ITT: We have normal discussions until someone rolls dubs

ITT: We have normal discussions until someone rolls dubs.

I'm cool with that, how's it hangin?

Yeah seems fine, what should we talk about? Brexit happened, I didn't think they'd go through with it.

Good morning gentlemen

This seems like a decent thread. How's everyone doing?

hey, guys. strange weather in europe, huh?

fuck you nigger you ruined it

here we go.

dipshit nigger

lol that was quick

Die newfag
  ▲
▲ ▲

Fucking dumbass

Good morning, sir

Nice trips

THE OLDFAG GOT TRIPS! KILL REEEEEE

Im OP i love dicks

We start over, thus time until someone rolls trips

i came to this pic

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Who farted on triplets?

To many dubs

Op sucks his own cock

Now let's redo it, but with trips.

Fine, sir.

Any of y'all jammin' out to anything interesting right now?

What are your thoughts about Brexit?

I think that Britain did good, and regained their freedom to make their own decisions without the EU breathing down their neck. I'm proud of my British brothers across the pond.

Dubs happened you fucking retard

cunts.

I said til trips you nigger but you fucked that up for us now anyhow.

TRIIIIIPSSSSS NIGGER GO FELLATE YOURSELF

gandhi gets high after injecting 69 hot fucking cheetos

Hitler was ok

hahaha xD

okay? are you fucking retarded. He was a cosmic being sent to us from higher beings.

ALL THESE GETS!!!

And I got trips, eat a dick

I'm nearly 23 and I've never had a wet dream or any sexual dreams for that matter.

Like I said, you done fucked it up for all of us you raging fucking thundercunt.

Nice 5 Yugi. But check my dubs.

bhut wat it trips got you?

Valikires are gay traps

me neither. Atleast i dont think i have.

Why Saitama is such a semen demon?

then you masturbate too much for you to get overly horny in your sleep. Congrats

lori

MFW I accidentally posted in wrong thread, was supposed to be on confession thread, but ayway, that might be true, but how much would that be, i fap once a day tops

That's a bit too much. Try cutting back to maybe 3 times a week tops.

Damn, I guess I'll try, but it's one of the few things that gets me to sleep, are there any proven negative effects from fapping too much?

I mean, it can mess with your libido, but other than the social stigmas surrounding it, not really. You can replace it with simple exercise like a walk around the block once or twice before bed instead to tire you out, though. Tedious activitied like reading can help to, but a book, not a mobile device or PC so the bright light doesn't fuck with your brain.

I don't remember where I saw it but I do believe it causes back problems,might wanna double check that

Sorry, my native language isn't english, what do you mean by libido?

I fap laying down with a straight back so I should be fine i that department

Your sex drive.

it had more to do with your semen having things it in it or whatever and as a result taking from your spinal fluids. Just google'd anyways and it was mostly hippie bs so probably fake

HOLY FUCKING NIGGER TITS.

Check'd
My sex drive is fine, I'm not really mentally stable enough for a relationship atm since I'm working on myself with therapy and such

Ah yes, hippy bs, it's all around us nowadays

How do I triforce?

Yeah, how much it fucks with it is really minute tbh. You'd have to be doing it a lot more to notice any real issues. Otherwise, really I guess it can sorta be bad for your mental health in some regards. I have medical experience, but I'm no psychologist though. So take that with a grain of salt.

///////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////
///////////////////////

///////////////dasddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
My heart has turned black throughout the years. I want to make it pink again.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Stop shooting up paint then, faggot.

This is now a dubs thread