Media's trying as hard as it can to shill soccer here

>media's trying as hard as it can to shill soccer here

Any other Americans notice this? You can't go through a 30 minute time slot without seeing one soccer-themed ad. It's fucking annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/from-ocean-to-idaho-border-state-becoming-less-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was mostly because of the Copa America.

That ended over a week ago and there's no end it sight to this garbage.

Shouldn't you be happy? I thought commercials were considered prime time television there?

ayoooo

it's probably because we are making under the table deals to steal the world cup away from Qatar. but i honestly haven't seen that many commercials, aside from that one with the mexican narrator.

>watching commercials

Ayyyyyyyy

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>shilling

They're just showing the audience what it wants to see. Get over it grandad.

have you ever thought the answer is that virtually all ad campaigns for giant multinational corporation's are global and it's easier to create an international ad campaign than a custom ad campaign for every country.

EL CHICANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
`EL CHICANO `EMIGRA A EEUU` SIEMBRA PAPAS. CEBOLLAS` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..
el chicaANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA , NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE, CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

¿¿¿ QUE ES CHICANO EN ``LATIN ???

`INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS`

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN ChicANO ES LA COSA MÃS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÃOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÃRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE AZTECA

I'm an American now essay

Huh yeah weird, I know there's no other tournaments going on right now

ayy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I'm sure Buffalo Wild Wings is an multinational corporation and American literal who soccer players kicking soccer balls into Nissans sell really well abroad.

OH

THERE HE IS

Must be a market thing because I never noticed it here in Ohio or PA.

I guess if you live in the Mexican parts of the US, it could be a thing.

Top kek

oh lawd

did they make a deal with MLS or something? i haven't been to one of their joints in years.

Daily reminder that body parts are washing up on the Olympic volleyball beaches.

I live in Alaska and I've noticed it. You just aren't paying attention.

Who the fuck still watches TV?

Cut your cable, nigger! You don't need to fund the Jews anymore.

Exactly, which is why I'm not happy that the only solace I have from being a poor wagecuck is being ruined by semen slurping divegrass ads.

This is fucking dumb

why the fuck do you live in Alaska?

that immigrant soccer add

>i came to this country, people thought i was out of place, disrespected, but over time they learned to accept me, like me, respect me
>my name?
>you can call me "soccer"

le cheeky face man

Like you

yeah i've seen that one too. it almost made me want to vote for Trump.

Chicanos love it and they are the majority in your country so yeah.

CHI

Why the fuck don't you?

>Shouldn't you be happy?

Not at all. We don't want our Budweiser and Burger ads featuring hot chicks being replaced by twinks kicking a ball around.

Beaners make up half your country now.

Soccer will be more popular than American football within two decades.

daily reminder that u lost the olympics to us

man that looks like someplace a serial killer would stalk people. actually have you had any good serial killers in Alaska lately?

there's 200 million white people here and there's 320 million people in total. so you do the math.

noice

> M-M-MUH NEOLOGISTIC PSEUDOCULTURAL "AMERICAN" IDENTIY

shut the fuck up, you whiny little bitch boy. people like soccer, fucking deal with it

CHI

CA

NO

>Beaners make up half your country now.

They don't. And it's also wrong to assume that all Hispanic Americans share the same cultural interests.

A 3rd or 4th generation Hispanic-American is very different in this regard compared to an illegal or a 1st gen Hispanic-American.

Most older Hispanic-Americans and their children typically prefer Football and Baseball over floptrot.

Many of the first wave of Mexican-Americans immigrated from Northern Mexico during the Mexican revolution, and baseball was the preferred sport in that region for much of the 20th century.

And then there's also a large segment of Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans in the US, as well. All of whom will likely prefer baseball.

As to the OP. Yeah, they're marketing to illegals basically.

other than that single clint dempsey commercial and spots for specific tv events, I have no idea what you're talking about.

BLANDA

the "only mexicans like soccer" meme is hilarious

do you enjoy appearing completely out of touch with the world?

>64% white

Wow you're fucked.

do you enjoy appearing completely out of touch with your country?

america has no young whites they're all old fucks on pensions
they're children mixed with the blacks and mestizos to create the modern american

we have single states with half your entire population.

WOW that EU propaganda is way stronger than i thought.

LE

If you're just going to completely avoid the argument...

You have enough people in jails to fill a small country.

it doesn't take into consideration all the illegals that HillDog is gonna give citizenship in november

It's the immigrants and hipsters who are actually out of touch in this context.

They keep telling us "soccer is taking over," when nothing could be further from the truth.

>statistics on undocumented immigrants

How does that even work? Did they just make the numbers up?

yeah we simply have too many people here to be 80% white. and we live too close to central america.

lol in my incredibly white midwestern city we put 15,000 on average in the stands for third-tier USL games

> look! this graph somebody made in excel proves everything!

>muh hot chicks and bud fuck year merricka USA USA USA

15,000 ain't shit. baseball's top teams are regularly seating 40,000 right now.

God this website people first internet nowadays?

>LOOK OUT LITTLE JOHNNYS GOT SOME OPINIONS TO SHARE

it isn't propaganda it's the truth
>whites now make up 69.8 percent of the state population, down from 72.6 percent in 2010.
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/from-ocean-to-idaho-border-state-becoming-less-white/
>the median age of a white person in Washington state is 42.8, while the median age of a hispanic is 24.7

For AA games?

Go to school fucko

that doesn't mean we're cranking out mulatto babies dumbass. that's called immigration.

They make up whatever to fit the narrstive whoever founded whatever study wants to push

>we simply have too many people here to be 80% white

It might make sense in your head, but I certainly don't understand what that's meant to prove. China has over a billion of people and it's probably over 90% asian.

dude you are demonstrably wrong. you said people don't like soccer and they do, eat a plate of shit

didn't need it, got more money than you.

This whole country was once Native American land, and then 40% of it was Spanish land and then Mexican land, so I don't know why Yuropoors expect the US to be overwhelmingly "white?"

Not to mention the whole importing of African slaves and Chinese Laborers and such.

Also worth mentioning is that White Hispanics were counted as "white" prior to 1964.

>Despite the long history of Hispanic residents in the United States, there was no systematic effort to count this group separately in the Census until the late 20th century.

And we don't know what box a half-Mexican like pic related will check.

>average american family

you're seriously comparing us to china right now?

it's because baseball is dying

soccer will be a legit top 4 sport in ~5 years

i didn't say that. this is an anonymous board faggot, try not to assume everyone is the same person.

> auto racing above college football

know how i know your chart is horse shit?

is china 30% indian or vise versa?

Believing this meme.

checked

so your "ain't shit" comment was supposed to prove...what exactly?

china isn't as appealing of a destination for immigrants as the US. so obviously, we are going to have more immigrants than China.

that 15,000 ain't shit for an outdoor sport. that's the kind of crowd you would expect at an indoor basketball arena. pathetic size for an outdoor sport. never said people don't like it though, because apparently 15,000 people do.

china has higher wages than russia and russia has millions of central asian laborers. they must have very strict borders

15,000 people on average for the third tier of a sport

...isn't a lot?

ok, bud.

Not to mention that America isn't defined by a common ethnicity, so demographic shifts don't really mean anything. There is no "American" ethnicity, other than Natives and as a catch-all for "Such a broad mix that none are prominent". Despite what Sup Forumstards wet their beds about, "American" is not synonymous with White, as evidenced by the fact that the definition of White in America has changed over the centuries.

Compare that to European nations, which ARE defined by common ethnicity.

Don't forget the fact that China was never passed around (colonization wise) like the US was.

They seem to forget the Spanish conquered more US land and only remember the small sliver of colonies the Britbongs held.

China has rampant poverty and internal strife. That regime is going to struggle to survive the next decade

what's the average for the MLS team then?

in 2015 it was a little over 20k

dreadful, absolutely dreadful and embarrassing.

Depends on the poll, who's polled, etc.

But these polls will typically show auto-racing in the the 3-5 spot.

Point is, soccer doesn't feature prominently in any of them.

> "what is your favorite sport"

that would be an excellent indicator...if people only watched one sport

what planet are you living on?

>muh sluts and staceys
typical cuck

Hey, the MLS absolutely kills it on television!

Our Amerifat sports are on borrowed time, brother.

my rational explanation is that usa media is made up of leftwinger nutjobs who think mentioning footy there is being inclusive cause it's so minority

no, there are just actually people here who like soccer. it's really that fucking simple

Yes. I agree with you that sports fandom isn't a zero sum game, which is why the "this sport is dying" nonsense is dumb, especially when they point out what sports the "kids" like.

Kids go through phases with sports.

I'm just pointing out that soccer won't kill off baseball, hockey, the NBA, and will remain behind the top 4 sports for the foreseeable future.

i agree entirely with everything you just posted, why would any of that be untrue