacket came out and i never looked back
>He makes a hammer time joke, 10/10

That sounds pretty rad squid, please tell me you got a churro

2 words
>nostalgia goggles

Not at all.

I did not grow up with Doom. I played them both in comparison and came to a solid conclusion of the original being superior.

Fair enough, again, I haven't played the new one. So I can't really comment, but then again, you might have strong nostalgia towards the original? I don't really know, it looks fun though, and thats all that I really care about.

Id appreciate it if you would stop rolling for my DDs :^)

I'm alright, kinda tired. You?

You disgusting human

Indeed, preference in video games most of the time just simplifies down to how much fun you have.

If you have more fun in the newer Doom or the original, more power to you. It's just preference in the end.

>Nostalgia
Ehhh, refer to

Still alive.

In your case of being overweight, maybe. Too much pressure when you step down? Not sure about this one man. When I had them the cushioning in my shoes were just blown. Answer could be here

runnersworld.com/tag/shin-splints

Let me come on as a guest star. 2 birds with 1 stone.

Too tired. Spoon feed me :^)

Godddamn you're making me want to play again.

>Don't act dumb
Loved playing as him. Yep mained him in the first one too, ah good times man. Kek, he swooped you off huh?

get over here one of these weekdays. we are guaranteed going on monday and tuesday again. itll be fun.

like always?
trips and poor boat.

nope. i did not eat anything in the 10 hours we were there.

exhausted but nonetheless, i feel good. i just want to relax a bit before i sleep today.

hello there

lol

Die already.

o shit waddup?

>Rattle rattle

No i had broke this but now im kind of fucked.

Here are the memes that I got maki into
youtu.be/riUXP3Ybeyg
youtu.be/V6uiA5ppUss
youtu.be/iCa6o_zzZXs
youtu.be/sblR0eIRW-I
Hope they do the same

They do the slide thing and start off with locking pinkies, then ring, middle, index. While doing that, they bung their hands higher till the breach the thumb. Lock fingers in, both hands go down then, release and do the snap

I learned all about space at the age of 8 lol. Good thing I took AP1. About to take it again for fall semester

Back to claim

I think I'll stick to Cute Rider...
I'll text my dad today and ask how the bike's coming along. It's been a week, so...
That worries me...

Spoon you? Okay~

Wait, as in tomorrow?!

Oh good lord that's gunna be a ride...

The longest is 3 min. It's a lil John with piller men theme remix

Hey~

>A civil discussion of opinion and preferences on Sup Forums?
Am I dreaming?

But I'm glad you see what I'm talking about.
I'd much rather kickass, fun gameplay that runs and works smoothly, rather than having amazing graphics any day.

I haven't played the original in years, I have plenty of spare time now, I think I'll change that.

Rin Tohsaka is best girl. Hands off Sup Forums

Alright im going to sleep. See you all tomorrow unless I OD on horchata

>first and last roll for shiro

Yea im just really hyped, but sad that i cant even play. Hopefully next month im gonna start ordering some of the pc parts and see if i can slowly start building

Thats pretty surprising, maybe its just because i love to snack rather than eat meals and theres so many snacks around i cant resist

>Accepts being cute rider
>Accepts being cute
See how easy that was? Now we dont have to fight if you come out
Whats your dad doing with it?

you broke it? i dont believe you. not one bit. just yesterday someone walked by your truck at 2am.

>all about space
thats a pretty bold statement you just said. i could challenge you on that right now and see if youre BSing or not.

technically yes but i mean, we still get to sleep 2 more times before then.

i probably would have bought something if everything wasnt expensive there. i only had 4 bucks.

Is it weird I just tried doing that myself? I've never heard of anything close to this variation though.

You're hearing what you want to hear lel.

Hopefully next year I can get mine :^)

Good luck with that though man. Gonna be worth it in the long run.

I really don't mind having civil conversation with anyone on this website as long as their mental capacity isn't equal to a bagel.

Well of course, you won't like the same things I do. And that's fine, whatever you enjoy the most is your own thing and same goes for my end.

The graphics were never a big selling point to me, I enjoy a well written story, characters, and solid game play. Excellent sound design, music, and etc. never hurts either.

You should play the original before forming any solid opinions about it's sequels being superior to it.

>claiming yume
>best waifu legs
I would take this kitty home
Gimme some raisinfree cornflakes
>smug/10
>not shiki guy

I take it this is you saying go watch Jojo?

Not even cute.
When I talked to him a week ago, he said the carbs were being cleaned and calibrated. Once that's done, the bike can be put back together, and it'l be all rideable.

Maybe... just maybe... I'll come up Tuesday, if that's alright...

Don't I always?

>as long as their mental capacity isn't equal to a bagel.
I had a laugh. Thanks user.

Hi hi. What's up?
>Rattle

Working on it. Always working on it.

Goodnight.

You're welcome, cute stuff.

nothing really, just watching penguinz0. How are you?

>Claimed

I don't mind it either, don't get me wrong, I just find it way too rare.

It's just normal for some people to not like the same things, I really don't understand people who shit on others because they enjoy a certain type of music, or game. I get it if they're trying to shove it down others throats or anything of the sort, it just comes back to
>waa people like things I dont like

It is nice to have good looking graphics, I didn't mean they were irrelevant, but I see it as like a cherry on top of a cake, or something of the sorts. I mean christ look at Thomas was Alone, and it used fucking rectangles and squares, same with Papers Please, a great game, and it didn't have AAA 3D rendered photo realistic graphics to get a point or story across.
Here's a question for you: Do you think game developers that go for the modern, realistic looking graphics,as an 'art style', have no imagination?

>I enjoy a well written story, characters, and solid game play. Excellent sound design, music, and etc. never hurts either.
100% agreed.

>You should play the original before forming any solid opinions about it's sequels being superior to it.
Also this.

honestly, i dont even know if you shoud go (No offense!) but i mean, i cant just go ti my friends and say, "hey, i met this guy in Sup Forums!" thats just wrong. I think.

completely tired. cant move my body but my arms.

I'm joining you too

Had you fun with dio and the others?~

Ok my fault. MOST about space. I know damn well theres a star bigger than betelgeuse known as Cy canis majoris and a brown dwarf as cool as a hot cup of coffee

I tried it myself sometime back in the days and with others. I think it was my middle school kids trying to be cool

Yes sir. But remember that jospeh is best jojo. Even when he's old, he's still foxxy

I'm calling it a night now. Good night everybody. Hope you have sweet dreams of your waifu

Oh thats pretty fair, everything is severely overpriced. When i go next month im gonna be broke and feel terrible

I doubt it will be done this year, but it might be good to do it in pieces. I guess it depends on what things come up in the future

Oh no no no no, you already accepted it, theres no takebacks
That doesnt sound too bad? How long would it take to put it all back together?

I'm pretty good, playing a little bit of divinity original sin.
Why's that?

Well, the thread has some good discussion. This pleases me.

You have a point.

>What's up everybody it's cr1tikal. I'm playing with my nipples, let's do this shit.

Greatest YouTuber of all time

Too cool for school huh? Sleep tight Smuggy, good luck this time.

>what things come up in the future
That's how everything is nowadays. Doing it in pieces is good though.

> I really don't understand people who shit on others because they enjoy a certain type of music, or game
That's just due to people's confidence in their taste being superior. When in reality they're just full of themselves and need to stop riding themselves.

Very common thing when discussing music. People sure do love being infatuated with themselves. Disgusting act to partake in.

In terms of a game's overall comparison to something else when it comes to quality. You could factor in graphics, it's just something I don't care for all that much. Just depends on what you're looking for in a game. I don't mind decent looking graphics though, when a game uses something like placeholders and etc with looks equal to a pixelated leaf. That's when I have a problem enjoying the game.

I do agree with it being the cherry on the top, proper way of wording it. Though, my computer is not the best so I can't enjoy modern day graphics all too properly.

>Do you think game developers that go for the modern, realistic looking graphics,as an 'art style', have no imagination?
Of course not, imaginative ideas can be expressed through other means. Stanley Kubrick's style of movie directing was fairly boring on face value, but there's a lot more to it than meets the eye.

so.. if i said "titius-bode law" would you go to google to search up what it was?

>$5 for a water bottle
i thought it was a joke when my friend said it. at first i kind of laughed but the thought went through my mind so it wasnt like a real laugh. then we saw the vending machine. $4.50 for one bottle.

was at six flags from opening hour to closing hour. when i got home my head was spinning from not being used to stillness.

WTF, I AM NOT CUTE!

I swer on me mum, Ika. If you keep saying I should come up and then turn around and say never mind, I'ma throw to the Mexicans!

Will do.
Night Smuggles.

There so is!
According to him, 6 hours. Wanna see how stripped down it is?

Give you the point? Well, if you insist...

I beg to differ, lovely.

glad to hear it
i'm in tears watching him.

all mine

Its 430am now.

Why not sleep.

Me i should be sleeping.

well what am i supposed to to!? Sup Forums isnt such a great place for recommending people! id really not mind if none of my friends were involved but they are.

you should, you know, sleep. it helps to sleep early sometimes.

4:32 am

You should sleep.
So you're giving people the point now? Interdasting.

Hmmm. Well that sounds like a rather fun way to not feel well at least.
And you're not because...?

Pretty much, ive been lucky for a while but you never know.
I still havent started that game yet, should probly do it soon

>4.50
What is life. I didnt know it was gonna be that bad. Im gonna have to prepare more mons then

See, even another user agrees with me, its far too late to run from it now
Sure, send me a pic of the mess going on so far.

For what purpose?!

Don't tell me to come up in the first place!
>Prepping the siracha and tamales

Well what else am I supposed to give them? My money?

This is a conspiracy!
>That plastic part is off right now as well, so the carbs could be taken out

>Makoto

Just been seeing you post and you seem cute to me.

WHY DOES NO ONE EVER CLAIM HINATA?

Caps for attention

What even are her refining qualities?

it think it was well worth it. i have a season pass for there so i got in for free too.

one simple cheeseburger was $10.00. its insane how overpriced everything is there. let me throw out my recommendations right now and youll thank me later.

eat right before entering the theme park at some fast food restaurant. buy one of the cups that are refillable for $1. fast passes are helpful but not necessary. go in a clockwise/anticlockwise path not scrambled around to your whim. bring extra money just in case.

its a theme park though. at the very least, you get to have fun like i did.
>i fucking hate those 2 things