Dindu Thread?

Dindu Thread?
Dindu Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620754/Victim-sobs-court-attacker-not-guilty-attempted-murder-prison-a
youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
youtube.com/watch?v=PWNSTNKF9O0
youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBKYDEJDJk
youtube.com/watch?v=WvudWVWwzOc
youtube.com/watch?v=G21V-80uBzM
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
darkmoon.me/2016/holocaust-revisionist-author-calls-for-mass-extermination-of-illegal-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The victim of a brutal attack during a home invasion sobbed in court after her attacker was found not guilty of attempted murder, but he will go to prison for rape and assault.

Shawn Custis, 45, was found guilty of second-degree aggravated assault for the June 21, 2013 attack that was recorded on the victim's 'nanny cam'.

The mother was raped for two hours, punched, kicked and thrown down the basement stairs while her husband and children were visiting relatives.

The jury of nine blacks and three whites began deliberations Tuesday, weighing whether to believe Custis' defense attorney's claim that his client was framed by racist cops, or prosecutors' contentions that bias didn't play a part and that they were led to Custis by several people who identified him after seeing the video on television.

Prosecutors showed the video to jurors at the beginning of Custis' trial; when Assistant Essex County Prosecutor Jamel Semper showed it again later in the trial, two female jurors held their hands over their eyes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620754/Victim-sobs-court-attacker-not-guilty-attempted-murder-prison-a

Source for the video, need fap.

Me too, if it's not a hoax, deliver it!

The filename always makes me laugh

Uhh... *sniffle*... Got sauce?

This picture looks very, very fake

now a get thread, check em

You did it wrong, faggot... Do it like this...

I read article. WTF. front of three yrs kid? That nigga should be hanged.

wow she drops her kid like a sack of bricks

There's a reason coke is called the white girl. Blacks smoke crack.

looks like black hittler

Can we just "accidentally" nuke Detroit?
Look how much it helped Japan.
Nuke America to make it great again!

What a good mother

Why didn't anyone link the video of the actual assault?

youtu.be /-CavkSl2gyc

holy fuck is this real? who is this brilliant man?

That's not a quote from Charles Darwin. It's from a KKK manual IIRC.

I'm all for racism. But don't you dare misquote the big D.

>The Big D

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

kek some of these are fantastic.

SHE LITERALLY JUST DROPS THE BABY WTF?!??! LMAO

Happy birthday to the ground lil nigger!

interesting thing, i used to wonder why africans never really developed compared to other races.

after all, the cradle of humanity was near the tigris and euphrates in Iraq, so Africa would be one of the first regions colonized, yet it was eclipsed in science, industry, etc by other continents. why? they had way more time than most other regions.

it turns out africa has very poor soil combined with short growing seasons. its very hot and dry in most parts of africa, with the north being almost totally the sahara desert.

populations don't develop unless there is a food surplus. since there never was one in africa, the people there had to spend almost all of their time hunting and gathering. they had no time to spare on advancing technology or education or whatever.

img related: racism so its relevant to the thread.

link to original? I know it;s on youtube somewhere

Oh man, the sketch of the rapist looks just like the newscaster!

oh shit! mind blown XD

"daggering"

youtube.com/watch?v=PWNSTNKF9O0

topkekkles

poor aussies are surrounded

this

Holy shit. As an old fag.. this b ro has my respect. Roll in pick up roll out say nothing.

>some company is advertising this

holy shit I can't stop laughing

cheers, I've seen daggering before but I was looking for that specific one, it's particuarly surreal

Native guy is still smarter than them. They have fuck all issues compared to anyone, until "civilized" people interfere.

Eurobros can contribute because you have sand-dindus.

However our down south memphis niggers are a whole other thing.

>Dancing = fucking with clothes on
What a rich culture...

I thought it has less to with food surplus, and more about the frigid climates. When you have winter, you have to plan how to survive, store food, not freeze, etc. It you spend all year in a warm environment, you don't have these challenges to push you forward. Ergo, advanced societies tend to be from the north, whereas if you go to some tropical paradise, there will be near zero technological advancement, even with food surplus.
If anything, food scarcity is more of a driver of progress...

fails to mention how the democratic party also had a big play in the down fall of motor city

Uh. Shit. Well... uh... .. . Shit.

Could something like that ever be considered street legal?

Team gud boyz

why am i so aroused

fake & gay
sauce?

I see they've got the CCs, for Crip killers

With some modifications. Bring it as is to state inspections.. ask what would be needed. Yeah. If i had something like that thats the first thing id do.

You mad white boy?

Seriously, prepare for rage fuel.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

youtube.com/watch?v=WvudWVWwzOc

youtube.com/watch?v=G21V-80uBzM

SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/

Good thing blacks can't be racist...

I like his we wuz shirt.

it has to do with the very early differentiation of tasks. if it takes 10 men to hunt, and a kill can only feed those ten men and their families, differentiation is limited.

whereas, if 1 man can supply enough food for the same 10 families through farming, that leaves 9 other men with free time that can be devoted toward improving efficiency by making better tools, better homes, etc.

once that ball is rolling, technology for that population can increase at a faster and faster rate.

many civilizations in africa, save for those living along the nile for example, never had the surplus food to enable this differentiation of tasks

>stomping that bitch in the background

no the nigga had 2 niggas with him
If he did it solo then yeah that would be hilarious

I kinda hope this is true, because FUCK that's an ignorant son of a bitch.

I do want to know the context so bad ever since seeing this the first time.

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

>women invite mass immigrants by having majority political votes
>women get mass raped
>women complain and blame the white male

get baited white folks.

Adelaide citizen reporting in.
There's a couple of black human symbols over SA even though our black population is really low. Seriously, you might see 1 black for every 200 whites, 25 Asians, and 10 pakis. Aboriginals are even rarer. (Thanks, English colonists.)
I always find it so weird seeing American populations that are like 50/50 black/white, because they're just... not that common, are they? I work in customer service and I might see 1-2 black people a day amongst literally hundreds, possibly a thousand or more, of others.
Also, our blacks seem to be more high functioning than America's. All the blacks I knew in high school were pretty chimpish, blasting nigger music on their Nokias and doing drugs every other day, but beyond that they seem to do pretty well for themselves. Probably because the government favours them if they say they're any ethnicity other than 'Caucasian' (including 'prefer not to say').

fucking robert spencer, what a godawful shitheap of scare tactics

darkmoon.me/2016/holocaust-revisionist-author-calls-for-mass-extermination-of-illegal-immigrants/

It represents whites and non-whites, not whites and blacks.

Lol niggers

I kinda like watching black on black violence. It just... seems like their natural fucking state.

lol germany learning from its mistakes and attempting to better the world by offering aid to assylum seekers. people gonna get pissed off and itll be 4th reich tiem.

Ah, so that's why they never invented the wheel?

Round things rolling is a difficult concept to grasp

Man has a destiny, a burden, to better the world. That chimp can do a better job of that than that stupid fucking nigger.