When did you realise that Americans are intellectually inferior to the average European...

When did you realise that Americans are intellectually inferior to the average European? It's just amazing how retarded Americans are. There's nothing more hilarious on the internet that watching Americans struggle to spell words they use in spoken language, but actually have no clue what they mean. "Firsterfall, could of, this part of the story is cannon". Americans are immune to intelligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/um-survey-finds-41-percent-of-americans-believe-humans-and-dinosaurs-lived-together/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mostly true

GR8 B8 M8

says the Sup Forums fag

que?

inferior Americunt detected

I think of our inferiority every 4th of July.

itt: tiny eu peens

>brexit

Good date! It marks the date your farmboy asses were saved by major European nations like Spain, France and the Netherlands from the privilege of being a British subject.

>Recession and the end of the UK

How much does " almost " count in Europe. Oh wait...in the UK?

America in a nutshell

I dunno. It's just something people here tend to take for granted.

America, the place where 45% of the population still believe the bible is literal truth. Says it all.

Gonna talk religion now, huh? Your not very good at this.

Religion = fairytales
believing an old fairytale book to be factual = retarded/intellect of a child.
45% of Americans literally have the intellect of a child or are retarded.

cnet.com/news/um-survey-finds-41-percent-of-americans-believe-humans-and-dinosaurs-lived-together/

How fucking stupid are these people XDD

Normally I would disagree with this
But then I remember the south =/

>If Eurofags are so Superior why are they letting their entire continent be cucked by Merkel?

really? You wanna go there?

cause she's smarter than your last 10 presidents combined?

you americans LOVE europe anyway so shut it.

At least America recognizes what a terrible idea Brexit is.

teeniest little micro peens in the world

So does Europe and even 50% of the British

tiny perhaps, but at least not collectively mutilated

Well, this is a pretty good point. If Americans are retarded, what are we?

Americans don't have the brain power to realise anything, that's why they have to reminded constantly by the superior countries.

this trolling is so bad guys

go to sleep lol

>american kid is born
>mom sells his foreskin to Shaak and Aa
>few years later gets thrown into a shitty public school because america doesnt provide the same tier of education for everyone unless you fork over money
>be a retard because of it, working in mcdonalds every day to get money for your fathers medicine
>finally discover masturbation when youre 20, become a living american pie joke where you and your giggly adult friends are buying lube (because you need it)

pic related is your average american, fat, sickly color and a manlet, only eats fast food and talks like a nigger

I'm from germany and I visited the US for a few weeks during my studies for my M.Sc.

Over there I couldn't really see a difference, at least in the areas with mostly white population.
Only thing I had a problem was a black guy in a McDonalds who didn't understand that we wanted a certain dressing on the salad we ordered with our meals. I guess we told him 4 times before he managed to do it.

A long time I thought you guys were crazy, like all that political correctness, positive discrimination, cries about rapedemics at universities that actually have a really low rape rate.
But then I woke up to my chancellor closing down nuclear powerplants because of a tsunamy which will cost us approx. 2billion over the next 20 years.
I saw her bailing out greece instead of just cutting their debt and killing the whole economic of southern europe which will also cost us approx. half a billion over the next years.
And at least I saw her open our borders to unqualified, uncivilized, partly armed and medival people who just want our money and benefits while keeping all of their shitty lifestyle. I saw her do this against the will of 2/3 of the german and 4/5 of the european population.
Yet this woman is still in power and her party (nevertheless it lost 15%) is still the most powerful.

And now I think that you are much smarter than we are and that I might immigrate to your country or something similiar in the future, because this country has no defense against becoming a shithole if the people won't wake up soon. Reminder: They also forbid us to own guns for selfdefense.
Maybe it won't be save to raise kids and the taxes will climb, while the security will fall.

God bless murrica.

Grats on quads.

They're neither more nor less intelligent than any other people on the planet.
They may however be ignorant and indoctrinated, thanks to massive propaganda from their respective media.
They are a people made ignorant by bread and circuses - there's nothing to do about this, as US cultural imperialism has won, soon the rest of the world will be as ignorant and biased.

Humanity is fucked.

Not as much as you faggots love America. You guys can't get enough of it. You talk about us constantly. You watch our TV. You watch our movies. Listen to our music. Buy our clothes. Surf the web on our internet and our websites.

Who's the stupid one again?

We'd be happy to have you quadfag. Just don't bring any of the shitskins with you.

You yell about Freedom but forget numerous things.

1.Slavery
2.Refusing to help Ireland get independence from The Uk on numerous occasions.
3.Occupying countries frowning on empires but establishing your own anyway for recources.

What do you say to that Stupid Americans

Of course you'd happily take him. Finally someone with superior intelligence to enlighten you a bit. Have him do the jobs you're too retarded to do.

Alligators are just smaller dinos.. duhh

You got lucky with your few inventions in the last few decades. All built upon European foundations. And still just those very few. America had its time from 1900-1950. Goes downhill now

Try harder nigger. In the mean time, I'll continue living in the best country in the world.

just look at Sweden, thanks to her policies on Immigration, it's now the rape capital of Europe.

How about you focus on fixing your own fucked Continent instead of your false sense of superiority

If only we didnt end up 100k+ in debt for going to one of those 45 universities :(

Said the guy who just had to vote on his nation's sovereignty.

And yet still your future president believes Belgium is a city.

I'm not British you inferior retard scum. Or do you beleive the EU is one country and Britain is our capital city? Would surely fit the scheme.

I'm not saying things are perfect in Europe. I'm saying people are intellectually far superior. Americans can't even speak their own language. Most Europeans can speak at least three. That's just one example.

Fucking shit. In Europe, almost every country, except France, is better at English than Americans.

No, when I see a European who can actually muster a proper sentence I just naturally assume a British background. Everything else in Europe is trash. It's cute when you guys develop a sense of nationalism in those shitholes. Like what the fuck do you have to be proud of. What the fuck has your country done to better the world?

ITT Europeans still believe they're on top of the food chain, sorry guys but you had your run. You can think you're superior to let you help you sleep at night but its facts, the americas have been and will always be better than you rancid degenerate swines.

Well they pretty much all surrendered to Germany once. I guess that's something to be proud of.

>all
yea okay kid

Kek

Oh my mistake. Except the UK which was on the brink of being destroyed by the Germans even with American supplied arms. My bad.

Just about 3000 years of human history. Hard to imagine for an American for whom not even 300 years of history seem like an eternity, with so many complicated historical facts to remember, I know!

Europe dominated the world for centuries and shaped it. America's culture is a mutation of a European foundation, until it derailed. It's cute when Americans with a few decades of successful history develop a sense of nationalism.

And of course everything but the UK seems like trash to you. You don't even understand what people are speaking there, so why would you visit those places and stand in awe of the cultural treasures they hold.

Germany is a European country. And with 3000 years of history and warfare, almost everybody surrendered to somebody else at one point, even to the Italians when they were Romans. America was lucky the European allies did the job for them for so many years and could get all the glory for showing up when the party was almost over.

European decline in process your idiot leadership is seeing to that with all that immigrant influx. You'll be bred to stupidity as well my friends.

How many World Wars has America started? None? Ok, you Eurocunts are still worse than Amerifats. Sounds like some Euros are worried that their Union is going to be even more irrelevant than it already is after the Brexit

> cant drink alchol until 21 but you can enlist in army and die in irak at 18
> no free health care but has money to give to niggers
> every retard has acces to anykind of machine gun just by going in the store and buying it
MUH FREEDOM

>Europe dominated the world for centuries

Aww, sounds like you're upset that this domination is past tense. It's okay, fella, I'd feel a bit inadequate too if I was completely irrelevant.

>when the party was almost over.

For whom? Britain? Don't worry, this silly bait thread and my silly bait reply not withstanding, the USA would send another 500,000 of her sons to die for the UK and the Western World if you were ever in need again. Love ya, you dirty Eurofags.

kek at all you Americunts trying to show how amazing of a country you have, taking this to a larger scale. The fact that America has been doing more or less ok for the past few decades doesn't change that the VAST MAJORITY of the population is retarded as fuck.

Not upset, world domination comes and goes. Europe did it for a millenium, the US for about 50 years max and it's already declining. So don't worry, you will feel a bit inadequate when you become completely irrelevant in a few decades from now and China has taken over entirely.

>Europe did it for a millennium
>Europe
Tell me, can you name one head of state from the nation of Europe in this millennium of dominance. Not one of the smaller sub-states like England or France, but Europe as a whole..

I was obviously baiting you. It doesn't matter who the leader is, the West will continue to dominate if we can stop being silly cunts and work together. In reality, China has a major demographic problem coming in the near future, and that will likely hamper them from going much further beyond where they're at now.

The bait is strong with this one.

See, that's another thing that makes it such an amazing place. It's home to several amazing nations that kept batteling eachother for such a long time that the role of dominating power kept switching time and time again. Rome, France, Britain, Germany, Russia. Europe is home to the most powerful nations on earth.

You say that Luke its a bad thing. Fuck off eurofag.

>fear mongering bullshit.

How do you feel about the EU pushing to create an international military?

How do you feel about the UK having survived before the EU, and the knowledge that the UK took a chance at surviving again, without the EU?

How do you feel about the UK, willingly putting themselves through a short period of strife and financial pain, in order to regain the sovereignty of their nation?

How do you feel about Chancellor Merkel's constant derisive glances at Farage, like she's some kind of (supposedly) erudite font of international policy, learned only in self interest and loathing?

Even Americans can see that the EU is sailing toward economic disaster. We'll be there, watching from the sidelines as the EU eventually fails ... but only feigning interest in the moment, as our own nation crumbles under its own financial burden.

Announcing the end of the UK is not fear mongering. Scotland is pushing for independence. Without Scotland, no UK. Behold the Kingdom of England (and perhaps Northern Ireland)

>and Wales
Everyone forgets about Wales. They're the country equivalent of the middle child.

Can you tell me how are you amerofags defending your country on a different continent? I mean like da fuck is wrong with you.

Europeans celebrate their ethnic displacement
Doesn't get more retarded than that

Wales is not a Kingdom, hence even if Wales was to leave, it'd still be a United Kingdom. The Kingdom of England included Wales.

eu fag come back when you have accomplished something other than existing off the fruits of china and sand niggers for 2000 years

build us another statue or something

The only way to stop merkel is to leave EU. I hope more countries follow the based britbongs

>I think of our inferiority every 4th of July

We also celebrate the 4th July, but we call it "Thanksgiving"

汚い外人ばかり

Lol wut? I don't even know what you're trying to say.

British example didn't help. Currently, the European country with the least EU supporters is Sweden, with 60% in favour of the EU. Countries like Germany, France or Spain are up to 80% EU supporters at the moment.

Looks like english isn't your first language, might wanna work on that kid

kek

I don't have the exact numbers here now, but I read that the current statistics are like
70% anti EU in greece, 55% anti in Italy and 50% anti in France. AUstria is also somewhere at 50% and NL and denmark also.

>When did you realise that Americans are intellectually inferior to the average European? It's just amazing how retarded Americans are. There's nothing more hilarious on the internet that watching Americans struggle to spell words they use in spoken language, but actually have no clue what they mean. "Firsterfall, could of, this part of the story is cannon". Americans are immune to intelligence.
>There's nothing more hilarious on the internet that watching Americans struggle to spell words
>that watching
>that
Dat "superior" Euro-education

I'm a fuck mothering amerilard, my kin and I have eaten allot of burgers to get this title.

not to forget the czechs who are for a big part against merkel and the EU and whos government already threatens with czexit if nothing changes.

kekd and rekt

Yeah I call bullshit without any proof
As a national of 1 of those countries it is not like that at all

so superior that we actually learn about the rest of the world instead of just ourselves

Amazing how in that entire comment, you found exactly one typo. Must be proud of yourself. Let's see you write a comment of that length in your 4th language and see how long it takes for you to make a typo. Oh right, you weren't even aware that there were other languages out there besides American, English, British and the names of the menues at chipotle.

>being this rek'd

>2016
>Making a typo in 2016
>Not proof reading on a worthy subject
kill yourself already anybody with basic knowledge and spew out a paragraph in their "4th language" and make it seem like its their first if they put in the effort to at least proof read or go get a app to fix your errors. Giving superiority a good name user doing us proud.

>can

I'm hoping for a mass exodus of European Union countries, just for all the names of the referendums.

>Frexit
>Spexit
>Nexit
>Bexit
>Grexit

don't give him too much credit, he doesn't even know American, let alone this "English" or "British"

The lack of punctuation makes it impossible to grasp what you could possibly be trying to communicate. Inferior American scum.

*an app.

Americunts jerking eachother off in support

rekd