So I've got a bonus check of $100. What should I do with it? Thinking of a unahole or clothes

So I've got a bonus check of $100. What should I do with it? Thinking of a unahole or clothes.

I hope to hear some interesting ideas from you Sup Forumsrothers

Other urls found in this thread:

partycity.com/product/rainbow balloons.do?navSet=178508
hoobly.com/0/113/0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy a Chinese

Buy a Chinese?

I might have an extra $50 to spend next week, so let's say $150. What could I buy with that?

two chinese

Why?

the going rate for chinese children these days is insane

I don't want a child. I barely have enough money to feed myself to get by month to month

Well then buy half a Chinese.... Simple mathematics

that your Chinese could do

Kek. Are we talking the top half of the lower half?

chinese children are investments not expenses

SPACE PROGRAM
partycity.com/product/rainbow balloons.do?navSet=178508

hoobly.com/0/113/0/

MAKE US PROUD

You could email it to me, and know in your heart, you made someone very happy
[email protected]
Or you know, a hooker works too

Right, well I'd much rather have a kid then buy one.
Top kek.
Sorry man, hookers just won't do. I'd never go as low to pay for sex when I can buy something from bd and have it last for years.

Steam sale u berk

yeah enjoy urself

Already have all the games that I want and I'm not about to feed Gaben any more money.

However this makes me think I'm upgrading my computer because it's a piece of s***

you need a procesor or GPU?

strip club

Then you can always give it too me if you're so lost as what to buy

I've got a shitty AMD CPU and I think my mobo is giving out. I'd like to upgrade to Intel someday, but if I want to stream online an i7 will cost an arm and leg.

I've got like $50 in my steam wallet, but I might end up spending it on xcom 2 or doom

Depends if you either want cooked wok and you give him a nickname "wheels" cos he's in a wheelchair or a pair of legs that you can use as a prop that warns other chinease that they should "walk away" if they to and sell you their silk...

My recommendation would be to get it straight down middle to get the best of both worlds.

Oh shit. How many Chinese have you bought?

Buy one get one half off. Dahhhh

bout three fidy

Thanks guys, you made my night.